Unexpected Events Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The person they took his hand and started to rub my clit again. The person really started thrusting into me that the bed was starting to shake. The person then started to rub my clit faster and faster. I felt my body starting to tense up but the person kept going. The person then pushed all the way into me and kept rubbing my clit when he did that I let out a big, "Uh, Oh Yeah, Hmm, Aww, Aww, Hmm."

The person then kept rubbing my clit a little bit longer and the more he did this the more it made me squirm about. Pretty soon the person stopped rubbing my clit but kept his dick pushed into me and said, "Thats a good girl coming on my dick."

The person then placed his hands on my hips started pounding me again and really making the bed shake again. I had to start moaning again because he was slamming into me as hard as he could. I started off saying, "Oh, Yes."

The person then started moaning, "Hmm, Thats some good pussy."

The person continued, "Oh, Yes, Uhhh."

The person then placed his hands on my hips and pulled me into him as he pushed as far into me as he could and let out a, "Oh, Yes, Hmm, Yes."

I then could feel his dick pulsating followed by a warm liquid. The person held his dick inside me for a little while making sure I took every last drop of him. He then let go of me and pulled out of me. The person then stepped back and walked towards the door of the room and flipped on the light switch then walked back over to me.

I couldn't see because of the blindfold I had on still. I then picked my head up off the bed and placed my hands on the bed pushing me up.

The person then said, "Look at that cum leaking out of your pregnant pussy."

I could feel the cum leaking out of me and dripping onto my legs. The person I heard walked to the bathroom to clean him self off. Once he was done he came back out into the bedroom and I was sitting up on the bed at this point.

I then asked, "Who are you?"

The person then walked over to me and untied my blindfold. I then took my hands and rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light. Once my eyes adjusted I was able to see who it was, It was Kyle's boss Tyler.

Tyler was 5'9" white man with an average build not really muscular. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I didn't know what to say. I finally mustered up the courage to say, "What the hell are you thinking Tyler?"

Tyler responded, "Kyle has been hooking up with my wife now for a while and I figured the only way to get even with him was to fuck his pregnant wife."

Tyler continued, "I am sorry you had to get brought into this."

I responded, "He has been what?"

Tyler said, "Yeah I found messages between him and my wife on her phone."

This made me absolutely furious. Tyler finished getting dressed as I got up off the bed myself and walked to the bathroom to go pee. Once I was finished I walked back out to the bedroom and grabbed a new pair of boy short panties that went up my butt a little bit from my dresser and put them on and then put on a t-shirt.

Tyler then said, "I hope this doesn't make things weird between us."

I responded, "Well, I wasn't expecting that to happen but I am more mad at Kyle than I am about what happened."

Tyler walked over behind me and pulled me into him and flipped me around and gave me a kiss. I returned the kiss from Tyler and really got into it with him.

I then told Tyler, "I need to shower and go to bed."

Tyler said, "Okay."

He then grabbed his stuff from the room and I saw him grab something by the tv. I then stopped him and asked, "What is that?"

Tyler said, "Oh its nothing."

I then said in a deeper tone, "Tyler what is that."

Tyler said, "I filmed us having sex and am going to send it to Kyle so he understands what he did."

I said, "Tyler no please don't."

Tyler said, "Thats the only way things are going to be right again."

I then said, "There has to be another way."

Tyler asked, "Then how?"

I had no idea so I didn't offer up a response.

Tyler then said, "Exactly."

Tyler then turned and walked out the door and shut it behind him. I ended up returning to sitting on the bed stroking my belly.

I was completely shocked at what just happened. I needed to talk to Kyle more than ever and really figure out what was going on. I sat there on the bed thinking about what to say to Kyle when he got home.

I could feel my panties becoming wet with Tyler's cum leaking into them. I then heard the front door open and then shut. I then walked out of the room and looked down from the 2nd story to the front door to see if it was Kyle and it was.

Kyle I saw sat his stuff down at the front door and said, "Hello, I am home."

I said back, "I am upstairs just cleaning up."

I then went back into the room and started to pick the room up just as Kyle walked into the room. Kyle then stood at the door and said, "Babe I am sorry, I have really missed you."

I then stopped picking up the room and looked at Kyle and said, "We need to talk Kyle."

Kyle asked, "About what?"

I then asked Kyle, "Well, Have you been talking to my cousin?"

Kyle said, "I was for a little while but stopped. I felt really bad about what I was doing."

I then said, "Whatever Kyle you seemed to really enjoy talking to her through the messages I read on your phone."

Kyle then said, "Okay, Yes I think your cousin is really beautiful and I enjoyed what we did with her but I love you and only you Kelsey."

Kyle continued, "I really mean that."

I turned and bent over to pick something up off the ground and when I did this my shirt came up and exposed the underwear I was wearing. I then looked through my legs and I could see that Kyle was staring at my butt. Kyle then came up behind me and put his hands on my hips and I could feel his dick becoming erect on my butt cheeks as he stood behind me.

I then tried twisting and turning saying, "Kyle, Please let me go."

Kyle said, "Stop I know you want my dick."

I said back, "No I don't now let me go."

Kyle then reached around the front of me and started grabbing my boobs. Kyle also started to kiss my neck at this time. Kyle then released his hands from my boobs and started to rub my belly.

Kyle then said in my ear, "I cant wait to meet our baby."

When Kyle said that it made me forget about everything else thats ever happened and I turned around and started to kiss Kyle. Kyle then started to walk me towards the bed before laying me down on my back.

Kyle then looked at me and asked, "What happened to your face?"

I then remembered how red it was from Tyler smacking me. I answered and said, "I hit my face on the dresser and nightstand when I was cleaning."

Kyle asked, "Are you okay?"

I responded, "Yes."

I then spread open my legs and Kyle walked in between them and bent over and started to kiss me again. Kyle then pulled my shirt off and exposed my boobs. Kyle wasted no time and stopped kissing me and started sucking on my nipples. The more he sucked on them the harder they became.

Kyle took his hand and started rubbing my vagina through my panties. I could feel my vagina becoming more and more wet. Kyle soon stopped kissing me and rubbing my vagina. Kyle then got off the bed and knelt down on the floor and spread open my legs again.

Kyle then moved my panties out of the way and inserted one finger into my vagina and started eating me out. Kyle started fingering me faster and faster, This continued for a while and all I could do is moan, "Hmmm."

Kyle then stopped and said, "You have a lot of juices coming out of you tonight."

I knew the juices coming out of me were from Tyler's cum leaking out of me. Kyle continued eating me out. I felt bad for not telling him what was really going on but I was still kinda upset with him about what Tyler told me and how he was talking with my cousin. Kyle kept going and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Kyle continued for a while until eventually stopping. Kyle then stood up and unzipped his pants and slide them off his body. I then looked down towards him and saw his dick pushing on his boxers. Kyle then pulled off his boxers and they fell to the floor. I then saw his dick at full erection as he stood there. Kyle then climbed onto the bed and spread my legs open and slowly inserted his dick into me.

Kyle then said, "You are really wet tonight."

Kyle continued, "Maybe sex while you are pregnant is a little better."

I didn't say anything and started to hump his dick. Kyle started to push into me as far as he could and hold himself there. I let out a, "Hmmm Yes."

I then pulled Kyle's face down to me and started to kiss him. Kyle tasted like my vagina and Tyler's cum and it didn't taste very good but I continued to kiss him. Kyle started to pound me again while we were kissing. I had to stop kissing him because he was going so fast and I had to moan, "Fuck, Yes, Hmmm."

Kyle then stopped and laid down on the bed and said, "I want you to ride me."

I then let Kyle lay down and climbed over him. Once I was over the top of him I found his dick with my hand and positioned it right so it would slide right back into my pussy. I slid it back in nice and slowly until I could feel he was all the way inside me and our bodies were skin to skin.

I then leaned down and gave Kyle a kiss. Kyle then put his hands around my neck and started to make out with me. This led to me slipping my tongue into his mouth and really getting into it with him.

Once we were done kissing I put my hands back on the bed and started moving my hips. Kyle started going as deep into me as he could. I could feel my pussy juices and Tylers's cum seeping out of me. I started to bounce up and down on his dick. My boobs were swaying back and forth matching the momentum I was having with Kyle.

I started moaning, "Hmmmm, Kyle, Yes!"

Kyle then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to his face so he could kiss me. Kyle then grabbed my butt and spread my cheeks open and started to pound my pussy. Slow at first then faster and faster. I tried to suck on his neck but I couldn't and all I could do is take the punishment he was giving to me and moan, "Hmm, Aww, Hmmmm, Hmmmm, Mmm, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!"

Kyle was pounding me so hard I literally thought the bed was going to break. I seriously was loosing my voice from all the moaning I was doing. Kyle joined in with my moaning, "Ooo, Hmm, Oh, Oh, Hmm, Yeah!"

Kyle then took his hand and placed it on my clit and started rubbing it back and forth as he was still pounding my vagina. I no longer was able to keep up with him so I let him have full control over my body. My body started to twitch and shake I let out, "Uh, Oh yeah, Hmm, Aww, Aww, Hmm" with that I had successfully came.

Kyle thrusted himself into me as far as he could go and let out a, "Fuck, Yes, Kelsey, Ugh."

I could feel Kyle emptying himself into me. Once he was done I rolled off him and laid on my back on the bed. Kyle got up and went to the bathroom and started to clean himself off. Kyle soon returned to the room.

Kyle soon returned to the room and walked over to where I was laying on the bed and spread open my legs.

Kyle then said, "That is so hot when my cum starts leaking out of your vagina."

I laid there with my legs open for a while kinda falling in and out of sleep since I was so wore out.

Kyle then asked, "Are you going to clean yourself up?"

I was so tired and answered back, "No just give me back my panties."

Kyle handed me my panties and I pulled them onto me and put my shirt on and rolled over on the bed and fell asleep. I didn't say one word to Kyle about Tyler. I was super tired that night and just really didn't care to tell Kyle.

To be continued...

12