All Comments on 'Unexpected Surprise after a Meeting'

by AngieGS

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Short and kinky.

erotica881988erotica881988over 9 years ago
sexy and fun

well done .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sad

Why wouldn't a person have the confidence to share their desires with the "one they love"? Maybe it is from a life of criticism, not being appreciated by the "other half"? Maybe there is a moral dilemma with the desire in question? Still, one would think, even if this desire was just "that", a fiction, a fantasy, it would be something they could share and discuss as mature human beings.

Nothing should promote the idea of stepping out of the vows that were taken. That alone is a very big problem. Too many people think that the laws and rules are only guidelines for others (Did anyone say Clinton?); The lesser beings that need to be managed/ruled.

it is akin to progressive literary attempts that devow the use of punctuation or speellliiing or such nonsense that it gets in the way of true creative craft that stuttersbeneath the weight of regulation (but sets tone and cadence to the writing, allowing the reader to grasp the intended message).

not entertaining - sorry

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.65/5 = 93%)! Erotic. Entertainig. Well crafted. TARGETING A NICHE AUDIENCE

:-)

I wish this happened to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous