Unexpected Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, hmmm," he agreed.

"Does that make any sense?" she asked.

"None at all," he mocked.

She punched his chest. He grabbed her hands, intertwining his fingers with hers, and snickered at her futile efforts to resist him.

"I know, Linda," he said after the brief struggle.

"I trust you," she confided, quietly.

"But..." he prompted.

"No buts," she said. "I'll do anything you ask me."

"Anything?" he repeated.

"You heard me," she said.

"Well, then..." he began.

"I heard a saying the other day," she interrupted. "You don't make me a dirty slut. You make me want to be a dirty slut for you."

"I told you I would never call you that," he objected. "And, I would never treat you that way."

"I know," she replied, evenly. "I'm not saying you have. And, I'm not complaining."

"I don't want you to be anyone other than who you are, Linda," he said. "I want you to enjoy yourself sexually. And, I want to enjoy you sexually."

She hovered over him, her face above his, and he stared into her emerald eyes.

"I get off on making you cum. Taking control of you in that sense," he said, face to face. "But, I don't want you to do something just because you think I want you to. If I'm pushing your limits, I want you to stop me."

"I know the safe word," she said.

"It's not just that," he said. "I want you to do what gives you pleasure."

"You give me pleasure," she laughed. "And, I want to do the same for you. I've never met anyone that I've felt this way about...I mean to this degree."

He considered this for a moment.

"So, you're OK?" he asked.

"Very much so," she said, smiling.

"And, you don't want me to stop dominating you," he confirmed. "At least to the extent I do."

"No, Daddy," she teased.

Brian slapped her ass, hard. She yelped, and rubbed the spot he'd smacked.

"I told you about that," he scolded.

She looked down between her legs.

"Can I fuck you some more, Baby?" she asked.

Before he could answer, she guided him inside her, sinking down to take his entire length. Their voices joined in a euphoric wail as she remained there, swaying her hips, shifting his cock in her warm pussy. She clawed at his chest, and began moving up and down, quickly; riding him. Brian grabbed her waist, forcing her downward. Linda wasted no time increasing the speed and intensity of her actions; slamming herself onto him in a frenzy; yearning to cum again - needing to cum again!

"Oh, yes," she whimpered. "That's what I want."

Only a minute later, her breathing labored, crying out to him, Linda came again; the smooth walls of her vagina constricting around Brian's cock. She fought to remain upright, but her strength failed as the orgasm rocked her. She slumped atop Brian, her chest against his, writhing. His strong arms encircled her, and he felt her body shake.

He reveled in her ecstasy. She lay with her cheek pressed to his left shoulder, and as she recovered, his fingers flitted over her back, drifting up and down her spine; caressing her as the final aftershocks faded.

"You're so good to me," she mumbled.

Turning her head, she touched her lips to his. Arching her hips, Linda let Brian's cock depart her. She crawled backward, along Brian's body, planting kisses as she went. Slipping off his lap, she lowered herself to the floor, to kneel between his legs.

"Sit up," she ordered.

While he moved, Linda stretched to pick up the sunglasses.

"Her you go, kinky boy," she taunted, putting them on.

"Such a dirty little girl," he said.

"You'd better believe it," she responded.

Her gloved hands brushed his ankles, then migrated upward. Tormenting him, she tickled his inner thighs as she leaned closer, knocking his knees apart. Her hot breath washed over his skin. Brian remained silent, but Linda watched his chest rise and fall as his breathing quickened.

Closing her hands around his shaft, she began stroking; using long, soft, slow motions. He squirmed as the damp satin glided over rigid flesh slick with her juices; groaning when she suddenly took him in her mouth; sucking hard as she pulled back, letting him escape her lips with an audible pop.

"Mmmm, I taste good on you," she cooed, giving him a wink over the top of the glasses.

"Don't stop," he said, extending his right hand toward her.

"No touching," she insisted, deflecting it.

Again, she reached for the nightstand, retrieving a bottle of water-based lubricant. Getting to her feet, she tossed it to Brian, and turned around. Wiggling her butt, she backed up, glancing over her shoulder.

"If I was a sculptor, but then again, no..." he said, quoting a song while he admired her ass.

"You like that booty?" she asked, flirtatiously.

"It's a work of fucking art," he declared.

"So, yes?" she inquired.

"I want to bite it," he said, angling toward her.

"No!" she blurted, scampering away from him.

Stifling a laugh, she wagged a finger at him.

"I wasn't really going to," he said, feigning remorse. "Not hard."

"How 'bout you lube it instead?" she suggested.

"I guess," he moped.

Standing between his legs, she bent at the waist, exposing everything to him. He playfully nipped at her right cheek, and she squealed.

"I couldn't help myself," he said, running his hands over her flesh.

"You are not a nice man," she fumed.

"I'm not," he agreed.

Flipping open the tube, he squeezed, allowing a tiny stream of the viscous liquid to trickle into the crack of her ass. She shivered as the slippery rivulet oozed over her hole, and an audible sigh echoed off the bedroom walls. Before disposing of the bottle, he poured a dozen drops onto his penis, spacing them from base to tip. While he stroked himself with his right hand, he used the first two fingers of his left to make small circles on her skin, smearing the lube. Straightening, she looked back.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Are you sure?" he returned, answering her question with one of his own.

Placing her hands on Brian's legs, she braced herself as she descended toward him. His greasy cock poked her, then slid aside. Frustrated, she shook her head, and tried again, with the same result.

"Hold it for me, Baby," she directed.

As he held himself in place, Linda maneuvered until the tip pressed against her asshole. Gradually, her sphincter opened for him. She halted for a moment, then lowered herself, tentatively, until the head was nestled inside her.

"Do you want to get on the bed?" he asked.

"No," she replied, positively.

Panting, she sank farther, taking more of his cock. Brian's arms snaked around her; his right hand falling between her legs, his left spread flat on the middle of her chest. While supporting her with his embrace, he rubbed her clit.

"Those fingers," she murmured.

He kissed the back of her neck as she accepted more of him, her breathing turning into a long, low moan.

"Go slow," Brian said. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she assured him.

By the time she'd taken half his length, both were gasping for air. Again, Linda came as he manipulated her button. She twitched in his arms, and he struggled to hold her up, afraid her knees might give out while she climaxed. Her head fell back to his shoulder.

"Does it feel good?" she jabbered.

"Yesss," he managed to say, fighting to find words, and the breath to speak them. "It's so warm...and wet...and wonderful."

Finally, her ass rested on his lap; his cock completely sheathed in her. She paused, enjoying the sensation - the pleasurable pain enhanced by Brian's continued fingering.

"Don't stop, Lin," he pleaded.

Brian was close. Her ears were full of his ragged respirations, and his speech slurred as he tried to hold on, even if just a little longer. Her own voice failed as she tried to respond. But, still trembling from her latest orgasm, she willed herself to move up and down, fumbling for a firm grip to anchor herself. She managed a steady pace which lasted more than a minute - working him in and out; faster and faster.

He felt his balls tighten - seized by the sweet agony of an oncoming ejaculation that could be delayed no longer - and he alerted Linda.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum," he grunted, his fingers digging into her flesh.

Linda felt his cock swell; stretching her ass further.

"Oh, God; Brian," she cried out.

Brian's body convulsed; his hips trying to rise as he pumped cum into Linda's ass. Though floating in a cloud of bliss, some small part of his brain fought to avoid the natural impulse to thrust into her as he bucked. His few remaining coherent thoughts compelled him to hold her tightly, moving their bodies together so he wouldn't injure her.

Linda, lost in her own storm of passion, clutched at Brian's arms; seeking stability even as she shuddered atop him. Their respiration labored and uneven; their words unintelligible; both covered in a sheen of sweat, they held each other as they shivered.

Time passed as they recovered. While heart rates slowed, and reason rapidly replaced the rapture flooding their minds, Linda turned her head and kissed Brian's cheek.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

He nodded.

"You?" he queried.

"I'm fabulous...and worn out," she offered, noticing his concerned look.

Another minute passed as Brian caressed her skin. Linda attempted to stand up; cautiously allowing Brian's wilting penis slip from her, then making sure her legs would hold her. Brian reached out to catch her in case she faltered, and then he flopped back on the bed.

"You're not having a heart attack, are you?" she asked, laughing.

"I'm just exhausted," he said. "Making you cum 17 times is hard work."

"I can't keep count," she said, truthfully.

Linda picked up the towel and cleaned herself, and Brian, then dropped the cloth. She climbed on the bed to lay against him; her head on his chest.

"Not bad for an old man," she giggled.

"OK, smartass," he grumbled. "Next time, you'll have to make me cum a dozen times, and you'll only get to cum twice."

"Nooooo," she protested.

"Then we'll see how tired you are," he continued, as his left arm draped across her back, his hand coming to rest on her hip.

"You wouldn't do that to me," she said, nuzzling him. "Only let me cum twice."

"Just watch and see," he threatened.

"You won't," she said, confidently.

"What makes you so sure?" he countered.

"Because you love me," she whispered.

"You're lucky I do," he retorted.

"I know," she agreed, drowsily.

12