All Comments on 'Unexpected Holiday Adventure'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yay , tentacles

nothing original though

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
They are not all the same

This is NOT the typical 'got raped by vines' drival! This tale has character, imagination, Heat and a strong ending with potential for a future. Most full-length movies can't offer that. I'd enjoy further episodes to learn of other "sisters of the forest" and their soon to be fertile adventurers to other worlds ... Even if their main agenda is to offer beauty and new life forms as so many species of plant life provide to the senses of the beholder. What better than sweet fragrance AND AN ORGASM that's out of this world. Please don't let this theme fade away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I jope you write more.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I loved your story, got me hot and bothered.. I was reading and in my head the plant was using me!!! my panties are now sopping wet and nipples want some suckling of there own... I was you would write more chapters to this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...