All Comments on 'Unexpected Pleasure'

by Shorncant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...

Whole =/= Hole

As for the rest... it was really rushed and very obviously not well thought out. And what happened to Sandra? I don't know, man. You get an E for effort, but a D for Disappoint. But you show potential. Keep writing. But maybe pay a little more attention to spellcheck and put a little more thought into your stories. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep trying

From your profile, it would appear this is a first time post. Keep trying. Do not rush the story and try to ensure correct spelling and grammar as failing to do so detracts from its readability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A for effort

I thought it was great, I noticed this was your first post, and I have a few comments. You don't have to rush it, let the story flow; and let the actual lovemaking happen when it feels right. I saw only two spelling/grammar mistakes, beyond that; all good. I'd like to see a follow up to this, to tie up ends with Sandra.

A for effort, but try not to rush in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
nothing there

Thrown together by a male who had Absolutely No Idea of the experience he was trying, in vain, to describe for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay but rushed. Next time read some Virginia Woolf or poetry by Sappho to appease real Manfloras.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous