Unexpected Events Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle then pulled out me and I rolled over and laid on the bed. Kyle walked over and turned on the bedroom light. This made me close my eyes since I wasn't used to the light. I then heard Kyle say, "Wow you came on my dick a lot this time."

Kyle continued saying, "My dick is covered in your pussy juices."

Kyle then stepped towards the bed and said, "Come here and lick this off my dick."

I then moved to the edge of the bed and opened my eyes and could see his whole dick was covered in my white pussy juices. I then took my tongue and drug it down both sides of his dick until all the white stuff was off his dick. This didn't taste very good but I didn't have any other choice I had to do everything Kyle said to me.

Kyle then said, "Oh you are so hot."

I then rolled over on the bed and was laying on my side with my head towards the wall. Kyle then turned the bedroom light back off and get back on the bed. Kyle ended up cuddling up with me on the bed, He put one of his arms under the pillows so it kinda propped my head up and then he took the other one and put it in front of me by my boobs and was holding my hand. Kyle's head was laid down on a pillow behind me. I could still feel his hard dick pushing into my butt. Once we both got comfortable, I must've fell asleep or something because we were laying there in bed cuddling for a really long time.

Once I woke up I turned my head so I could see Kyle and he was just laying there still wide awake.

Kyle said, "Kelsey you are absolutely perfect, Chris is so lucky to have you."

Kyle then took his hand that was holding my hand and placed it just under my check and went in for a kiss, I returned the kiss. I eventually rolled over onto my back but Kyle was still on his side and we started to kiss more and more. Kyle soon picked himself up and started to roll over onto me. I then spread open my legs so he could be directly on top of me.

Kyle then took both of his hands and placed then just under my check and started to kiss me some more. Pretty soon we were exchanging tongues and really starting to make out. I could feel Kyle starting to become erect again. Kyle then moved off to the side of me as we were still making out. I then took one of my hands and started to stroke his dick. The more I stroked his dick the larger it became.

Kyle soon moved back in between my legs again and kept kissing me. I started to move my hips so I felt his dick move against my pussy. Kyle's hands were still on my face while he was kissing me. The more we exchanged tongues back and forth and I kept feeling his dick rub against my pussy I was becoming more wet.

Kyle soon removed one of his hands from my face and grabbed his dick and positioned it so it would slide right into me. I felt his dick go inside of me and this time it slid right into me without a problem. I of course arched my back to allow my pussy to take his full length. Once Kyle was all the way inside me he held himself there and lowered his face down and kissed me.

After he kissed me I let out a, "Hmm."

Kyle put his hands on the bed to lift himself up a little bit and started to pull out and push into me. Kyle started off slow at first and then started to pick up the pace. I was very wet this time for some reason and it didn't take long before our bodies were making the smack sound again.

Kyle soon let up and I started to move my hips and rock on his dick and push into him.

I then let out another, "Hmm, Yes."

Kyle then sat up and folded his legs in half so he was sitting on his calves. Kyle then took his hands and placed them on my hips and lifted my butt off the bed a little bit then started pulling me onto him. Kyle started to really pound me hard and fast. I'd never been in this position before but it felt amazing.

I let out another, "Hmm, Fuck."

My boobs were swaying back and forth with how fast Kyle was pounding me. The bed started to smack up against the wall again.

All I could do is lay there and moan, "Hmm, Yes, Kyle."

Kyle didn't let up and kept going harder and faster.

I kept saying, "Hmmm, Yes, Fuck, Me."

Soon Kyle slowed down and said, "Your turn to be on top."

Kyle then pulled out of me and laid on the bed. The room was still dark but my eyes had adjusted so I could see a little bit. I then swung my leg over his body and lowered my vagina to meet his dick. I slowly slid it back inside of me until I was sitting on top of him.

I then sat straight up and took my hair and put it in a pony tail. I then lowered myself down so I could kiss Kyle again. I just sat there on Kyle as we kissed for a couple of times. Once we were done kissing I laid my head on Kyle's chest facing the door and Kyle started to thrust in and out of me.

I laid there on Kyle and moaned again, "Hmm, Uh, Yes."

Kyle soon started picking up speed and smacking into me. I started to really moan loud this time, "Hmm, Yes, Harder."

I had to pick my head up off of Kyle since he was going so fast because I kept hitting our heads together. I then took both my hands and grabbed my butt checks and spread them open as Kyle continued to thrust in and out of me faster and faster.

The bed once again started banging up against the wall. I let out another scream, "Uh, Yes, Hmm, Harder, Yes."

Kyle did just as I said and gave it to me harder and faster.

Kyle then slowly started to stop. I removed my hands from my butt cheeks and placed them on Kyle's cheeks and lowered myself down to kiss him. I was sitting on top of Kyle with his dick inside of me just kissing him more and more. While we were kissing I heard the bedroom door open. I stopped kissing Kyle and looked over to the door. The hallway light was on so It was really hard for my eyes to adjust.

I then heard Chris say, "Kyle you only said it would be one time."

Kyle then said, "It's not my fault she wanted this again."

Chris then said to me, "Babe please stop this."

I looked over to where Chris was standing in the doorway and said, "Go away Chris."

I started to rock my hips back and forth on Kyle's dick. Chris then said, "Please babe once was enough."

I then turned my head the opposite direction and started to push into Kyle even more. I was absolutely furious with Chris that he would even make me do this. At that moment and time I didn't care that Chris saw me on top of another man.

Kyle then said to Chris, "Go back in the front room."

Chris then shut the door and left us alone. Kyle then said to me, "Im sorry for that Kelsey."

I didn't say anything back and kept pushing into his dick. I soon sat up and took one of Kyle's hands and placed it on my clit. Kyle started to rub it in circles as I was pushing into his dick harder and deeper.

Kyle started rubbing my clit faster and faster as I was bouncing up and down on his dick.

I screamed out again, "Uh, Hmm, Yes."

I started to bounce up and down on him so fast that I had to take my hands and hold my boobs. I started to feel my body tense up but I didn't let up I kept going.

I then let out a, "Hmm, Uh, Yes, Oh, My, God, Fuck me, Kyle." I came on Kyle's dick twice and the second time felt even better than the first time. Kyle then removed his hand from my clit and pushed into me as far as he could go and said, "Uh, Yes, Hmm."

I then could feel his dick throbbing inside of me. While his dick was throbbing I bent down and gave him a kiss and slipped my tongue inside of his mouth. Kyle was breathing really heavy as I was to so the kiss didn't last very long.

I sat there on top of him with my head on his chest for a while. Kyle then looked at the clock that was on the night stand and said, "Oh I need to get going."

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 2 in the morning.

I rolled off of Kyle and laid there on my back on the bed. Kyle stepped into the bathroom and started to wipe himself off. He then came back into the room and started to get dressed. I was laying down on the bed at this time with my head on the pillows and legs kinda spread open. I was completely exhausted and had closed my eyes at this point. I heard the zipper on his pants go up and then him open the door and close it behind him.

I heard him out in the front room talking to Chris since the walls were paper thin. Kyle said, "Wow you are very lucky to have a girl like that. You might want to go help her clean up she really loves taking cum in her thats for sure."

Chris said, "Get out of my house you said it was only going to be one time. You also told me you were going to use a condom."

Kyle said, "I changed my mind and I don't think Kelsey minded."

With that I heard Chris walk Kyle out of the house. Chris then opened the bedroom door and could see me laying there with my legs spread open enough to where he could see Kyle's cum leaking out of me.

Chris then walked back out of the room and shut the door behind him. Once that happened I had fallen asleep. I didn't wake up till the next day, When I noticed I was still naked. I got out of bed and looked back at the sheets and could see there was a little bit of a mess where it looks like my juices and Kyle's cum kept leaking out of me all night.

I hopped in the shower and washed myself off. I then put on some leggings and a large shirt and walked out to the front room where Chris was. I could tell Chris didn't want to talk to me at all.

I said to him, "This was your idea I hope you know that."

Chris said, "I didn't think you were going to enjoy it as much as you did let alone do it twice. Then for me to open the bedroom door and see another mans dick inside of you and you rocking your hips on him."

I said, "That shouldn't matter if I did or not, This was your idea for me to do it and now you are going to have to live with it. That was your idea to come and open the door." Chris then said, "Whatever Kelsey, Maybe you should just go be with Kyle if he's that much better."

I said back, "I cant believe you would even suggest that with the family we have together. Its bad enough I had to do what I had to do last night for this family. You are going to work your ass off at work and I am never going to be put in this situation again do you understand?"

I thought to myself as much as I didn't want to get with Kyle again I knew my body really enjoyed what he did to me every time. The fact that I was sore the day after meant it was really good and well worth it. I think what made Chris really unhappy was how Kyle made me moan and fucked me like I should be fucked.

Chris didn't say anything back to me and we both went on our separate ways. Ever since that day work was never the same for Chris.

Chris and I never really brought up that night between us we focused more on moving on instead of dwelling on what happened.

To Be Continued...

12