Unexpected Encounter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room, the only thing that seemed out of place was the mess of the bed, we'd barely got into the room before we... connected like we did. Even though I already felt happy, I became consciously aware that a wide smile had actively broken across my face. I couldn't control it, or fully explain it, and it made my face hurt in a good way. It wasn't simply a single thought that was making me so happy, it was just everything in the here and now.

As I walked over to the window, I pushed back one of the curtains with the back of my hand and looked down at the streets below. It felt like another world, or maybe it was just that for the moment that whatever was happening down there didn't matter. Even though I didn't think anyone could see me, I was still cautious about exposing myself, I kept my body back and just leaned my head forward to look out.

Letting the weighty curtain drop back into place, I turned and walked back into the room. I soon realised I had to rescue my bag that, within just a few seconds, it was now was barely managing to sit on the chair. It was beginning to sag to one end and if it fell then everything inside would be a total mess. Lifting the handle to rescue it I scooped up the bag before putting it back down on the floor. When I stood up again I was aware that the room was silent. Well, almost.

I couldn't hear Jack, but I could hear the running of the water. Just imagining the hot water sent a warm tingle up my spine. As I paced around a little, I began to remember that this was my room, and that I should be the one in the shower right now. Another smile then lifted my face, but this time it was a spur of the moment thought that made me smile with a sense of mischief.

My feet took a few steps, then I stopped. I got the feeling that I shouldn't do what I was thinking about doing. But while I still had the chance to be with him I wanted to do it. We'd explored each other's bodies last night, and our souls seemed to be old bedfellows. Even so, this felt like another level of intimacy. My pulse began to race again, I could feel the skin on my throat begin to dance and tremble as blood began to course through my veins.

I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath, trying to calm my heart. But I realised that I couldn't miss this chance. Softly, I walked to the bathroom door, my eyes pursed shut as I drew one more breath before reaching out for the door knob. After turning the knob as silently as a teenager sneaking back home after midnight, the door quietly opened with as gentle push. It was even more silent than it had been before.

Looking up, I found Jack facing into the corner of the shower. His body was lean but there was no sign of his ribcage, slim but not thin, toned but not unnaturally muscular. He didn't appear to have heard me, or if he had he'd ignored my presence. I softly closed the door again, but not all the way.

The shower was a walk in one, there was only a tiny lip to guide the water back down the drain. Jack had only half closed the shower curtain, so as I tiptoed, I could walk all the way up to him without needing to push it to the side. I checked my feet so I didn't trip, or stub my toe one something. The water was running over every ripple of his body, snaking down his body all the way down his legs.

Jack still hadn't reacted to me, he still had his face to the spray from the shower. Checking my feet one last time, I stepped behind him and reached around him, placing my hands on his abdomen to announce my presence. His reaction was subtle, he looked over his shoulder already knowing it was me. Jack turned around to face me, his eyes blinked to keep the water from stinging in his eyes.

His body had never left my grasp as he turned to face me, he pressed his body up against mine and I pressed back. My hands slipped silkily over his body with the remnants of the soap he was using. We swayed together a little as the hot water sprayed all over us. I could feel my head getting heavier and heavier as the water soaked into my hair.

I'd gotten so wrapped up the moment it had barely registered in my brain that I was still wearing my underwear. As we continued to press our bodies together Jack reached up and brushed my wet hair away from my face, he was so delicate in the way he did it. Following the lines of my neck, Jack guided his hands from my hair down to peel the straps of my wet bra down over my shoulders. He kissed where they had already begun to make small indentations in my milky skin. His own skin had a natural depth to it, there were no tan lines and he didn't seem like the kind of person to use the fake stuff.

My breath began to tremble as he began to put his hands over me. I could even feel the gentle twitching of his cock pressing against my body, I felt it begin to harden with every heartbeat. As I lay my head against his chest, I could feel the thumping of his heart. Jack ran his fingertips up the small of my back until he reached the hook of my bra, he undid it with such instinctive ease.

When it popped loose, he gently pulled it down between us, once again exposing my breasts to him. The way he looked at me made me feel so good about my body. Dropping my arms to let it fall, he threaded the soaking wet bra between our bodies. One of the straps hooked around his cock, which by now was standing upright. It was me who reached down and carefully took the damp strap which was clinging to his scrotum. He reacted with a sense of pleasure as I cupped his warm balls in my hand, I worked fingers gently and my nails teased his skin.

Noticing the pleasure that he'd felt, I carefully put the strap back around his balls and drew the straps through my hand like a tightening up a tie. The straps became like the reigns of a horse and even though it wasn't tight enough to hurt him he was powerless within my grasp.

I looked down at his cock and watched it twitching, I could feel the movement through the straps that were in my hand. This purple head of his pink cock peaked out from his foreskin, though his cock was fully erect there was still scope for him to grow and fully expose his head. With a firm grip of the strap I pulled his hips gently toward me, making him bend his knees a little. After bringing him down to as near my height as I could chance, I leaned my mouth into him and kissed him.

Jack's trust in me was total, he released himself into the moment. His eyes were closed and he drew shallow breaths that were coming as quickly as his heartbeat. At first he barely reacted when my lips had pressed against his, but I worked them softly until his lips began to work with mine. When I pushed my tongue in there was a moment's delay before his met mine. They rubbed softly together, sliding past and around each other.

In all of last nights adventure there had been so little kissing. We had shared a deep intimacy, and had done so much more than that. But still, a kiss was so important, it was something beyond the animalistic desires, and as pleasurable as anything which we'd experienced together. Our kiss continued, our lips and tongues worked together, I had to close my eyes as the water now sprayed over both our faces.

Eventually, my grip on the bra strap relaxed, and he raised his hand to meet mine. Our mouths finally began to part again and we managed to open our eyes only have to squint at each other through the water droplets. He lifted the bra strap away from his cock, we were both holding onto the bra as we dropped it into the far corner of the shower, it made a 'splat' sound as it hit the floor.

Jack then wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me close, my nipples digging into his skin, they were so sensitive that they were almost hurting me too. He gently brushed his hands past my face to push my hair clear of my eyes before he wrapped his arms comfortingly around me. I began to plant kisses over his chest, following the line of one of the collar bones before moving down his body. My kisses were so tender, just giving the lightest of touches with my lips.

He let me continue till I was almost at his belly button. What little hair was on his body was so delicate that it didn't bother me. With his hands on my back he pulled me towards him, his clasp made my body stand up straight against him, out bodies almost entwined. We look at each other for a moment, in trying to decide what to do next, but rather just sharing what we felt for each other. Jack began to sink downwards, his body trying to find a way to posture and snake himself comfortably around me, be began to kiss me as he did so.

With a tender peck, his lips graced the side of my temple as he'd done before. As he lowered his body he kissed down my cheek, teasing my lips with a kiss just to the side. Working his way down the side of my neck I could feel his hands pressing down on my hips as if he was grounding me to the floor. I could feel a warmth inside my pussy begin to want to get out, even with the water flowing over us I could feel the moisture begin to come from within me.

I let out an audible moan and mouthed the word 'god,' but didn't actually sound the word.

Jack looked at me, reacting to the sound I'd just made, he gave me a mischievous smile before continuing to kiss down my body. He kissed down from my shoulder to where the soft tissue of my breasts bulged out from my breastbone. I had never felt so sexually liberated or so confident in my own body than when I was with him.

As he had to drop fully down to his knees in a single movement he had to skip over kissing my breasts, it was as if fate was conspiring against us. I could feel each kiss of his lips against my skin. He found the soft mound of my belly intoxicating, he kissed all the way around it till he'd made a full circle. Even though so many of my friends were slimmer than me, I was proud of my little belly, it made me feel like a woman.

I pulled him into my belly and he rested his head on it like a pillow, he even began to nuzzle softly against it. His touch was so affectionate, so intimate. Jack moved his hands down the backs of my legs and began to stroke them gently. My whole body began to tingle as he rubbed them, my pussy began to get uncomfortably hot. I wanted some kind of release, and Jack was about to give it to me.

Reaching up, he grabbed band of my panties and began to pull downwards. With them being so wet they were clinging to my body. I took my hands away from the back of his head and touched down to his strong hands. But he wouldn't' let me take over. He began to pull on them more firmly until they began to release from my hips. I had to grasp the shower rail just to keep myself from loosing my balance. All I could do was work my hips till my panties came away from my skin and I was finally released from them. Once he got them so far and could get them down over my bum, Jack could pull them down relatively easy as long as I kept working my hips and my legs.

When he got them down to my ankles I put my hands on his shoulders to support myself as I stepped out of them. Jack threw them into the corner with my bra, they too made a distinctive 'splat' . When I'd stepped out of them I'd found my legs had spread themselves apart.

Jack leaned a little lower still and kissed around my pubic hair, he worked his thumbs around it and then finally through it. Before he'd done so, the water running down my body and simply run around the edge of the hair. The actions of his hands made the water penetrate my hair, making it feel all sticky now. I reached down and lifted his head up, I bent my knees a little till my body rested up against him. Jack wrapped his lean arms around my legs, I slipped a little further until my bum rested on his arms and I could go no further. My breasts were now the perfect height for his face.

I twisted my body a little to push one of my large breasts towards him, the nipple dragged against his cheek. The tiny amount of stubble had appeared on his face overnight was enough to stimulate my nipples which were so sensitive right now. Though only nearing twenty, his face gave the impression that he would never grow the hair that some men did. Not that it was a bad thing, the 'Desperate Dan' appearance wasn't something that appealed to me.

As he latched onto my nipple it felt such of a surprise, my train of thought had lapsed for a moment. His teeth scraped gently over my areolas before pinching down on my nipple, it made me draw in a sharp breath. I was worried that he'd bite too hard. But he didn't, he wouldn't. It was as if he knew my body as well as I did, what would make me feel pleasure, and what would be a step too far and turn it into pain. In that moment I knew he'd never cross that threshold. He'd trusted me with his cock when I had his balls in my bra strap like a hangman's noose. When the tables were turned, I trusted him as much as he had trusted me. Trust soothed the soul, but didn't dampen the passion.

With Jack supporting my weight and my balance, it freed my arms to fondle through his luscious dark hair. My hands moved down between us, not to separate us, but so that the tops of my arms plumped my breasts together even more for him. After having concentrated on one breast, Jack moved to the other. But for me, in that moment the feelings weren't enough and I couldn't resist the temptation and added to the sensations by touching my hands to my pussy lips.

The touch of my fingers felt like electricity, the water making my body warm from the outside, and the passion heating me from the within. I gently began to stimulate my lips, putting the tips of my index fingers inside. Despite being in the warm shower my nails still felt slightly cold when they touched my intimacy, but that only made the sensations more intense.

Although not having been my intention, when I'd touched the lips of my pussy the palm of my hand began to rub my clit. It was now was more swollen than I could remember it being for so long. Still being in Jack's grasp it was slightly awkward, but I managed to pull the hood of my clit fully back and expose it. I worked it between my fingers, rubbing it, and pinching it softly. In the same moment we struggled a little in an effort to try and keep hold of each other, somehow my clit got pushed firmly up against him. It didn't need to be the warmth of his cock or the delicate touch of his hands that touched it, the mere feeling of skin that I knew wasn't my own was enough to make me go limp. I felt like I was going to pass out for a moment, and it was as much the emotional stimulation as the physical.

Jack caught the extra weight which I'd placed on him, he even managed to support me with one arm. With his free hand reached down to one of my knees and rubbed his hand all the way up the inside of that thigh. Any remnants of soap now long washed away, our skin gripped to one another's, even for the tiniest of movements. Each moment we spent together created another level of sensation. We were like two old souls who'd been reunited after so long apart. The more he rubbed the inside of my thigh, the hotter the blood coursing through my veins became.

In an instinctive move I grasped the back of his head and pulled him close to my breasts again, wanting that sensation to continue. I'd pulled him so tightly that he could barely breathe. Both our bodies halted, as if a picture had been taken of this very moment, we held each other in that pose. It felt as though we were two Greek statues intertwined and inseparable,

When the moment ended, I pulled on his body. Jack complied and stood slowly to his feet along with me, he looked at me wondering what I was about to do. I then guided him to turn around a little by moving like a dancer guiding a partner, I kept him facing me. When I had him where I wanted him to be, I then kneeled down in front of him, the water spraying between us. Before I could brush my hair away from my face so that I could see, Jack reached down and did it for me. I barely felt his fingers touch me as he did it. It was so hard believe how tactile he was with me for having spent such a short time together.

Kneeling just in front of him I took his cock in my hand, it was now as firm as it could be, it pulsed within my grasp as I gently started to manipulate it. Jack's hands dropped to his sides, but within moments he felt like he had to do something with his hands and he began to work them through my hair. He didn't try and guide my head towards him, he let me do things at my own pace. Gently I worked his cock, pulling his tight foreskin back little by little. The water that was spraying over us sparked occasionally in my eyes, I was acting as much by feel as by actual sight.

Jack let out a groan as I eased his foreskin all the way over the crown of his head. I made a cup out of my hands and the spray that landed in my palms bounced back and began to wash the tip of his cock. It was clean already, this was clearly something that he did himself, but I wanted the experience of exploring every inch of his body. And I wanted him to enjoy that experience as much as I was.

As I looked up at him I noticed his eyes were closed, his head was tilted back and it was even jiggling a little. This was an experience he'd never had before and was either unusual or overwhelming... or possibly both. Gently, with the tips of my fingers, I cleaned around the tip of his head, I could feel his body tense up when I brushed around it. I was careful not to accidentally cut him with the edges of my nails, only using the softest tips of my fingers.

I brushed around it several times, I even rubbed my fingers up the tight string of skin that fixed his foreskin the head of his cock. Being ever so careful, I scraped the underside of one of my nails down the length of the string. After gauging his reaction to it I scratched it a half dozen or so times, it spurred another reaction from him, he trembled again with yet another new experience.

Eventually my hand worked around so that I gripped his cock in my hand, I chanced giving it a little squeeze. I worked my thumb over the end of his cock touching the mere tip of it, brushing it in the tiniest of circles.

Despite the warm water being soothing, at some point the sensations became uncomfortable, he reached out and touched my hand. With only the slightest of touch from him, I understood... and stopped.

With the same prompt I'd given him, he made me rise to my feet with the most delicate of motioning. We stared into each other's eyes. Our eyes wandered down each others bodies that were glistening with the water. Jack reached out and touched my breasts, his touch was tender, he stroked the skin with his thumb. We then embraced in the same moment, my soft body pressed against his firm one, we swayed together like we were in a gentle waltz.

There was a moment not only of silence, but of serenity too. I reached out for the bar of soap and began to soap my hands so that I could clean his body. When I went to place the soap back on the rack he took it from me and began to soap his own hands.

Something made me speak as we began to cleanse each other's bodies.

'Have you ever had those kind of feelings before, about someone older than you?' I asked softly.

'I told you last night, age isn't a think for me. And I don't think when it came down to it, it wasn't for you either,' Jack replied.

'I didn't mean it like that,' I placed a hand on his chest to reassure him. I smiled softly too.

Jack had tensed up for a moment, the feeling of my hand settled him again.

'There are actresses, and singers that I find kind of beautiful,' he began.

'I didn't mean that,' I tried to keep my tone gentle. 'I mean in real life,' I then clarified.

Jack fell silent. Maybe I'd struck a nerve.

With a small sense of shame my smile abated, I looked away from him and moved my hand from his pec to the centre of his chest. I gently padded it twice as a way of saying sorry.