All Comments on 'Unexpected Surprise At The Gym'

by curious4cock

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

You are a fucking slut! I love you!!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Great first story!

Real well written, cock-raising pornography.

Don't know if youcan top this smokin' hot story but I sure as hell want to see you try.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

wow i love it what a slut ,can i join your gym ,i want to be used like that ,when is the next chapter coming

curious4cockcurious4cockover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you to everyone who commented on my first story. I really appreciate the feedback and I'm glad it got your cocks hard. I plan on writing more to this story, so please be patient. In the meantime, feel free to comment and tell me graphic details of jerking off to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story!

Can't wait until I have the house to myself so I can break out two of my wifes Dildos and recreate this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm not gay, but I think I am bi-curious, this story got me so hard I was pre-cumming. :)

kevin242kevin242over 11 years ago

This was so freaking hott!!! I need to join a gym!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 cocks

Double anal is a great fantasy - this was a fucking hot story. Keep writing - this time give him 3 cocks - two in the ass and one down his throat and tell us how he feels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
VERY HOT

This was a very hot and erotic story. I think I really loved it because the first time I was ever penetrated was in a gym situation. I had played and been oral with guys but on a snowy Sunday morning years ago I was taken by 2 guys in a sauna. Keep wrtitng!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m stroking my dick to this in the gym parking lot. I just cruised the locker room but no horny guys there. Wish I could get two dicks like you. Being Indian, I love brown men, so I wish some of the younger Latino men would fuck me with that big Latin dick I’ve always wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurious4cock@curious4cock
Hi everyone, new to writing but figured I'd get out some of my fantasies and share them with the rest of you. Hope you like the stories.....