Unexpected Events Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris then said, "I have wanted this for so long."

I then yelled, "Fuck you, You mother fucker."

Chris then started to pick up speed and started to really slam into Stephanie. She let out a, "Hmm, Uhh."

Chris then said, "I think Stephanie is getting to feel what you did for all those years."

Chris then took her legs off his shoulders and pulled his dick out of Stephanie. Chris then had Stephanie get off the bed and stand on the floor and put her head on the bed. Chris then came up behind her and spread Stephanie's butt cheeks open with one of his hands and used his other hand to position his dick to slide into her. I then saw his dick being inserted into Stephanie, She arched her back allowing her vagina to take his whole length.

Chris then placed his hands on her hips and started to pump into her vagina. Every time he would smack into her butt she yelled out, "Uhh, Yes."

Chris started to really give it to Stephanie, going faster and faster.

She yelled out, "Yes, Harder, Uhh."

Stephanie I could tell was enjoying this because all she could do is bite the sheets and take the punishment Chris was giving her. Chris then grabbed the back of her hair and started to pull on it as he was slamming into her.

Stephanie said, "Hmmm, Yes, Uhh."

Chris then kept going faster and faster. Stephanie kept saying, "Uhhh, Yes, Hmmm."

Chris then looked at me and said, "Your friend is so incredible and I can tell she's enjoying every minute of this."

I didn't say anything back to Chris this time just kept my head down crying.

Chris kept thrusting into Stephanie's vagina faster and faster.

She said, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh,"

Chris then took one hand and slapped her butt cheeks as he was slamming into her.

Chris then stopped and removed his dick from Stephanie and got on the bed. Chris laid down on his back and said to Stephanie, "Get on top."

Stephanie then swung her leg over him and when she did this I could see her vagina and saw the juices coming out of her. Stephanie then used her hand to position his dick to slide right into her. I was able to see Stephanie's vagina taking every inch of his dick into her. Once Stephanie took all of his dick inside her she than sat there on top of him while she took her head down and kissed him.

Chris then took his hands and spread her butt cheeks apart again and this time started to thrust in and out of her vagina. Every time Chris pushed all the way into Stephanie I saw her biting her lower lip. Stephanie then sat up right and used her knees to bounce herself up and down on his dick.

Stephanie said, "Uhh, Yes, Uhh."

Stephanie started to bounce up and down on his dick faster and faster. She kept repeating, "Uhh, Yes, Fuck me, Yes."

Stephanie's boobs were bouncing up and down matching her rhythm she had with Chris. Stephanie took her hands and grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples. She also started to bite her lip a little bit again.

Stephanie kept saying, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh, Yes!"

She slowly stopped bouncing up and down on Chris and put one hand behind herself and took the other hand and started to rub her clit.

As she was rubbing her clit I could see her push into Chris as hard as she could and rock back and forth on his dick.

She shouted out again, "Oh, My, Uhh, Yes!"

Stephanie's head was looking up at the ceiling again and she was still biting her lip. She started to rub her clit faster and faster.

I saw Stephanie really getting into it pushing into Chris and rocking back and forth.

Stephanie soon let out a, "Oh, My, Yes, Uhh, Oh, My!"

With that Stephanie collapsed on Chris's chest. Chris then took his arms and placed both of them on her back and rolled Stephanie over, Chris was now on top of her.

Chris then looked over at me and said, "Well it looks like your friend just came on your husbands dick."

I looked over at Chris and I could see Stephanie's juices running out of her vagina and onto his dick. Chris then started to pump into Stephanie's vagina faster and faster. The bed started to shake he was going so fast. Stephanie placed her legs on his back and took her hands and dug them into his butt cheeks.

She started to moan again, "Hmmm, Yes!"

Chris started to moan, "Oh, Yes, Stephanie."

Stephanie started to hump his dick moving her hips up and down matching his momentum. Chris then pushed as far into her as he could and held it there for a couple seconds while he gave Stephanie another kiss.

Chris then returned to going fast again making the bed shake more.

Stephanie then said, "Hmm, Yes, Don't stop."

Stephanie said, "I want your cum!"

Chris kept going faster and faster when I heard him let out a, "Uhhh Yes, Oh My, Yes!"

Stephanie pulled Chris into her. I knew Chris had gotten there by his moaning and the way his body was acting. Chris pushed into Stephanie as far as he could while emptying his load into her. Stephanie looked up at Chris as he was emptying himself into her, He then leaned down and gave her a kiss.

Chris then slowly removed his dick from Stephanie's vagina.

Chris then looked over at me and said, "Look at my cum dripping out of your friends pussy."

I could see it running down into her butt.

Stephanie laid there for a couple minutes catching her breath. She still had her legs spread open and I could still see more cum running out of her vagina.

Stephanie then took her hand and started to rub her vagina with Chris's cum.

Stephanie then looked at me and said, "I just pleased your husband so well and took his cum inside me."

Stephanie then took her hand that was rubbing her pussy and inserted one finger into her vagina and pulled it out. Stephanie then took her finger and put it in her mouth and closed her lips around her finger and slowly removed her finger from her mouth. Stephanie had just licked her own juices as well as Chris's cum off her finger and swallowed it.

Chris was watching Stephanie the whole time while standing next to the bed. Chris then said to Stephanie, "You are so hot!"

Chris continued, "Damn Stephanie that was amazing."

Stephanie then said, "I have never had that great of an orgasm before."

Stephanie continued while looking at me, "Your husband is really special I don't know why you would ever cheat on him."

I then looked over at Stephanie who had sat up on the bed. Stephanie's hair was a mess and her mascara was running down her cheeks. Stephanie's nipples were also still hard and you could tell that she was tired. Chris then walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wipe himself off, After he was done he threw the towel to Stephanie. Stephanie got off the bed and was standing up at this point. Stephanie then started to wipe herself off.

Once they both were done cleaning up Stephanie put her panties back on and then her bra, shirt and jeans. Stephanie then walked over to Chris who was standing next to the bed. Chris then stopped getting dressed and looked over at Stephanie. Stephanie then gave him a giant kiss. Chris once again put his hands on her butt and pulled her into him.

Stephanie said to Chris, "That was fun I hope it wont be the last time."

I shouted out, "Yes it will be the last time you fucking slut."

Chris then looked at me and said, "Kelsey you don't have a right to say anything."

I then said, "We are still married so yes I do have a say."

I continued, "You hooked up with my friend we are even."

Chris said, "No we are not even."

Chris continued, "I also want a divorce."

When Chris said that my heart sank and I began to cry worse than I ever had before.

I said to Chris, "Untie me and let me go home."

Chris untied me and I grabbed my purse on the way out and walked to my car. Once I was in my car I sat there and cried and cried for a while. I then stopped crying enough to make the drive back to my cousins house.

I got back to my cousins house and walked inside. My cousin then asked, "Well how did it go?"

I started bailing right then and there. She then walked me over to the couch and sat me down and put my head on her shoulder and let me cry.

She then asked one more time, "What happened?"

I then said, "Well, He has a thing with my best friend Stephanie now and wants a divorce."

My cousin asked, "How do you know he has a thing with her?"

I responded, "I had to watch them have sex."

My cousin said, "You did what?!"

I responded, "Yes I made Chris do it once a long time ago so he did it back to me as pay back and then after said he wants a divorce."

My cousin said, "I am sorry Kelsey."

I just sat there and cried and cried for a while. I eventually stopped and walked to my room and shut the door. I then got out my phone and texted Kyle, "I really do appreciate you and everything you do for me."

Kyle replied back, "Well, Thank you for that."

We started talking and the more we talked the better it was starting to make me feel.

Well, I still hadn't had my period yet so I was becoming very nervous. The next day I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. I came home after work one day and made sure nobody was home and went to the bathroom and took the test.

The minutes seemed to go by slower than anything in the world. Finally the answer appeared on the screen.

To be continued...

12