All Comments on 'Unexpected Reunion Ch. 01'

by artisticbiguy

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love It!!!

I have read all of your stories, and think that they are awesome! All of them have interesting characters that are very "real". The plot also keeps the reader very involved in the story. Very, very good job! This is definitely one of my favorites. Keep on writing and posting more stories.

Katie

mistress_lisamistress_lisaalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your stories. Please write some more!

Lisa

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great stories

I've loved your stories. Keep writing!

briarrootbriarrootalmost 18 years ago
Top notch

It didn't get me off, like I'd expected. Instead, it sent warm tingles all the way down. Loved it, loved the way you portrayed gay couples. If only each of us could meet such a soulmate. Grats to a great writer.

Briarroot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome story!

I loved it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

That was wonderful. It reminded me of my girlfriend and I before she found and married someone else.

tinakristinatinakristinaover 17 years ago
lucky boys...

Everyone should be so lucky as to have friends like these guys! Thanks for a beautiful, incredibly sexy story.

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkabout 17 years ago
It all keeps getting better.........

And better from one story to the next.

I love your stories. The characters are so real.

You have an amazing gift.

Lady_Blackhawk ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!!

Great. Love your stories.

A_Day_DreamerA_Day_Dreamerover 15 years ago
Loved it

I loved the build-up of their relationship. Feeling nervous about something or someone new is great. It let's us know there is something special going on. I really loved that they took time with each step.

Madmax77_1977Madmax77_1977almost 15 years ago
Sweet

Very well written with pleasant characters. A refreshing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just beautiful!

These stories are so wonderful - I could read them all day and every day - it just makes you feel glad to be gay and happy with another man - your stories are never rushed and you feel you get to know the character and like what you read - its just great I look forward to Chapter 2 and any other stories you write - you certainly have a gift - thanks a million

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"it just makes you feel glad to be gay and happy with another man" - you've got no idea how envious I am. It's completely heartbreaking. I'm a straight woman, thirty-three but looking twenty-three still. I know I'm quite attractive for all my faults, I know I'm exceedingly intelligent, responsible, reasonably successful, creative, funny, devious, kind, generous, understanding to the point of idiocy sometimes, and I'm as alone as one can get. I've bounced around from abusive relationship to abusive relationship and try as I might to deny it, I'm now certain that being an amazing person does not in any way mean someone wants to be with you and love you properly. I read gay romances because they're so much more real to me than straight romance and are so very much what I would like to have but probably never will. I really hate being a woman. I wish like you wouldn't believe I could just be the characters in these stories so that everything could work out. But I know I'll never stop reading them even though it hurts because it's what I wish love was like. I look at a straight guy and see a selfish little boy who will never grow up because no one has made him and he'll never have to. I compare him to a gay guy and (I know I'm talking in absolutes btw) and it's abundantly clear who the *real* man is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

I'm a straight woman but I really love these stories :) And I hope to God I'm successful in raising the kind of kids like these, who realise that straight or gay doesn't matter.

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

Awwww...very realistic and romantic! awwww....wonderful story. :)

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago
:-)

Another great story. I've really enjoyed reading your work :-) May some time there will be more.

Happy Writing!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 13 years ago
Like Father, Like Son

Not many can write male/male interaction with good feelings and without making it sound "flaming" and distasteful. You accomplish it with the same respect other writers give to what most would consider traditional lovers. I like that. I don't support Labels, but to that end I don't consider myself gay or bi. I think I'm just human and enjoy good company and am proud to have many male and female companions ... and I like animals too but I don't have sex with them. (LOL - am I missing something?)

patientleepatientleeover 12 years ago
I loved this one too...

It was actually cool reading them out of order. Your stories are so romantic and realistic. I have read both of these several times, and since then I've found myself wondering how the characters are doing. To me, that is the mark of excellent writing, and that's how I rate the books I read. Thank you.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
aaaawwwwwwwwww

this is the sort of story i love... please write more... x x x x x x x

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

And totally horny. i love these two <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I love these two stories. Romantic, funny, and a great read. Thank you

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

A love story more than an erotic story. Not that I'm criticizing, the erotic parts were very hot, but that's exactly why I would have liked more of it :-) I feel just a bit cheated that the rest of their first night together was dismissed with a few enticing lines. But it's still a great story.

MrDebonairMrDebonairover 11 years ago

Agree with Timothy. We like the details but this is still a pleaser.

joeybiggsjoeybiggsabout 11 years ago
i only hope its true

that was such a fantastic story of love; so true to life and rich. thank you for that piece of beauty. i hope the two of them will be happy together forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Lovely, thank you. Nice to read about people you'd like to have as friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Josh and Zack

Great story! Can either guy have some chest hair, please? That's a sexy trait on ANY guy! Would love to see Zack and Josh have chest hair!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good - thanks. I see readers asking for "more details" - I'm fine with it as it is - I can fill in the "details" for myself. Stories about true love and fidelity always welcome :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keeping it real

Wonderful story.Great build up.Fabulous characters.Keeping it real.

canndcanndover 8 years ago
Great story

This was a great story with a slow buid up in their relationship but it was good. I'm glad to see a second part b/c I felt like it was ende right when they were moving forward in their relationship and I wanted to 'see' more of it. The other characters, esp. the kids, were fun too.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Great story!

Truly loved this story. It was sweet, romantic, humorous, real, and eventually hot! Just came across it and note that it's been a really long time since you have posted a story. Hope that you are still "out there" and will share your talent again in the near future. You really are a great writer. I will now go on to Ch 2. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gets better

Your tales seem to get better,, since me being the other side of 50 and fast approaching 60, I can't Cum as often as I like , but I do enjoy the journey of getting there. If you know what I mean. Lol. By the way keep up the good work.

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
unexpected story

More true to life. I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice, but this is literotica, not just lit, so a bit more explicit sex scenes would be nice. It feels almost PG13 :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a positive, healthy, love story-- the interactions with the kids, the ex, the friend, and with each other. This story and others by this author are a breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author has the knack of writing in such a way as to bring a smile to my face and a glow to my heart.

I can only say a massive thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous