All Comments on 'Unexpected Fun'

by kazuma26

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Duh

First you tell J your sex life is not his business, then you tell him its been 3 mo.?

MrBaseBallMan98MrBaseBallMan98over 8 years ago
I like it

Looking forward to the sequel!

CuriousParkerCuriousParkerover 8 years ago
Unreal

As a man and especially as a black man, I find far too many of the black-white interracial "love" stories that appear here are more about forced sex than two people coming together as a result of a mutual attraction but still, perhaps, aware of the societal taboos attached to that attraction. The black male characters are universally misogynistic and almost bestial in expressing their sexual wants and needs. The cliched phrase "you know you want some black dick" or some variant of it is used so often it has become laughable. The white female characters are so unbelievably submissive and demur one would be justified in thinking they don't have enough assertiveness to order a meal and would prefer to have the server decide for them. I know these stories are supposed to be fantasy but almost all of the black male characters who appear in these tales seem like cardboard cutout stereotypes blessed with telepathic powers when it comes to white women. And the white women, on the other hand, have so little psychological depth they seem to be stuck in a fixed state of stimulus and response as if they were amoebas in a laboratory petri dish. The moment they see a black man's penis all common sense and caution goes on leave. I'm sure there are black men and white women who correspond to the descriptions and behavior I've described but are they the exceptions or the rule?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Look forward to the friends joining in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is just a case of aids waiting to happen

Has anyone bothered to check the statistics on disease and what nationalities within the US are treated the most. Number one (blacks) Number 2 Mexicans. Please people if your going to write this shit at least give a disclaimer that it is pure fiction or in a Utopian environment with no consequence to acts of sexual stupidity.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
@Curious Parker

Obviously the writers that write the crap like this story have little depth or imagination and have watched too many porn videos. I've never (in 6 decades) met a woman that would behave like that. Most of the I/R stories on Lit are written by writers like this but there are some awesome writers that do stories in the format you request.

Unfortunately you have to wade through sewage like this to find the good ones. :-(

1* to the "writer" (and I use that term loosely)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gee

pregnant so soon after again. And what will hubby do when the baby is born. divorce. But probably that wouldh appen long before that as any man would know it couldnt be his baby. But to me if my wife ever had a blk baby she could be run over and begging me to help her and id walk away. or to put it in better terms. if she was on fire i wouldnt piss on her to even try and put out the flames. i would be highly tempted to add gas instead

CuriousParkerCuriousParkerover 8 years ago
RE: Anonymous

Why do your read these stories if they cause you so much angst? I just think most of them are not very good but you seem to be genuinely distressed. What's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Purrrfecto!11

Mrs kazuma, this is exactly the type of story that will make me cum each time i read it. Don't pay attention to the minority knuckleheads. Oh, ever have a cowboy ? I prefer dating wives just fyi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't wait to hear more

.........

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Dear Penthouse, guess what happened to me.

And that is how most stories here should start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very good hot story that, write more to finish this story. My wife when out several time and had got fucked. All white men Never with a black man, I ask her several times about a black men before all she said every time was no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"what have I done?"

You just fucked your life up honey, and probably fucked up the lives of both the poor bastard you're married to (nothing like horribly punishing someone for daring to love and trust you), and probably fucked up your innocent child's life up as well, I hope it's worth it, bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous