All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Cracker270Cracker270almost 7 years ago
Very Well Done

Your writing style and word use make the hot parts hotter. I have found a new favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What cracker270 said...

I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Proves that sexy and ethical can go together. Well written, too.

Looking forward to more about the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
U T

Plutonic? Or yu keddin me? Yu or a funknee mon.

Sorry I took a platonic interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost perfect

A great story, well told with a couple of small errors that I think you can edit. Obviously, "plutonic" should be"platonic" in the Introduction -- that mistake gives a really bad first impression! Also, learn the difference between the verbs "lie" and"lay" and fix your misuse.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 7 years ago
Who knew?

Wow! Older people can be great sexual partners. There are many reasons for young people to have sex with older people. It may be difficult for them to understand but sex isn't only about appearance and physical attributes. Your story depicts the importance of caring, understanding and a willingness to sacrifice your own needs for somebody else. Older lovers are more experienced and will use that experience to listen to what a younger person wants and needs. They're more patient and tolerant of a younger person's faults, anxieties and fears. They're sympathetic to perceived shortcomings and inaccurate self portraits. Young people can and do relate well to older people. A case in point: Millennial's support for Bernie Sanders.

Two points: clean up the grammatical errors and why did you confine the action to a cramped little bunk? I've been there and done that and it's far from the ideal setting for a first orgasm. I realize they were on a sailboat but still, I felt uncomfortable envisioning the crowded environment.

A very enjoyable story and more believable than even you may realize. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Matter of perspective.

Nice story, but your intuition is likely correct and the probability of such a scenario actually happening is low, especially in Western culture. In Eastern culture, however, women are far more likely to recognize and be attracted to attributes that can only come with experience and time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story...but...

It's a fantasy, not a Trojan commercial. condoms ruined it for me.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Sexy

I like all 3 of you. Lots. Do you have any more room?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story...good buildup. Gives us old fuckers something to hope for and besides...it just fantasy anyways! Right?!

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

A great start to what appears to now be a book. I'm looking forward to reading it. I like the way you build the characters. I'll be sure to leave the occasional comment. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleasant Images

Sexy. Lots of pleasant images floating through my mind now, as I go to bed. I will enjoy more of your work tomorrow.

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
Great writing.

Wonderful balance. Character depth, humor, believable dialogue. Hot sex. Very fun to read!!! Looking forward to the entire series.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 4 years ago
Really Exciting & Well-structured Story

Thanks so much for putting the effort in to write this story. It had excellent pace and conveyed a genuine sense of reality.

I am looking forward to finding time to read all the chapters.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

Finally using English. A beginners guide for a old man

"Remember, this is for you. You can ask for more of what you like and less of what you don't. Harder, softer, faster, slower, it's all up to you."

wishitwasmewishitwasmealmost 4 years ago
Plutonic vs. Platonic - offerred in good fun

In your introduction you referred to the relationship being "plutonic". I think you meant "platonic", a love or love-like relationship that is not at all romantic or sexual. It is named after the philosopher Plato.

"Plutonic" refers to a relationship that is like plutonium, which, as you may know, is the main component of many nuclear weapons. Thus, a plutonic relationship is one that is incredibly toxic, and is so volatile that when the people involved can't take it anymore and the relationship blows up, it will take out the entire city they live in and render it uninhabitable for decades until it is no longer radioactive. That's why many public heath officials tend to lean toward the view that people should avoid plutonic relationships.

(For the record, I just made that up - the "plutonic" element (pun intended). The "platonic" part is 100% true.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's not often an erotic story comes with a ready-made theme song, but CSN's "Southern Cross" sure does suggest itself for this one -- because the song also mentions Papeete, if nothing else.

I loved this first chapter, and I'm very much looking forward to the rest.

Thanks!

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I throughly enjoyed this story. May have something to do with my age being close to Ned’s, but I think it has to do with pacing and the ring of truth in this story. I think Issie’s character could have used a little more fleshing out but still a super story. I am quite happy there is another chapter. I found this one in the suggested reads list, which is amazing as typically I only have stories I have already enjoyed suggested. Glad I clicked it

Thank you for an enjoyable read.

Gammo21Gammo21over 2 years ago

when you are over 70 no one wants you

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot...helped Amy and Issie helped herself

don't recall a gf that could have a nipple orgasm-fun stuff!

5 and fave

...and impressed so many more chapters...you're new to me...was going to start with another series and prologue said this preceded it, that it would provide background

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah, the joys of an all-girl crew. This is one of the first stories I read on Literotica years ago and it's as good as I remember it. Looking forward to refreshing my memories. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in the late sixties bracket and appreciate stories such as this. Well written and well paced. Why no Viagra though? Very helpful.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

May it be so for all of us

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Check out lovesail

primoleviprimolevi3 months ago

Plutonic sex. Out of this world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
1235 Followers
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES