Unexpected Encounter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well...' he began, 'there was one...'

He didn't seem to know how to word things... but I gave him time.

'When my aunt got married, there was one woman.'

As he began to speak I could see him smile, the memory was pleasant to him, but it had taken a little push to get him to admit it.

'My aunt lived in America for years, Kristal was someone who my aunt knew from there.'

'Was she American?' I felt curious.

'Yes,' Jack then replied with a nod.

I almost made a comment about her name, Kristal sounded like such a porn star name. Instead I stayed quiet nuzzled my whole body closer to him.

'She was about your age, well same as my aunt. During the night I danced with her a couple of times.

'Did you put the moves on her,' I smiled.

'I'm not a great dancer, I was kind of pressured into it.'

He hadn't grasped the meaning of my jest but I made no comment. 'What was she like?' I asked.

'She had these intense eyes, they were emerald green. Some people might say they have green eyes, but to me they always just look like another shade of blue, but hers were green. And she had just this... mane... of flame red hair...' Jack gestured with his hands.

'She was ginger,' I said.

'No,' Jack shook his head, his eyes becoming for a moment so intense. It was as if he was defending the memory of her, and he had the right to. 'She was a redhead,' he emphasised.

'What's the difference!?' I poked.

'I can't take credit for this one, but the difference between someone who's a redhead and someone who's ginger is... good skin. Her hair was dark red. When it was dark, it almost looked brown, but when she was in the light it was like it had been set on fire.'

I looked up at him, and listened intently as he was about to continue.

'When she had her heels on she was taller than me, I was probably about four or five inches shorter than what I am right now. At the end of the night she gave me a kiss on the cheek... and that's all. It was the first time, and only time up until last night, that someone older than me made my heart actually skip a beat.'

I kept smiling up at him. I didn't think it was right to push him any further.

'What about you?' Jack then asked.

Even though I had been going to tell him my story anyway, I found his confidence in asking endearing.

'Like you,' I said, 'Just the once. It was probably about ten years ago. Jesus... that is making me feel old.'

Jack smiled at my momentary embarrassment. My eyes drifted away for a moment, but when I looked back his were still there waiting for me with a smile.

'Anyway,' I seemed to say with a twist to break myself out of my mind wandering from me, 'he wasn't with us that long, he was just with us for a Saturday job. I almost don't feel right in saying this but he was a hell of a lot younger than you are. I mean I didn't fantasise about him or anything, I just had a bit of a soft spot for him. He had these long kind of sandy light brown locks, like the fourth member of Hanson or something.'

'Hanson?' Jack said curiously.

'An American pop one hit wonder, look them up and you'll get the picture. Anyway, he was kind of cute in his own way, some of the girls joked that a night with a real woman would bring him out of his shell. I just thought he was sweet, a little shy and a little lonely. He was nice to talk to when you got to know him and very intelligent, I gave him a lift to the bus a handful of times. I think he had a puppy dog crush on me, I tried to make sure nobody teased him about it. If it was even true. That was kind of it.'

Jack smiled in silence for a moment.

'I knew you were a cougar,' he joked at me.

I slapped him on the chest for teasing me, but I knew it was just an innocent tease. It was then me who held him close again, he put an arm over my shoulder as we shared the moment.

In the most inopportune of moments, something then happened to the water pressure. I leaned back a little and looked up at him to see if he knew what was going on. The water had gone from roasting hot to barely warm, then a mere two seconds later it was ice cold.

I let out a scream and Jack swore.

'Shit!' he exclaimed.

He managed to get himself between me and the freezing cold water and quickly guided me out of the shower. Jack got me all the way out before jumping back and turning off the water. His instincts were to help me first rather than simply help himself. When I'd jumped out of the shower, all I was worried about was myself.

My body spun around like a whirlwind as Jack went past my back, I didn't realise until I'd gotten all the way round that he was reaching for the towels in the rack. When he pulled it out we found it to be a single huge towel and not two smaller ones. He quickly wrapped it around both of us and we shared what little heat was left in our skin.

After the moment of shock had passed, we both began to giggle uncontrollably, we reached around each other's backs and began to rub each other for warmth. Not caring that our feet were wet and there was still water running down our bodies we stepped out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. The thick carpet was so much warmer than the cold tile floor.

Still in each other's arms we began to tenderly use the towel to dry each other, and experience each other's bodies once again. Despite last night, and despite the shower, their was no end to the fascination with each other. I wanted to explore the subtleties of his slender, toned frame. And he wanted to explore every one of my curves, every soft part of my body.

After quickly rubbing the largest of the drops from our bodies so that all was left was the rawness on our skin, we took turns with the towel to dry each other off. Every touch, every stroke of the towel was one of such tenderness. It was like we were sculpting one another from clay, or it was like being painter manipulating a canvass with a fine brush.

With every draw of the towel I followed the subtle line of his abdominal muscles and to where his stomach met his hips. As I dried his arms and his legs by pressing the towel onto them with my hands, I found the muscles that sat beneath the skin. When padding his face dry, his head angled and poised, and at times even chased the promise of my touch.

Finally I moved to his short hair, as I ran the towel over his head it was the only moment where my touch had unintentionally got too rough. But it felt as if he wanted to experience that type of touch too. It was as if we were testing our boundaries, needing to fight against me when every other touch has been a so sought after.

When I'd finally finished drying him, it was his chance to dry me. We maintained eye contact, never needing to speak a word.

His touch was gentle, always gentle.

Jack stroked down my throat to my chest, then followed the curve of my breasts, one first, then stroking across my belly before moving back up to the other breast. As he had touched my belly I could feel myself getting warm on the inside, not my pussy, not like before. It was something deeper inside me.

After drying the front of my body, he rubbed around my nipples, stroking them and tweaking them with the driest edge of the towel he could find. I almost let out an audible moan, but I held it back.

My nipples stood so erect now, the towel which had felt so soft only a moment before, now felt like course sandpaper. After fully drying the front of my body he pushed his body up against mine, the slight coolness of his body soothing my burning nipples. This time I did make, a sound.

I closed my eyes, I could feel his cock pressing against my body. It wasn't as fully erect as it had been before, but it wasn't devoid of stimulation either. Jack dried my back, it was the touch of his arms rubbing against me that I my mind concentrated on, as if the towel was merely along for the ride. He let me feel his presence, his strong arms caressing me, his fingertips constantly teased my skin with such fleeting touches.

Suddenly I felt nothing... no touch, not even the sense of his presence. I opened my eyes, terrified for a moment that it was all a dream. A heartbeat passed before I realised that Jack was on his knees in front of me. After having dried both of us, the towel was soaking wet, he struggled to find an even partially dry part of it to dry my legs.

At first he started with my hips, drying off the tops of them, he pressed gently on the edge of my hipbone, the only hard part of me that was near the skin. Maybe he wanted to make me feel something that went right to my core.

He went back to drying off my legs again, he moved back and forth about a dozen times, drying them both off and the same time, top to bottom. When he got to my feet he rubbed the tops of them delicately, as if tickling them. I had to shift them a few inches to shake off the strange sensations I was feeling.

Jack stopped. He knew that teasing me in that way would spoil the moment, but he didn't stand up right away. Leaning into my body he kissed the tops of my hips, where he had pressed upon my hipbones. He was careful enough to spend an equal amount of time on both, he never graced them with more than two kisses before moving to the other.

I could feel my pulse racing again. Adrenaline getting into my bloodstream and seeping out from my veins to every sinew of my body, from my toes to my fingertips. Jack's kisses moved to a certain part of my belly and stayed there, kissing it in perfect rhythm like he was counting from a metronome.

He had found the tattoo I used to have, one that I'd had removed. It was merely visible now and almost no scar, it was barely even a ghost of it's former self. Jack had seen it and said nothing. I cupped his head gently, holding his kisses closer to me.

'A rose,' I said softly with a smile.

He looked up at me, I twisted my body around a little so that I could look him in the eye between my breasts.

'My middle name,' I admitted with a slow blink of my eyes.

Jack kissed the faded flower several more times before standing up and finishing what he'd started. When he got to my hair, for the first time since we'd been together he was all fingers and thumbs about it. He padded it as best he could, perhaps he just didn't want to pull on it and hurt me, or make a mess of it.

We stood naked in front of each other and shared a moment that now felt somehow familiar, so normal.

'I should go,' he said with such sorrow.

He noticed the sadness in my eyes as my heart dropped an inch.

'I'm going to get my clothes, pack my things, then I'm coming straight back here,' he clasped my hands gently and pulled them closer to his body.

Even though this was not our final moment, it felt like a step towards it, and that weighed heavy on my heart.

He looked me in the eye, making sure I was okay. After putting on only his outer clothes, Jack began to back out of the room. Even though my feet never moved, we never lost eye contact until the moment he got to the door. It was only with the sound of the door that knew he'd gone.

'to be continued'