All Comments on 'Unexpected Situation 01'

by babyfaced93

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to all the anons here saying that it was rape and they dont like it... its literally in the nonconsent tags/section so just dont read it (not that im saying rape is good or allowed/accepted).

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 6 years ago
Bad!!

Sorry, but i hate rape. That was rape and then blackmail.

babyfaced93babyfaced93over 10 years agoAuthor
Oops

OK, this first entry was obviously a bit rushed. I DID mean cervix, total airhead move on my part, I apologize. If you have this one a chance, number 2 is much better, and part 3 is now pending approval! I won't fix any of the mistakes just for the sake of honesty. It also allows the reader to follow the development of a writer.

blairasbblairasbover 10 years ago
Agreed... Anatomy lesson...

You can't enter a uterus. LMAO there is a cervix there that prevents that. The opening of the cervix is called the os. And the only time that opening gets large enough for something like a dick to enter it generally childbirth. Certainly not during sex. Silly Writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm...

That was certainly....umm.... Rushed.

chris73170chris73170over 10 years ago
chapter 2

yeah there needs to be a chapter 2. i want to know what happens between them

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Inside of every bad guy there is an opportunistic jerk

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

If this was going to be a rape and blackmail story why start off trying to make him sound like a good guy who helps her to then turn around and call her worse than the girls did. He is just a raping bully who was waiting for an opportunity. I hope he gets arrested and loses all his scholarships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anatomy

The story was well written in general, except... a lesson in female anatomy might be in order. I don't want to laugh in the middle of, um, reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More More More

I loved this story everything from her big tits to her getting pregnent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape

Dang "brutha" , guess I better remember that not wearing panties means I should be raped and impregnated by some young wannabe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a waste of time!

So he makes out like he is the disadvantaged one and he turns around takes advantage of someone else. Why would a story like this be of any interest to someone? He is just a bully but tries to hide it under the race card!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous