Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

Normally Ned was an early riser, as he knew was Amy. It was past his getting up time. Academically it was all very nice to think about the possibility of staying in bed and frolicking with the girls, but the reality was he didn't know what that meant in practice. So he took the cowards way out of getting up, extracting himself the same awkward way he had the previous night. Then he sat on the bed next to Issie's shoulders, effectively getting her to roll across into the space he'd just vacated.

The fact was he just wanted to spend a few more moments perving at the beautiful naked bodies laid out below him, but he needed to find some pretext of conversation to do that. Issie helped him, bringing her head onto his lap and circling his waist with her arms, justifying a few moments of contemplative silence. Ned responding with a hand on her head, running it through her hair.

Still, the moment approach when the silence became awkward.

"Would you guys like a fry up breakfast this morning?"

They both nodded their assent. Ned lingered a bit longer, then turned to start to get up when he was interrupted by Amy.

"Ned...Would you take me into the markets and help me chose some new sexier clothes this morning?"

Her voice was hesitant. Ned winced at her use of "sexier". It made him uncomfortable; like he was trying to corrupt her. He might have said 'more flattering'. It also exposed last night's discussion to Issie. Still, that was Amy's choice on both counts.

"Yes, but do you really want to replace one guy telling you what to wear with another. In talking to you last night I wasn't trying to change you, just give you a reading of the situation. And isn't it a bit creepy having someone as old as me helping you choose clothing?"

"You won't be telling me, I'll make my own decisions. I just want a guy's guidance on what suits me. Frank sort of trained me to dress how I did because he was jealous and didn't want other guys admiring me. He used to slut shame me if I wore anything nice. It was training I forgot to leave behind when I left him. I want to break away from that and rediscover myself. To remember who I really was"

Then with a wicked grin she added...

"And I'll be calling you grandad so no one will suspect anything!"

Ned laughed at the thought, stood up and without getting dressed, went up to make breakfast where he was soon joined by the two still naked girls.

It was as they were sitting around the table that Amy dropped the bombshell.

"Ned. We want to know if we can move into your room... Or at least sleep there?"

Sitting across the table from him both girls were grinning like Cheshire cats. Ned's manhood swelled a little just from them asking the question. He'd be stupid not to say yes, but it wasn't a guilt free yes.

"That would be really nice."

He hesitated a moment before continuing.

"Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but I value your companionship as my crew. I don't want anything to muck that up. I want you to know I'm under no illusion that I'm not too old for you. You're entitled to, I'm not sure how to put this, be distracted by more age appropriate young studs."

Ned was fumbling for a way of expressing himself.

"Look, the bottom line is, I know this doesn't mean I own you; or really I should say that you're committed to me. I'm not going to be looking for entertainment elsewhere - if you get my drift - but that doesn't mean you can't. All I've really asked for is that you don't suddenly jump ship and leave me stranded; although even there I know you can be seduced away in the right circumstances."

The girls were starting to giggle at the way Ned was getting flustered. Issie rescued him.

"We get it Ned. We're allowed to have sleepovers. Don't overthink it. You've looked after us - better than any other guy ever has. That counts for something, even if just for the time being. Don't think us girls haven't admired your body and talked about it from time to time just because it's a bit old and saggy in places."

Then she added with a wink -

"We have needs too. We're just using you for sex until someone better comes along."

Ned had one other thing he wanted to clear up.

"Don't you girls mind the whole 'me too' process when there's two of you. Should we deal with that any other way?"

Again the girls giggled.

"You're overthinking it again Ned. We're not going to draw up some weekly sex schedule if that's what you mean. If one of us wants to take you the other can make up her own mind of whether she wants a turn too or just to roll over and ignore you both."

"I'm not the young guy I once was. What if I don't have the stamina to satisfy you both every time you ask?"

"You've got some pretty handy fingers. I'm sure they don't go floppy, so there's always an answer."

By now Ned's erection was touching the bottom of the table, not helped by the way the girls' breasts had be wobbling as the giggled and carried on in response to his fumbling words. He was glad that, sitting opposite, they couldn't see it.

Later that morning the three of them hit the markets. It turned out Issie was the one pushing Amy to always go briefer and more showy in her clothing selections; tiny little triangle bikinis, brief clingy shorts and deeply plunging tight fitting t shirts. Ned mostly just nodded his agreement when Amy flaunted herself out of the change room and asked him in front of a shop fully of people "Is this sexy enough grandad?" Generally his only contribution was to suggest stuff with a less fussy pattern than Issie went for; because it suited Amy's complexion better.

Once Ned even suggested a bikini went too far - since he thought it crossed the line from being sexy to overtly sexual - although he didn't know how to say that to Amy. He settled for simply saying maybe it was "too brief"; although with Issie's encouragement she bought it anyway.

As Amy exited the shop she dumped the box clothing she'd worn into town in the first bin she passed. Ned figured it was going to be an interesting trip ahead of them.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers