Unexpected Events Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle then climbed onto the bed once again this time he took his face down to my vagina and started to lick my pussy. I tried to wiggle away but Kyle was to big to get away from. I started crying as I was so upset and just didn't want this to happen at all.

Kyle then stopped and looked at me and said, "Don't cry just think you are saving your boyfriends job so you can have a good life."

Kyle continued saying, "If this is to my satisfaction I might even give him a raise."

I thought to myself was that supposed to make me feel better?

Kyle then went back to eating me out. He started off by my clit and worked his way down to my vagina hole and I could feel him sticking his whole tongue inside of me. He then took one of his hands and inserted one finger into my vagina as he was eating me out. Kyle then started to move his finger in and out of me and started to go faster and faster while he was still eating me out.

I just laid completely still as I wasn't enjoying what was happening. Kyle then stopped and moved up on the bed so his face was directly over mine, I could then feel his dick against my vagina. He started by kissing my neck and trying to get me in the mood. I still had tears coming down my face at this time. Kyle wiped them away and went back to kissing my neck.

Kyle started humping me and I could feel his dick move across my vagina. Kyle then took one of his hands and lined up his dick to my vagina and slowly started to push it in.

As I was crying I sniffled and said, "Ouch!"

Kyle then moved down on the bed to my vagina again and this time he took both of his hands and started to stretch open my vagina using two fingers on each hand. I could feel the muscles start to relax the more he stretched it open. Kyle then left one hand down there with three fingers inside me and started to insert his dick again. I could feel it just get past the tip but couldn't go in any further.

I once again said, "Ouch!"

Kyle then pulled back out and spit on his hand and then rubbed it all over his dick. Kyle then tried again, Kyle got further than the tip this time and I had to arch my back or else it would've really hurt me.

I shouted, "Fuck, Ouch!"

Kyle pulled out I looked down at his dick through my teary eyes and it was kinda blurry but I could see my pussy juices halfway down his shaft, since his dick was black my white juices stood out really well.

Kyle said, "Fuck girl you are super tight."

Kyle then inserted it again and this time when he reached the halfway point like last time he started to pull out and push in but never fully took his dick out. Kyle slowly increased his pace which I could feel myself getting more and more wet. As big as he was and as much as it hurt I didn't want this to happen.

I could feel Kyle trying to push as far into me as he could but my body wouldn't let him go any further. Kyle kept humping me picking up pace. He felt me loosening up as he said, "I think your vagina is starting to accept my dick."

I didn't want to hear what he was saying. I felt like I was outside of my own body watching this happen. Kyle then took his dick all the way out and then inserted it back into me. He did this a couple of times trying to stretch my vagina more and more. I could tell for whatever reason I was more wet than I had ever been at this point.

Kyle then got off me and went to the end of the bed where he had a furniture bench that you could put blankets into. Kyle then said, "Come over here."

I got off the bed and walked over to where he was sitting. He then said, "I want to do you doggy style but I will be sitting."

Kyle continued with saying, "So reverse cowgirl if you know what that is."

I walked over to the front of the bed and bent down and looked through my legs so I could see where his dick was. Kyle then grabbed both of my butt cheeks and pulled them apart as far as he could. I then lowered my body to meet his dick and I could feel it going into me.

The further and further it went the more it was hurting. I kept saying, "Ow!"

I started to move up and down on him letting his dick loosen me up. I don't know if it was the way we were having sex or the position but Kyle was able to fit his whole dick inside me. It felt like it was in my stomach as far as it went.

I knew at this point that my vagina would never be the same again. I felt devalued and just like a piece of meat. Kyle started to thrust into me more and deeper, I could feel my butt rubbing on his chubby stomach and what felt like his dick in my stomach.

I then started to move in a clockwise position and his dick followed my every move. Kyle then said, "I knew you would come around."

I just wanted this to be done and over with I felt completely disgusted and torn apart.

I started to bounce my butt on his dick taking all of it inside of me. Kyle then said, "Thats a good girl."

I then could hear my butt smacking his body with my juices leaking from me. I took one of my hands and flipped my hair over my shoulder to get it out of my face. Kyle then took his hands and removed them from spreading my butt cheeks. He took one hand and started to rub my clit.

I was hoping he wouldn't know to do that because I didn't really want to cum on his dick. The more he rubbed my clit the faster I started to bounce on his dick. My cries slowly stopped and faded more to a moan, "Hmmm, Ow!"

Even though I had loosened up a little bit it still hurt every time I took his full length. I put my hands on the floor and started to move forward and back letting his dick touch every place inside me. I continued to moan, "Hmmm, Fuck."

Kyle continued to rub my clit and made sure that his whole length was inside of me at all times. I started to loose control of my body and picked myself up off the floor and started bouncing my butt off his body again. This time I let out a, "ooo, oh, oh, oh, oh oh, yeah!"

My boobs were swaying back and forth with how fast I was bouncing on him. I just kept saying, "Mmm, ah, mmm, mmm, mmm, yeah!"

Kyle started picking up speed with rubbing my clit. I could feel my vagina get a warm tingling feeling and then my toes starting to get numb. I knew that what I didn't want to happen was about to happen and I couldn't do anything about it. I kept bouncing up and down on Kyle's dick and then all of a sudden I let out a, "Ohh, Yeah, mmm, mmm." My toes were tingling and everything was feeling 10x better than before.

Kyle said, "Cum on my dick baby."

My vagina was completely soaked with my juices and Kyle's dick was sliding in and out of me perfectly now. Kyle grabbed my hips and thrusted his dick into me I had to say, "Ow!"

A few more thrusts and Kyle let out a, "Mmm, yes."

I tried to pull away from him but he had ahold of my hips. I felt his warm load being emptied into me. Once I felt his dick stop pulsating I got off him and slipped his dick out of me and looked down at my vagina and could see his cum leaking out of me. Kyle sat there for a few minutes trying to catch his breath. I then looked back at Kyle and could see his black dick was completely covered with my white pussy juices. Kyle got up and went into the bathroom to get a towel to wipe himself off.

After Kyle was done wiping himself off he threw the towel at me. He watched me wipe myself off. I saw there was some red color when I was wiping myself off. Kyle then said, "Looks like I might've popped your cherry."

I then put my panties back on and then my bra, tank top, shirt and then pants. Kyle walked over to me and smacked my butt one last time. He then said, "Chris is super lucky to have you."

Kyle then said, "I think Chris is safe for now."

I couldn't muster up anything to say and walked out of the house. The long car ride home I was a complete wreck I had to pull over multiple times because I was crying so badly that I couldn't see the road. My vagina was completely sore and tore up. I could feel his cum leaking out of me and into my panties. I finally pulled back up to our house, I looked at myself in the mirror of my car and could see my mascara was running down my face, my hair was a complete wreck and my eyes were blood shot from crying.

I had no clue how I was supposed to explain this to Chris. I looked around my car and found a brush so I brushed my hair. I then had some tissue in my car so I cleaned up my mascara as much as possible.

With that I got out of the car and went inside.

To be continued...

12