All Comments on 'Unexpected Submission Ch. 04'

by TheMadSonneteer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yesssss

Grown up banter and hawt sex. You hit all my buttons without a single misstep. Have a truck load of stars.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

julie_oregonjulie_oregonalmost 7 years ago
The end … or just foreplay?

Mad Sonneteer: In these four parts, you have created a believable and incredibly hot pair of characters. You pacing and interplay between Brian and Linda is good. As it is, the four parts make a nice whole, and Parts 3 and 4 could be the end of an unconventional love story.

But you could also make this just the beginning of their adventures, not in hotel rooms but heading out for wild adventures together. As you started this series over 3 years ago, you might not have the time or interest to continue the story. But if you do have the time, I urge you to plot out several more episodes about what Brian and Linda do now that they have pledged their love to each other.

Regardless, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When I think of BDSM

This is what I picture, mutual pleasure. A beautiful symbiotic relationship. Delayed orgasms and orgasm control can really really hot in the short term but I read a story on this site where the sub (female) was only allowed to orgasm once a year!??!

I mean come on WTAF is all that about it didn’t and still doesn’t sound like a healthy relationship to me. Whereas the couple in your story have a wonderful connection, they mesh together so well. I know she gets to come more often than he does but their relationship isn’t exactly unbalanced.

Genuinely love your story it flows seamlessly it’s easy to empathise with the characters and the whole thing comes across as very realistic.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous