Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

Bringing his lips to her ear, he whispered -

"Remember, this is for you. You can ask for more of what you like and less of what you don't. Harder, softer, faster, slower, it's all up to you."

He could hear the smile in her voice as she softly answered -

"It's lovely."

As an afterthought, Ned added -

"Do you have a g spot?"

"I don't know."

"Will we see if we can find it?"

Amy just nodded her head, before flopping it back and letting out yet another moan as Ned had been continuing to circle her bud as they talked. Ned brought his finger back inside her womanhood as deeply as he could and raked firmly down the front wall of her vagina, repeating that several times, before again coming back to circling her bud. He started a cycle of raking and circling, the latter making sure she stayed at peak arousal whether or not his fingering of her womanhood was achieving anything.

On about the fourth time, she suddenly tightened her pelvic floor muscles and squeezed her thighs around his hand as his fingers were pushed hard against the front wall of her womanhood, not far above the opening.

"That's it!" she squealed softly.

Ned raked his finger hard across the nominated spot, causing Amy to start squirming under him. He brought a second finger into her and raked some more while his thumb stroked her bud, bringing forth a stream of "ooohh" and "aarrr's" from Amy.

Ned found himself thinking with disgust about her former boyfriend. Quite apart from an obviously sensitive clit, this girl does nipple orgasms and has a g spot and in all the years they spent having sex, he'd never got her there; his selfish deep pounding no doubt missing the right spot altogether.

It wasn't long before, with what seemed to Ned like the detonation of an explosion, Amy suddenly came, clamping his hand inside her with her own hand, throwing her hips up in the air, so high that even her breast was forced deeper into his mouth as it rose, and swaying from side to side. The almost screaming "aaahhh..." of the first explosion was followed by a series of moans and sighs which seemed to convey a pleasure almost too painful to bear.

Ned froze alongside her, letting it take its course. When she'd finally finished, she turned her body towards him, brought it into full contact and, as his erection seeped pre-cum against her stomach, gave him a prolonged kiss. Ned felt quite proud of what he'd done, not that he was going to show it. Even though his erection was now swollen hard, sensitive and needy in a way it hadn't been for years, he thought that would be the end of the matter. For him this really was all about Amy. The erection would go soon enough.

It caught him by surprise when her hand circled his manhood. More so when she slipped down his flank, used her grip on his erection to flip him onto his back and put it in her mouth, circling it with her tongue. From between his legs she looked up at him, her eyes and the corners of her mouth conveying a smile.

Suddenly her eyes grew wider and her smile bigger as she focused on something above him. Ned looked up to see a naked Issie standing over him. Issie bent down, bringing her face to him and started kissing him, quickly slipping a tongue into his mouth. More by instinct than considered action, Ned brought his arms up to embrace her, following her as she swung around and sat on the bed beside him, exactly where Amy had not that long ago.

All the while he could feel Amy playing with the top third of his erection in her mouth; a delightful sloppy play of it against her lips and tongue. Then suddenly she wasn't, her hand wrapped around it as he felt her somehow reposition herself. Next thing he knew the tip of his manhood was first deep inside and then being thrust in and out of a warm, tight, damp part of Amy. His view blocked by his embrace of Issie's lips, at first he even thought she might have even mounted him.

But as he felt her lips and tongue now play against the base of his cock and around his balls, he realised she was thrusting it deeply down her throat. He'd never felt this before. His wife was of a generation that didn't do head and those older women he'd had since had limited their play to the shallow mouthing Amy had started with. It was fantastic; probably no better than the feel of a well operated vagina, but fantastic just the same. But he did wonder why it didn't cause Amy to gag and his concern for her took away just a little bit of the pleasure he was feeling.

As Issie repositioned herself to lie down alongside his right side, he got a view of Amy on his left, now squatting next to his left side, bent over him, her beautiful arse raised and her head moving up and down with the thrusts he could feel. Then his view was blocked again as Issie cuddled up close to him and pinned him to the bed as, with her hands all over, him she started kissing him again.

For Ned it had been too long since his last release. This was something he'd never experienced before and would probably not again. He wanted it to last longer. But far too soon he felt the all too familiar feel of an impending release. It was too nice. He couldn't hold it back.

Pulling his mouth away from Issie's for a moment, he almost shouted ..."I'm about to go."

It made no difference to Amy, she kept thrusting him into her mouth. It almost felt as though she was sucking as he pumped out his seed, an indescribably pleasurable release that left him shuddering out the final vestiges of his orgasm as he realised that Amy was in fact slurping up the output.

He felt a need to cuddle Amy; to somehow acknowledge what she'd just done. Straining his arm as he was pinned by Issie, he reached down and managed to place a hand on Amy's back. Straining further, he found a shoulder which led to an arm. Grasping it, he pulled her gently up so that she too was now laying alongside him.

He turned away from Issie to kiss Amy, penetrating her mouth with his tongue and finding it still salty with the output of his own body.

As he was kissing Amy, Issie tapped him on the shoulder and announced -

"Now you're going to do me."

This was all new to Ned. Being shared by two girls seemed strange and threatening. Above all he worried about offending Amy. He shot her a quizzical look with his eyes. Amy raised her eyebrows and nodded.

He rolled over towards Issie, leaving Amy cuddling into his back.

Issie was sexy, attractive and someone he regarded as a good friend and fingering her naked body was nothing less than a major treat. But her circumstances were different from what Amy's had been; none of the angst or deprivation that had motivated Ned applied to her. He didn't feel compelled to test for a nipple orgasm or explore g spots.

His first touch of her found her already aroused; moist on his fingers, the lips of her crease unfolded and open to him, a swollen bud awaiting what he had to offer. Unlike Amy, she was shaved or lazered clean; something he'd already suspected from the peeks he got down the front of her bikini over time. That had its advantages since Ned didn't need to worry about grinding her own hair against her bud in the way he did with Amy.

She was also quieter than Amy, her breathing more than anything else being the best indication of her state of heightened arousal. Her nipples reacted to the play of his tongue and hardened into his mouth no less than Amy's, but it was clear they were a supplemental stimulation. All the real action was happening below.

Amy didn't let herself be left out of the action. Even as Ned lay on his side half over Issie, Amy was pushed hard against his back, her hand over his hips playing with his manhood. Ned knew that it wasn't going to react to that in the way it might have 30 years ago. For quite a while it was flaccid to her touch, flopping about to her every movement. It felt nice, but nothing was going to happen immediately. But Amy persisted and long before Ned thought it would and well before Issie was half way to her orgasm, he could feel a flow of blood into it.

That first little sign of arousal encouraged Amy who then worked all the more to return it to its hardened state.

In the end Issie took longer than Amy to bring to orgasm, Ned's fingers almost tiring of the effort required to circle her bud with the firmness that seemed to bring the best reaction from her. But orgasm she did, rewarding Ned with a satisfying hip lifting, bucking ride as in the last she let out an audible groan.

Almost immediately Issie aggressively grabbed his already aroused manhood with both hands and pushed her body hard against him as she kissed him, quickly going down on him.

Issie didn't worry about niceties. She straddled his chest with her knees under her, lifted her butt high over his face and just about swallowed his cock, thrusting it hard and fast as deeply down her throat as Amy had.

Above him, even in the moonlight, he had a clear view of her anatomy as her legs spread to either side of him. If arousal meant swollen and open, she was still aroused; her lips apart, her womanhood a circle around a dark void that he felt he could slide two fingers into without even touching the sides. Even her bud was clearly visible, the hood drawn back.

Down between their bodies he could see her breasts swaying to her movement.

He wasn't sure whether he was expected to finger her more or do a 69 on her, but the fact was that what he was experiencing was such a unique pleasure for him, he chose to simply lie back and enjoy it, playing intermittently with her bud and womanhood more for his visual pleasure than hers. The release Amy had given him gave him longer endurance this time; let him feel the building pleasure more intensely without fighting a premature climax.

When it came, Issie, like Amy, lapped it up; waiting until his climax had finish and he'd started to soften before releasing him.

After she'd finished, Issie came up and lay alongside him. Ned was on his back, each arm under the neck of the girl on that side who was faced in towards him, an arm over his body and it seemed they were settling in to stay that way. Ned knew once they dropped off to sleep he'd only be able to get out with a fair bit of disturbance and so decided a pit stop now was a good idea; although that wasn't his only motive.

Excusing himself, he sat up in the bed, rolled over on all fours and escaped via the head of the bed - that being the direct path to the small floor area between the bunk and the door. As he did so he was painfully aware he was displaying his wrinkled old body at its worst to the svelte young females next to him. In particular he didn't want to flash his hairy bare arse at them; merely out of what he thought was a courtesy to them.

Attending to his needs, he dealt with the real reason for his visit; to get a handful of condoms from his supply in the bathroom. He didn't know where this night was going or what was going to happen. Probably nothing he figured, but he didn't want to be caught short again.

Slipping back into the room, he subtly dumped the supply within easy reach behind the bedroom clock on the sideboard and wormed his way back into the bed between the girls.

His sleep was at best fitful. Having two naked girls pushed hard against you and a seemingly permanent erection will do that to you. Well into the night, he'd drifted off to sleep with Amy's bent leg resting lightly over his lower stomach as she slept on her side next to him, each of the girls with an arm across his chest.

He awoke to a breaking dawn to find that, while Issie had turned away from him and now had her back pushed against him, Amy's leg had been drawn down, the tip of his erection now bent over to rest on his hip and poking firmly into her upper thigh. Ned tilted his hips slightly towards her to take the pressure off his bent erection.

As he lay there, she shuffled on him, turning further in towards him, lifting her leg momentarily to bring the tip even higher on her thigh; to the point Ned was pretty sure it was poking into the crease between the top of her leg and her crotch. Ned lay there, breathing more heavily now, as he wondered if this was accidental or Amy was attempting to instigate sex with him.

Any doubt Ned had that Amy was doing a sort of creeping seduction of him disappeared when he felt her fingers slip between her legs and relocate the tip of his manhood into a warm wet void; just enough of a penetration to hold him in place. So now there was no doubt that Amy was awake or of her intentions. The question Ned had was what he should do about it.

He rolled towards her. While he tried to move his hips back as he did so, it was impossible not to deepen the penetration somewhat if he didn't want to risk her feeling rejected by his withdrawal.

In a barely audible whisper designed not to wake Issie, he asked -

"Are you wanting something?"

"Could we?"

"What about Issie waking? What if she wants some too?"

"Lucky you."

That last answer reassured Ned. In a way he felt closer and more attracted to Amy. But she was also more vulnerable. He didn't want jealously to become an issue; but nor did he want to split his crew up.

"We'd better use a condom."

Even has they spoke Ned had been reaching for one and now handed the packet to Amy, who opened it and rolled it on before almost too anxiously pushing him completely inside her as they lay side by side.

Ned considered his options given Amy's past and the fact of Issie asleep next to them. If Amy didn't start moaning too loudly, the most subtle way for them to have sex would be stay as they are - side by side. But if she achieved orgasm - which Ned wanted her to - that wasn't going to happen and Issie would be woken anyway. But more than anything, if this night wasn't going to be repeated, Ned wanted Amy to discover she could bring herself to orgasm during sex as a sort of whole of body experience. And Ned's past told him that the best way for her to do that would be to go on top.

"You go on top."

To get there they needed to create more separation from Issie, if only to give Amy somewhere for her leg; shuffling their bodies to the side in a way that made it hard to avoid thrusting deeper into Amy in the process. Then Ned rolled her on top.

"I want you to give yourself an orgasm up there. Play around with positions until you find one that works. If you can't, I'll finger you, but you've got such a wonderfully sensitive body I'm sure you can."

Amy lifted herself up on her outstretched arms. Several time she started thrusting on his manhood or rubbing herself up and down on his pubis, each time stopping and repositioning herself and then starting again. Ned waited patiently; his hands either reassuringly wrapped around her butt or playing gently and intermittently with her nipples. Her breasts dangling over his face were an enormous temptation. But while he wanted to use them to provide some starting stimulation, he wanted her to be able to know she'd had more than another nipple orgasm this time.

After a number of false starts, Amy let out a little "oooohh" and started working more vigorously on him; a movement that gave Ned a pleasant degree of thrusting and a bit of rubbing as well. It was quickly obvious to Ned she'd found the right spot. Amy seemed to have a wide range of arousal sounds and she was using them all, her breathing becoming noticeably faster.

Only then did Ned really start to play with her breasts as well, lifting his head up to take one in his mouth while playing with the other with his fingers.

With the extra stimulation Amy started working faster on him, her rapid breathing turning into a none too quiet grunting, rising in pitch and tone as she clearly started to approach her climax. As her orgasm broke she let out a little squeal and then momentarily froze in place with her jaw hanging down in a closed eyed little "O" mouth before lying down on him, pushing herself hard and deep against him and humming until it was finished. Then she burst into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?"

"How good it feels and what an idiot I make of myself in the process."

"It's not an idiot, it's delightful to see you enjoy yourself so much."

The fact was, Amy's displays had a wonderful effect on Ned and he was well aware of it. He knew he was no longer the sexual superman he might have imagined himself as being in the past. If a woman was taking too long to find her climax, he might be able to hold off his own, but that was often at the risk of a flagging erection; and sometimes a disappearing one.

He'd always known that a woman's excitement was the best prophylactic against the withering of his own. Amy's patent excitement - helped to no small extent by her youthful beauty - was giving his cock a sustainable fullness and hardness that he hadn't really felt in a long time.

It was at that moment that Issie piped up.

"Can I feel it too?"

They both turned towards her.

Once again, she was lying on her side, her head propped up by an arm. Ned was too focused on Amy to have even have been thinking about her but could only imagine she'd been watching a fair bit of the show; wondering why Amy hadn't spotted the fact she'd awoken. Or maybe she did and decided to ignore it. Without even asking Ned, Amy just rolled off him, letting his erection flop out of her and regain its normal line bisecting his lower stomach, like he was a toy being passed around.

Grinning at Amy, Issie straddled his thighs, held his erection up and without even changing condoms, brought herself down on him cowgirl style. In a way that answered one question. Ned felt an effortless penetration. Issie was significantly aroused before he'd even touched her, strongly suggesting she'd had quite a show.

Issie didn't muck about. The description 'cow girl style' was never more appropriate. Ned got ridden, and ridden hard; Issie leaning back and bouncing up and down. Ned wasn't quite sure what her point of stimulation was. Thinking she was leaning back to offer a space between her mons and his pubis for him to finger her, he went to do so, but his hand was intercepted and placed on her breast where he took the hint to play with her nipple.

Even so, Issie was taking longer too, her level of arousal being more difficult for Ned to read. He sensed he was starting to lose the full strength of his erection and he well knew that worrying about that would only exaggerate the problem. He started to think about Amy's climax, or just focus on Issie's youth, beauty and wobbling breasts to distract himself. Just in time it became clear Issie was about to go, the look on her face, rapid breathing and soft groaning all being clear indicators.

Finally she froze on him, looked skywards, clenched her thighs and breathed out a slow mournful moan as he felt her contraction pummel his manhood.

Ned was keen to finish before his arousal flagged. As soon as Issie had settled he rolled her over on her back and did his own bit of pounding to find a climax, collapsing spent down on her body afterwards.

Ned was in no hurry to finish things by getting off Issie. While his manhood retained some degree of firmness he was content to just lay there with his face into the pillow next to her head, enjoying the privileges he was being given with such young and nubile bodies. For some reason he had been given the reality of a geriatric wet dream and as far as he knew, once he got off it would be the equivalent of waking up and going back to his monastic existence. Issie extended her arm around the back of his neck seemingly reassuring him he could linger there.

But soon enough his manhood had made its own decision on the matter and was rapidly exiting Issie's body whether Ned wanted that or not. He rolled off her, reaching down to pin the condom to him as he completed the final withdrawal.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers