All Comments on 'Unexpected Submission Ch. 03'

by TheMadSonneteer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 9 years ago
Very Good!

Great story! You have a great way of describing things with one sentence rather than three. It keeps the story flowing at a pleasant pace. I wish I could give you more than five stars. Thank you!

MastersWench

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good.

Hopefully there will be more chapters.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago

Great writing, you kept the reader in mind and did well with the changing of the roles. I loved it. B-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sigh. The unhappy kind.

I really enjoyed Chapter 4, but hadn't read 1-3. Now I have and now I'm not enjoying so much. The writing is great and pulls me in, but that makes the problems in each chapter worse for me. Chapter 1 has the dueling banjos of him pushing too fast, too soon and of course she doesn't object at all. Pulled a few ocular muscles trying to stop the eye rolls. Chapter 2-any choking is flat out hard limit for me so, yeah, spoiled the sexy. This chapter, surprise three way with the lesbian, on Valentines, after pulling Linda from a date. Douchery. That it was 'for her' was a lame excuse. Unless she has asked for that prior, it was flat out for his male jollies. I am stunned you let Linda get pissed and-holy cow-use her safeword. But then, it was after the fact and you let her buy his excuse.

After chapters 1-3, I'm less enthused about Brian as a dom. I'm less into Linda's submission as she now seems to have less strength in being willing to safeword When. It. Matters. Your writing is strong. My issues are my own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous