Unexpected Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down first," he said.

"Apple," she growled, almost spitting the word at him.

She'd never used their safe word before, and it took him a moment to realize what she'd said. He sighed, and released her wrists. She spun away from him.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm leaving," she retorted.

"May I ask a question before you go?" he inquired.

"You just did," she mocked.

"Who was being shared?" he asked.

"What?" she returned, retrieving her dress from the chair where she'd put it before showering.

"Did you see Lucy do anything to me?" he asked.

She stopped moving and turned to face him.

"Did you see me do anything to Lucy?" he continued.

"I...," she began, but her mouth closed.

"Like I told you, Lucy is my friend," he said. "She showed an enormous amount of trust in me by allowing me to handcuff and gag her; not to mention allowing me to let someone she didn't know use her. Lucy is a lesbian, and she was here for you."

"For me?" Linda echoed.

"Yes," he assured her. "She was another piece of your training."

"What training," she asked.

"Your submission...and your dominance," he said.

"I don't understand," she said.

"While you were submissive with me," Brian said, "I wanted to see if I could make you be a little dominant with Lucy."

"Did I...do OK?" she asked, her tone softening in an instant.

"You did very well, my dear," he assured her.

Linda's gaze fell to the floor, and he stepped closer to her. He held out his right hand.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, stubbornly.

"Why?" he questioned.

"I don't know," she admitted.

"Because I made you do things with Lucy?" he asked.

"I've never done anything like that," she said.

"But, you didn't stop," he pointed out. "You didn't use the safe word."

"No," she said, almost sounding shy.

"Please come back to bed," Brian said.

She took his hand and he led her.

"So, if she's a lesbian, you've never..." Linda began, but trailed off.

"Never what?" Brian asked, knowing what she meant, though wanting to hear her say it.

"Had sex with her," Linda finished.

"No, I haven't," he said.

She slipped into the bed and he pulled the covers up to her chest.

"Would you?" Linda asked, as he walked to the window and closed the heavy curtains.

"In a heartbeat," he said, laughing. "I'm a mortal man, Linda. And, Lucy is a gorgeous, sexy young woman."

"She is that," Linda agreed, somewhat disappointedly.

"A bit jealous, are we?" Brian asked, needlessly.

Linda threw back the blankets and popped up to her knees as he crawled onto the bed. He met her in the middle.

"Brian, I...," she said, slowly, as if trying to find the right words, then repeated her earlier declaration. "I don't want to share you."

Her eyes lowered to the bed.

"What about Ryan?" he asked, referring to her "kind of" boyfriend.

"I won't see him again, if...," she said.

"If, what?" he pressed.

She hesitated, and began to lie down. He grabbed her upper arms and held her in front of him.

"Tell me," he said.

"I think I love you, Brian," she said. "I want to be with you. Only you."

Linda brought her eyes up to his. She looked like she was afraid of how he'd react to the statement.

"Are you sure about that, Linda?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

"The difference in our ages doesn't bother you?" he asked.

"I don't care about that," she said, flatly. "Does it bother you?"

"Truthfully, it does," he said. "I'll probably die in 20 years or so, and that would leave you old, and ugly, and alone."

"You're a dick," she howled, as she slapped his shoulder.

He laughed at her as she tried to wrestle him down.

"I'll kill you myself," she said, giggling as she did so. "I will be a beautiful widow. And, at your funeral, I'll find a well-hung, young stud to help me drown my sorrows."

"Ouch," he said, moving a hand to cover his heart. "You just want to tear it out, don't you?"

"What do you want?" she asked, ceasing her assault.

"I want you, Linda," he said, gazing into her eyes.

She smiled so wide he thought her face might split in half.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes," he assured her.

Linda mashed her mouth against his. Wrapping his arms around her, he hugged her to him.

"But, I'm still in charge," he said, when their lips parted. "There will be no change in that."

"Of course, Sir," she laughed.

He slapped her ass hard, and she yelped.

"I told you not to call me that," he thundered.

"Sorry, Sir," she said.

"You are a naughty little girl," he growled. "I think you need a spanking to help you learn your lesson."

Linda cried out in surprise as Brian grabbed her and roughly spun her body, forcing her head down to the bed, while leaving her ass up in the air.