Unexpected Guest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to bend down and take him into her mouth, feeling every part of his hard member against her tongue and learning to know him in the most basic way. Tasting his liquids and sucking him until he couldn't stop himself from spilling into her mouth. But she would have to leave that for another time. Right now, she couldn't bear to move at all, only feeling his naked skin against her own and learning to know what he liked.

She could feel his pulse beating fast and his breathing was so much more pronounced. She squeezed his cock between her hands, making sure to place her right thumb against the ridge on the underside as she pumped his swollen flesh a few times.

Soon she could feel a small amount of liquid gathering from the cock head and she bent down to see the white drop coating her way. Pleasured by the sign and feeling Jared's thigh muscles tensing, she could feel him getting closer to his release. And she wanted to see him reach his orgasm. She didn't care about him having forgotten to fondle her as she started to stroke his cock.

Right now she found enormous pleasure in the fact that he seemed too distracted to do anything other than holding her in his lap while he tried to breathe. She had never thought she would experience this man behaving like he was putty in her hands and responding to her every touch. She tightened her grip around his cock, before moving her left hand down to his balls and fondling them lightly.

The fabric was preventing her from feeling his skin against her own, but as he spread his legs further she could feel him enjoying the touch all the same. She wrapped her fingers around his cock again and started to squeeze tighter around him as she moved her hands up and down his cock. Every part of him seemed to tense as his thighs felt as hard as his cock had become and she welcomed the release that was coming closer on him. She bent closer and kissed his chest as she continued to pump his swollen flesh.

He was breathing harder now and she could hear him moan as she squeezed him harder and increased the pace of her pumping. Suddenly he screamed out in joy as his climax hit him and she noticed his eyes glaze over with pleasure before he closed them. A smile was plastered on his face as she felt his warm semen covering her hands as she continued to pump him.

He was still feeling hard between her hands but his breathing was slowly decreasing as she felt him relaxing. She bent forward and kissed his mouth before giving his cock one last pat as if to thank him for the experience. She threw her arms around him and just lay resting on his lap as she listened to his pulse and breathing gradually slowing down.

"Thank you," he finally murmured, before he bent his head and gave her a deep kiss. "I really needed that one."

"It was a pleasure," she smiled at him.

"I doubt it," he smiled back. "But I'll remedy that as soon as I catch my breath."

"Don't worry about it, Jared. This one was just for you."

"You don't want me to pleasure you?" he asked in a surprised voice.

"No, thanks. I'm fine," she smiled as she got off his lap and walked to the sink to wash her hands. He just stared at her and she could see the confusion in his expression as she collected a few clothes and headed for the shower. "I'll just take a quick shower," she said as she turned to him. "You just go on and eat your breakfast."

She almost laughed at his gaping expression as she closed the door behind her and started to strip off her clothes. Luckily there would mostly be cold water at this time of the day and that suited her just fine. She needed to calm down after the irresistible display that Jared had treated her to. But it was well worth seeing him this put out.

***

Jared could only shake his head as he heard the shower start in the bathroom. What on earth had just happened to the wonderful plan he had started to carry out? And why didn't she want him to repay the pleasure she had given him? Instead she fled from him as if she hadn't felt a thing and just going about as if nothing earth-shattering had just happened. Well, that was just it, he thought.

He was the only one of them that had experienced the earthquake that had just knocked him over the head. She had been calm and collected the entire time and just seen to his pleasure, without thinking of her own needs. Didn't she want him at all? He had felt so confident that she was just as attracted to him as he was to her, but now he was starting to have some serious doubts about it.

Hadn't it been for her uninhibited response when he first kissed her, his self confidence would be in shatters. He couldn't have read her that wrong, could he? He had been so sure that she was enjoying it as much as he had, until she had taken over and all he could think about was trying to breathe while she fondled him.

He had never lost control like that before and he wasn't sure he enjoyed the feeling. Usually he was the one running the show and he had always felt as if he was commanding his body and not the other way around. But now he had learned that there was more to it than that. But what? What made her so different from all the other women that had failed to wrap him around their little finger the way she had just done?

He had never allowed himself to come in his pants before. He had always managed to control himself and made sure his partner reached climax before he did. But this time was different. It was troubling, to say the least. He felt like he was slowly drowning in deep water, having lost control and not quite sure how to regain it.

He had to get some fresh air, he realised. Collecting himself enough to get moving, he pulled up his wet pants and cleaned himself in the sink. A cold shower would do wonders for his heated body, he thought as he heard Ann turn off the water. He turned to his bags and collected a clean change of clothes and a towel, preparing to jump into the shower as soon as she opened the bathroom door.

12