Unexpected Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,077 Followers

Tommy was looking really uncomfortable, but my ire was up. Heather spoke up first. "My brother could kick your ass, John."

This was not going in a good direction. "Heather, if John wants to believe that he can beat up Tommy, that's his choice. If he were to try, he'd be in for a rude awakening, but I don't think we need to prove him wrong." I ruffed up Tommy's hair. "Come on, Sport; we've earned a couple drinks."

Heather, it appeared, was a lot less impressed with John after that. Tony, on the other hand, was a lot more impressed with Tommy and I saw them out on the lawn later. Tommy was showing him some basic moves. I grinned at them 'til I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "You two were great."

God it felt so good to have him do that. Josh just had a romantic sense about him that made his timing perfect. I leaned into the embrace and smiled. "Thanks. He's a great kid."

"Takes after his dad."

Did I mention that he always seemed know what to do to melt me? I wanted him so bad I was aching with it. Julie came up to us, smiling. "You two are so cute." She kissed me on the cheek and inclined her head to Jim. "I'm taking him home. You'll have the kids back for lunch?"

"Yeah; tomorrow about one."

They said their goodbyes and hugged the kids before leaving. Meredith and her crew left about an hour later. We hung around the living room and Josh tried to play the kids on the Xbox, but he didn't stand a chance. After watching The Matrix for the hundredth time, I sent the kids off to bed and turned the system to a soft-rock channel. Josh and I just lay on the couch and listened 'til we were nodding off.

"I'd better get going." Josh yawned and looked at the VCR clock. It was after eleven.

Reaching up, I pulled his sleepy face to mine and kissed him. "You could stay."

He looked at me for a moment and then smiled. "You sure?"

"Yeah, though I don't think I could do more than cuddle tonight. I don't want to treat the kids to anything new." Josh got up and I stood. He followed me to the room and I looked at him nervously as I turned on the bedside light. "How do you sleep?"

"Boxers."

I was relieved. I didn't know if I'd be able to sleep with him and not end up having sex if we were naked. "Yeah, I sleep in my briefs.

We stripped down and climbed in. It took a while to figure out who would be where. I think Josh was as nervous about it as I was. I ended up drifting off lying on my back with Josh's arm across my chest and his head on my shoulder.

* * * * * * * * * *

I woke to find Josh cuddled completely around me. His head had meandered to my chest and he and an arm and leg draped across me. I just lay there, enjoying the feel of having someone hold me like that, and wished that I could wake up every day that way. I'd forgotten how it felt to have someone to wake up to. I stroked Josh's back 'til he woke up.

"Morning," he mumbled as he stretched up from my chest. He looked at me for a moment then snuggled back down. "I could get used to this."

I realized right then that I wanted him to get used to it. I wanted him there, in the bed, every morning. Julie was right; I had it bad. "You can you know."

Propping himself back up on his elbow and looked at me. "You sure? I mean, we haven't even been naked together yet."

I nodded. "I know. I'm worried about that, but at the same time I know that the first time is never the way gay erotic writers portray it. Sex gets better over time; it isn't perfect from the start."

He leaned in and kissed me while his hand began to rub my chest. I think I've mentioned that Josh was an incredible kisser. This time was no exception. By the time his hand had made it down my body to rub over my overstrained, damp briefs, I was melting. I moaned into him as he squeezed me.

He pulled back and looked down as he slid my briefs below my balls. He wrapped his fingers around me and moaned. "Damn, Zack, you're fucking thick." I would have been self-conscious about it, but just having him rub my foreskin back and forth was sending shocks through me. "Uncut too."

I was trembling as he began to stroke me. Honestly, he didn't have to move his hand much. He had big hands and my dick, though thick, was not all that long. I was about to protest when he silenced me with another kiss. "Don't stop me, Zack. I've wanted to do this for so long."

How could I say no? I was moaning, trying to keep quiet as he stroked and pulled on my cock. He started in with a corkscrew motion that had me arching off the bed. His lips latched onto mine as I came, muffling my cries as I blasted a month's worth of dreams all over my belly. He kept rubbing my pulsing shaft, causing me to quake from the sensation, as he pulled back from my lips. "That's the good morning I really wanted to give you."

"Fuck..." I think my eyes had rolled back into my head. "I'm going to have to get a shower. The kids will be up soon."

His lips curled into a truly wicked grin. "I think you're going to need some help."

I'm not quite sure how we maneuvered from the bed to the shower. It was a blur of hands, lips and discarded undergarments. I found myself under the spray, lathered up, my lips still exploring Josh's, when I realized there was about six inches of him I'd yet to get a good look at. I looked down and saw his dick pulsing back up at me. He was slim, cut and beautiful.

I kissed my way down his neck and across his flat chest to those nipples that had been calling to me since yesterday. I licked, bit and twisted them 'til he was begging me to stop. I hadn't realized I'd get into nipples like that, but I did. I grinned at him as he looked at me through glazed eyes. "How'd you know?" He gasped a little, trying to get control of his breathing.

"Know what?"

He moaned. "That my nipples are one of my hot spots."

I chuckled. "I didn't, but they were just crying out for attention." Sliding my hand down to wrap my fingers around his shaft, I smiled. "Something else is calling out for attention." I squeezed, causing him to moan, and I brought my lips to his neck. "Think you can keep quiet enough for me to give you the attention you need?"

Josh bit his lower lip and nodded. He closed his eyes and let his weight press back against the shower wall as I dropped to my knees and brought his quivering cock to my lips. I loved sucking cock. There is something about having a man in my mouth and running my tongue around him that made me happy. Josh was the perfect size to give a blow to. He was only about six inches, and narrow with a flared head. I could take him completely to the root and only have him brush just a comfortable way down the back of my throat. He didn't last long; I hadn't really expected him to. He gripped onto my head a moaned through clenched teeth as he treated me to my first taste of him. I think it had addictive qualities because I found myself pushing him back against the tiles and trying to pull another load from him.

Josh pulled me up and kissed me 'til my urge for more cock had melted away. We just held onto each other under the hot spray of the water. I knew it was corny, but I couldn't stop myself when I tilted my head up to nuzzle his neck. "I love you."

His arms tightened around me and my stomach clenched. Could I plead cock-induced insanity? He tilted my head up further and kissed me lightly while looking in my eyes. "I can't believe you said it first."

I grinned. "No guts, no glory."

Josh kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks and my lips. The kisses were feather light and I'd have thought them silly had I been watching. Being the recipient, they were wonderful. "I've been in love with you since the moment I kissed you in the parking lot."

Honestly, that was probably when I'd fallen also, but it took me a hell of a lot longer to catch a clue. I smiled and pulled out of his arms. "We'd better get rinsed off and out there before they come hunting for us."

Both Heather and Tommy seemed genuinely pleased that Josh had spent the night. We went out for breakfast and a walk downtown before we delivered the demons to their mother. Julie saw Josh in the car, waved and then gave me a knowing smile. "I hope you two weren't too loud."

I frowned. "We only slept, Jules."

She grinned. "Then I guess you'd better get out of here."

"You're mind is a sewer system, you know that?"

She laughed and lifted her chin to challenge me. "Tell me I'm wrong."

I tried, but I couldn't hold her gaze and I looked away. "Bitch."

Julie hugged me briefly and pushed me back toward the car. "Get out of here, Zack."

I got back into the car and smiled at Josh. "I've just been told to go home and fuck 'til dawn."

He blinked. "Really?"

Laughing, I put the car into gear. "Well, not in so many words."

As we started out of the development, Josh looked over at me. "Were you serious this morning?"

My stomach clenched. "About what?"

"About our waking up every morning together?" He sounded nervous. I glanced over at him and I could see myself reflected there. He was scared.

"Yeah, if you want that too." I didn't look over at him, but I was praying he wanted to.

"I guess we'll need to make a detour before we get to the house." I looked at him inquisitively and he smirked. "I'll need clothes for tomorrow."

We got him some clothes, his toiletries and such, and were back at the house by four. I looked at Josh as he hung his suit on the back of the bathroom door and set his overnight bag on the bed. A part of me wanted to push him down on the sheets and fuck all night. The other, stronger part, wanted to take the time to build up to it.

He smiled at me. "I guess were to that awkward, clumsy moment."

I laughed. "Yeah, do we strip down and fuck, or do we take our time and get something to eat?"

Grinning, he patted his stomach. "Eat. We only had brunch today."

I realized he was right and I smiled. "Chinese? We have one just a couple miles down the road. They deliver."

"Sounds good." He thought for a moment. "How about picking it up?"

I frowned. "Why drive when they deliver?"

He reached into his bag and pulled out some running shoes. "Who said anything about driving?"

I laughed. "I see you're nefarious plan. You intend to wear me out and fill me with Chinese food so I can't escape when you have your way with me."

Josh chuckled. "Good plan; I think I'll use it."

I went to the closet. "I'll get my shoes and get changed."

The run had the desired effect on me. I'd gotten to see Josh's legs and ass while we jogged down to Fong's and back. It also had the effect of nearly giving me shin splints and cramping my hamstrings. I don't run. I don't run because I always get shin splints or cramps. I was a small price to pay to see Josh's legs and ass in motion for an hour. When we got back, I went through to the patio and started doing stretches to save my legs. I loved stretching; my students dreaded when I got into a stretching mood. I had lost myself in my cool down when I felt Josh's eyes on me. I looked over my shoulder to see him leaning against the wall, eyeing my ass. Had I mentioned that martial arts provided me with great legs and ass? Yeah, I probably had.

"What?"

He grinned. "I'm having some really improper thoughts about that position."

That had my dick lengthening. Damn he had a sexy voice. I knew he could see up my shorts and could probably see the bulge. Well, what the hell; he was my boyfriend; if anyone could enjoy the view it was him. I purposefully went into full straddle, which left my legs extended out to the side and my body low to the ground. I'm fairly flexible for the amount of mass I have; I was able to get down comfortable within six inches of the patio blocks.

Josh groaned. "You're teasing me now."

I looked back over my shoulder and smirked. "It's only teasing if I don't put out. Who said you weren't getting any?"

That was all it took to have him kneeling down behind me and running his hands over my ass and legs. His nipples may have been his hot spot, but having hands on my ass was one of mine. I moaned.

He spread his knees so he could press himself against me. "How low can you go?"

I sighed as his hands came around my legs and he lightly caressed the inside of my thighs. "Let's find out." I closed my eyes and let myself melt under his touch. It wasn't long before my cock was pressing firmly against the concrete and Josh was over me, his cock grinding against my ass.

"God, Zack. I didn't know you could do that." He was panting a little. "That's so fucking hot." His hands had traveled up my body and had slid my shirt to my shoulders. He was feeling me from shoulders to hips. "What else can you do?"

I grinned, pressed up and rolled while I hooked my legs around him. He yelped as I had him rolled onto his back with my legs locked around his hips. This was my element; I'd fantasized numerous times about using my martial arts knowledge for erotic situations. I ground myself against him as he groaned. "Lot's of things. If you're lucky, I'll do them to you." Man I was getting feisty; actually, I was just horny and feeling safe. I'd never had that combination before; it was liberating.

Josh pressed back up against me and our straining shorts ground together. "We aren't going to get to eat if you keep this up."

I got an evil idea. "Stay there." I got up and jogged into the house. My back yard was almost totally private. Where we were, someone would have to be at the fence looking over to see us. I came back out with the bags of food and straddled him again. He looked amused and horny at the same time. I bent down, kissed him hard, and then pulled at his shirt. "Off."

Josh lifted his shoulders and I yanked off his shirt, and then mine. He watched me in silence as I picked a nice, saucy dish, opened it, and dribbled some of the hot food onto his chest. The sauce ran across his nipples and down his sternum to his flat stomach. He squirmed a little and moaned as the heat hit his nipples. "Oh, shit..."

I smirked. "You'll need to stay still or we'll waste it." I pulled out the chopsticks and proceeded to alternately serve myself and Josh nibbles from his chest and belly. When we had finished the container, Josh's chest and belly were a sticky mess. I leaned down and began licking my way up from his belly, cleaning him as I went. Josh wasn't able to hold still when I finally got to his nipples. He moaned and sighed as I licked and nibbled at them, pausing long enough to take long tastes of the sauce on his chest.

When I finished, I sat back and smiled. "That was delicious."

His dick was straining under my ass. "You're evil; you know that?"

"Ready for course two?"

"Oh Jesus, I'm not sure I can stand another course."

I slid back and pulled off his shorts, leaving him in that silly looking, classic porn situation of naked, raging and wearing shoes. I yanked off mine and straddled him again. I had to stop for a moment as I felt his shaft between my balls. It felt so good.

We were rubbing together, kissing slowly, when he pulled back from the kiss and looked me in the eye. "I don't want to eat. Let's get to the bed; I want you to fuck me, Zack."

I was shocked. Most guys didn't want anything to do with my dick. I was hard to give a blowjob to because you had to open really wide. I stared at him. "You sure?"

"If I don't get fucked by that thick muscle of yours soon, I'm going to get desperate." He was totally serious. I certainly didn't have to be told twice. We got off the cement, left the food where it was and got into the bedroom in record time. We did stop for a clumsy moment of pulling off shoes and trying to get in the bed at the same time. My advice: stop, take off shoes, and then head for bed.

Josh was on his back as I pressed down against him. The idea of looking into his eyes while I slid into him had me twitching. I wanted it so bad. I'd never fucked a man before. We kissed again, long and slow and wet. I then reached for the nightstand and pulled out a condom and lube.

Josh looked at me before I got the package open. "I'm clean." I knew I was. I had always used protection before and I'd been tested several times. "I want to feel your flood when you cum, Zack."

I was torn. "I've never fucked a guy, Josh, and I've never had sex with one without protection."

He nodded. "I've always used them too. I don't want to keep searching, Zack. I want to stay."

I bent down and kissed him again. I knew I couldn't deny him anything he asked for. He could have had me the first night in the hotel, raw and unprotected, if he'd tried. I grabbed the lube. "Ok."

He sighed as I pressed my first finger in. It was easy, as was the second. The third took a little while, and I worked in a lot of lube before striving for the fourth. At that point he was sweating and begging me to fuck him. I don't think there is anything more erotic than watching a hot, cut, fit man get off on what you're doing to him and begging for more. Lifting his legs, I positioned myself at his ring and pressed in. That was easier said than done. I wasn't larger than four fingers but the head was.

His eyes went wide and he gasped as my head popped past his ring and his ass clamped down on me. His voice was a shallow sigh. "Oh, fuck... you're huge." His eyes looked a little glazed.

"You ok?"

He nodded. "Yeah... give me a moment."

I did, but it didn't feel like he was giving way. He needed to be distracted from the log that was stretching his ass. I bent down and bit one of his nipples. That did the trick; he cried out and arched up. My cock slid all the way in, in one slow slide. I held there for a minute as he adjusted around me. As I pulled back, it was as if my cock was linked to his diaphragm. I'd pulled back, he'd inhale; I'd push in, he'd exhale with a moan or sigh. I could tell he was really enjoying it because his body was trembling every time I slid back in.

"Oh, fuck... you're so thick..." He was moaning as I kept slowly sliding in and out. Then I found the right angle and rhythm and his eyes opened in amazement as I stroked past his prostate in ever increasing frequency. "Oh, oh God... fuuuuuck." His body convulsed and he shot all over himself without even handling his dick. I'd never managed a hands free orgasm. I was amazed. I was also only a few strokes away from the abyss myself.

I flooded him with my seed and collapsed against him. Neither of us were spring chickens, but we definitely had a lot more left in us before we'd give in to sleep. He held me, stroking my back as we came down from our highs. "That was, without a doubt, the best fuck I've ever had."

I grinned. "Hopefully, it will only get better from here."

Groaning, he kissed me. "I think you just addicted me to your cock, Zack. I hope you plan to give me a lot more of it."

I chewed on his ear and sighed. "You can have as much of it as we can manage. I meant it, Josh. I want you to stay."

He kissed me again, with conviction. "I'm staying."

We made love a couple more times that night. He rode me to orgasm; I didn't have a hands free one, but it was close. I fucked him one last time before we collapsed from exhaustion. Josh fell asleep almost immediately after I'd ridden him to his third hot release. Though I was exhausted, my brain was too busy to sleep. I hopped online and emailed Julie to let her know Josh was moving in. I was about to shut down the laptop when I had another evil idea. I was quite satisfied with myself when I finally got to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

My cell rang about eleven in the morning on Monday. I looked at the ID and saw it was Josh. I tried to contain my grin as I answered. "Hey, stud, how are you feeling today?"

He snarled at me. "Sore, achy and caught between a rock and a hard place."

"Oh?" I tried my best to sound ignorant.

"Don't give me 'oh'; they just delivered twelve fucking red roses with a card saying 'thanks for the weekend' on it." He didn't sound at all upset, but he was trying.

artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,077 Followers