Unexpected Events Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle took one of his hands and inserted a couple fingers into my vagina and then pulled them out and started to stroke his dick with his hand. Kyle then took a couple steps towards me and took one hand and spread open my butt cheeks. I had my head laying down on the bed but I was looking back at him.

Kyle then took his other hand and grabbed his dick and moved it closer to my butt. I then could feel the tip of Kyle's dick touching my asshole.

I said to Kyle, "No! Don't you dare."

Kyle didn't listen and pushed into me. I could feel my asshole start to give way to his dick allowing him inside. The farther Kyle pushed the more it hurt.

I screamed out, "Ouch, Stop Kyle."

Kyle kept pushing further and further. I kept screaming out, "Ouch!"

Kyle then said, "Looks like I am all the way in."

Kyle continued, "Your body belongs to me now."

I closed my eyes so I wouldn't watch what Kyle was doing to me. Kyle then took both of his hands and put them on my hips and started to push me away and pull me back to him. Kyle started off slow at first but once he could feel he was sliding in and out easier he started to pick up speed.

I still couldn't move or do anything just lay there and let him do whatever he wanted to my body.

The faster Kyle went the more I screamed out, "Ugh, Fuck, Ouch!"

Kyle said, "Gosh your ass is just as tight as your pussy."

Kyle started smacking into me again, and all I could do is moan out, "Ugh, Fuck, Stop!"

Kyle soon stopped and pulled out of my ass. I gasped for a breath of air because that was hurting so bad. Kyle then took his hands and spread open my butt cheeks again. Kyle then took one hand and placed it on his dick and lined it up with my vagina.

Kyle then started to push into me again. Kyle's dick went right into me without a problem since my vagina was so wet. Kyle then took one of his hands and started to rub my clit. Kyle didn't waste any time and started pounding me hard this time from behind.

Every time Kyle thrusted into me our bodies would smack together. Kyle continued to go faster and faster pounding my vagina from behind.

I had to let out a, "Mmm, Aww, Yes!"

Kyle said, "I knew you would come around."

Kyle took one of his hands and picked me up off the bed and held my body against his. Kyle took one of his hands and placed it around my throat and kept pounding me from behind. My head laid on his shoulder and my dress fell down on my body.

All I could say as Kyle kept going was, "Uh, Uh, Yes!"

Kyle then started really going as fast as he could. I then yelled out, "Mmm, Yes, Fuck me!"

Kyle didn't let up and kept pounding me faster and faster. I could hear our bodies smack together.

Kyle started to kiss and suck on my neck as he was pounding me. Kyle removed his hand from my throat and placed it on my thighs and started moving closer to my vagina. I felt Kyle moving my dress out of the way to make his way to my vagina.

Kyle then started to rub my clit again. I had to say, "Hmm, Yes, Uh!"

Kyle whispered in my ear, "Let me feel you cum on my dick."

As Kyle was rubbing my clit he started to thrust into me as far as he could go. This made me roll my eyes into the back of my head and say, "Oh, Yes, Uh!"

Kyle then pushed me back over the bed so I was bent over the bed again. Kyle then picked me up turned me around so I was facing him. Kyle then pulled me into him and gave me a kiss. Kyle then pushed me back onto the bed, This time I fell onto my back on the bed.

Kyle then stepped closer to the edge of the bed and pulled my dress up. Kyle then spread open my legs and inserted his dick into me again. Kyle took his hands and started to squeeze both of my boobs.

Kyle didn't play with my boobs for that long and took one hand and started to rub my clit again. The faster Kyle pounded me the faster he rubbed my clit.

Once again I was back to moaning, "Uh, Yes, Hmm!"

Kyle started going faster once he heard me moaning again. I couldn't stop moaning, "Uh, Yes, Fuck, Hmm!"

Soon I felt my body tense up and I let out a, "Oh, Yes, Hmm, Yes!"

Kyle said, "Good girl!"

I couldn't stop, "Oh, Yes, Hmmm!"

Kyle didn't let up and kept going, I was able to slowly contain myself again. I looked up at Kyle and said, "Please not inside me i'm supposed to start my period any day."

Im not sure if this turned Kyle on or what but he started to pound me like I've never felt before. Kyle was going so fast and hard the bed was shaking back and forth and Kyle was starting to sweat.

I started to moan again, "Hmm, Yes, Uh, Oh, Yes!"

Kyle said, "Oh, Yes, Take that dick."

I moaned back, "Oh, Yes, Hmm!"

Our bodies started to smack together again. Kyle started to make more noise, "Take that dick!"

Kyle's hands were on my hips and he pulled me onto him every time he would thrust into me.

Kyle once again started to moan, "Oh, My, Yes!"

I could tell he was getting close, I stopped moaning and said again, "Please Kyle."

Kyle didn't offer a response. I pleaded again, "Kyle please don't."

Kyle then pulled me onto him and thrusted as deep inside me as he could and said, "Uh, Oh, Uh, Yes!"

I could feel him emptying his load into me and his dick pulsating. Kyle held his dick deep inside me for a couple minutes making sure I took every last drop of his cum.

Once Kyle could tell he was done he slowly pulled his dick out of me. Kyle then stood next to the bed as my legs were still spread open.

Kyle then said, "Look at that my cum is running out of your vagina."

I still couldn't move all I could do is lay there on my back. Kyle went into the bathroom to wipe himself off. He came back in the room and put on some sweat pants and then a long sleeve shirt. Kyle picked my panties up off the ground and walked over to the bed.

Kyle said, "Well, You probably need to put these back on."

I said, "Let me wipe myself off first."

Kyle said, "No, Now lets put these back on you."

Kyle used his hands to slip my panties back onto me. Once my panties were on Kyle pulled my dress back down and then rotated me so my head was now laying on the pillows and body was completely on the bed.

Kyle said, "I am not going to let you go home like this, So I think it would be best if you stayed the night."

I looked at Kyle who was standing next to the bed and said, "Kyle, I really just want to go home."

Kyle said, "Well, You need to sober up first."

I said back, "I asked you not to cum inside me Kyle."

Kyle said, "If you get pregnant I will make sure you are taken care of."

I said, "Thats not the point Kyle."

Kyle then walked out of the room and left me laying there on the bed. I laid there and thought to myself about everything. I had never been in a relationship with a black person before, I knew my family wouldn't approve of that. Lastly I started to think about Chris and how this would be the last straw for Chris and I.

I started to cry again and I couldn't stop. I still couldn't figure out why I had gotten so drunk as I have never gotten this drunk before. I really wanted to get up and use the bathroom to at least clean myself off down there. All I could do though is allow my panties to catch anything that dripped out of me.

I eventually cried myself to sleep. I woke up the next morning still in the dress and everything I was wearing last night. I stretched and was finally able to move. I got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my hair was a complete mess and my mascara was running down my face.

I went over and sat on the toilet and pulled my panties off me and could see in my panties the excess cum that came out of me last night. The cum was crusty and dried up since it was there all night. I then took some toilet paper and tried the best I could to clean myself up. My body had taken all of Kyle's cum as none leaked out of me while I was sitting on the toilet.

Once I was finished I pulled my panties back up flushed the toilet and then went and washed my hands. I also washed the mascara off my face and brushed my hair the best I could with my hands. I then walked out to the front room where Kyle was sitting on the couch watching some tv and drinking some coffee. I went over and sat down on the couch.

Kyle said, "Good Morning Beautiful."

I yawned and said, "Good Morning."

Kyle asked, "How are you feeling this morning?"

I said, "Well, I have a headache and my body is really sore."

Kyle said, "Well, It looks like I did my job then."


I then looked over at Kyle and said, "Yeah."

Kyle asked, "Well, Did you enjoy our time together last night?"

I said, "Yes, Thank you for taking me out to dinner. I just wish you didn't take advantage of me last night."

Kyle asked, "So you didn't enjoy it?"

I said, "Kyle I am probably going to become pregnant with your kid."

Kyle then scooted over to me on the couch and pulled my head down to his chest and put one hand on my cheek and said, "I will always take care of you don't worry about that."

I then picked my head off his chest and looked at him and asked, "You promise?"

Kyle said, "Absolutely."

With that I looked up at Kyle and gave him a kiss.


Kyle then looked at me in my eyes and said, "Kelsey you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I would love to be the one you come home to at night. I promise to always give you my all no matter what."

For some reason when Kyle said this it gave me butterflies in my stomach. That is something that I haven't felt in a very long time.

I said, "Well, Thank you Kyle but I think we should start off slow for now."

Kyle agreed and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I then said, "Well, I should probably start heading home. My cousin is probably worried about where I am."

Kyle said, "Okay, Let me go grab my keys."

Kyle went and grabbed his keys and then we walked out to his car. We then started off on the drive back to my cousins house.

To Be Continued...

12