All Comments on 'Unexpected Love Ch. 03'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story has been fantastic!

I loved all of it! I hope you continue it or write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you.

This has been a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

It has hot sex, but also real character development, which I like. Your reader ends up CARING about the characters, and wanting things to end well for them. I'm glad that's what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Asshole comments for a shit story

I would've beat the crap out of both of them with a bat. The pussy just drives away.?! You need an enema. When you do it, stick it in your ear to flush out your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice story, with a great ending. Would like to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
1

If i was the son Luke, i would have crippled Dylan and made the mother abort the freak. Or I would have devoted my time, effort and resources to making their lives so difficult and painful they would regret doing such a vile thing to the son.

The author just made Luke out to be a sissy loser that has no balls as shown when he just left the first time without any normal action any guy would have in that position. The author further made Luke look like a loser when he said sorry to the tramp and his cousin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi, you can add a final chapter where, now that Jane is going to be pregnant again make it a girl and then make Dylan’s family (i.e. his father, mother and sister) is ready to accept them, accepted their love and relationship. Show that for the last 5 years or so they were angry at Dylan and Jane but as time passed they are willing to forgive them and be a big family. Wherein Dylan’s mother talked to Dylan’s dad and made him see his son’s side i.e. love. Make it a fact that since he is the only son of his father so he is ready to forgive them and embrace them.

cockedandready69cockedandready696 months ago

What an incredibly written story !! You have a great talent for creating these amazing storylines!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1886 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES