Unexpected Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned's own excitement was rising and with it, his own grunting. He'd had three previous climaxes in the last 24 hours. This fourth would be a new lifetime record for him. More importantly it gave him an ability to savour the moment; extend it and bask in its full sexual pleasure.

But Amy sensed that Ned might be coming to the point of no return.

Her hands were like hydraulic pistons, pulling him into to her and then releasing him for another thrust; each time her hips would rise to meet him, squirm her mons against him and then drop for a repeat performance. In an almost desperate pleading voice, she started moaning as she pushed her head back into the bunk cushion...

"Hold on Ned, not yet...more, give me more...oh, keep going, oh...this is beautiful, so beautiful...don't stop, keep going...not yet Ned, nearly there..."

Until her voice changed to a higher pitch and a different message...

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit...ohhhhh...shit...ohhhhhh...OHHHHHH...OOOHHHHH."

At the same time, the hands driving his butt told him to deliver faster, harder more purposeful thrusts into her upthrust womanhood. It was more than Ned could take. With a prolonged grunt no softer than Amy's own near screaming, he came, unable to control an urge to deliver a powerful thrust deep into her body -- as if nature was demanding he deliver his seed directly into her womb.

Even though Amy's was bucking under him, trying to grind her mons against him, Ned couldn't help himself, his body demanding another withdrawal and deep thrust; holding it there as his body was washed through by another wave of pleasure.

He felt an irresistible urge to drop down onto Amy and embrace her whole body. Amy grabbed him around his neck in an almost suffocating hold while still she writhed under him in ongoing pleasure, her mons still pushed hard against him. Ned's own orgasm was not yet through and, as Amy held him, his whole body shuddered with many intensely pleasurable mini climaxes as if every drop of seed was being wrung from his balls.

Finally, Ned was spent and done, collapsed down on her. But still Amy was writhing against him, softly groaning, contracting her womanhood around his still firm shaft. Then she fell silent, her body relaxing under him even though her arms still crushed his neck.

For a moment they didn't move or speak. Then Amy started giggling. The giggling turned to laughter as her whole body started shaking under him. He could even feel it against the cock that still filled her womanhood.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Just what a crazy woman I am when you start doing that to me."

"So you're not playing it up?"

"Hardly. I'm way too reserved for that. I just sort of lose control."

"I just don't get it. You're really responsive. How come Frank didn't hit those spots?"

"He never tried. I don't know what you do at the top of each thrust, but Frank never did anything like that. I didn't even get to find out I could push against him. He just sort of banged away. Anyhow, it always felt it was just a little bit violent and rushed; not that it hurt all that much, just not like an act of love. So I suppose I never really turned on for him like you get me to."

Ned could have stayed where he was forever; it flooded his senses with pleasure. But his manhood was shrinking and both he and Amy were bathed in sweat; the confines of a yacht cabin in the tropical air of Papeete hardly being the best place for the sort of vigorous workout they'd just done.

As Ned rolled off her he asked...

"Do you want to jump in the water to cool off?"

"Yea. Do we need to get dressed?"

"The lagoon's fairly crowded and the French police can be a bit unpredictable. Probably at least swimmer bottoms are an idea."

As they came up on deck they found Issie sitting on the cockpit floor, knees up, legs spread and both the top and bottom of the bikini she was wearing somewhat askew. The shorts and t shirt she had been wearing earlier were lying untidily nearby. Her left nipple was standing proud within her bikini top and the crotch of her bottom showed a damp stain.

She smiled sheepishly at them

"Do you know how loud you guys were? The hatches and windows are open and I had people looking out from all the adjoining yachts to see what was happening -- as if they didn't know. I had to hide down here so I wasn't stuck looking back at them."

"Sorry. We're just about to have a jump in the water. Want to join us?"

Issie stood up, casting aside her bikini top to match Amy. One at a time they dove into the tepid water; swimming a short distance out from the yacht before coming back to the boarding ladder. As Ned trod water near the stern, Amy got out first and disappeared into the cockpit.

Ned waited with one hand supporting himself next to the ladder as Issie approached, thinking she too would get out; mainly motived by a gentlemanly, women first, attitude, partly by the joy of following an attractive woman in wet swimmer bottoms up a ladder. Instead Issie stopped at the ladder, held onto the opposite side from Ned and extended her legs towards him until they had his left leg wrapped up, her crotch resting high on his thigh.

"Do you like the way that Amy's a screamer?"

"Screamer is a bit much. But yes, her making it clear she's so aroused in a massive turn on."

"I was a screamer. But four years of having sex mainly on small crowded boats made me learn to do it quietly. Is it going to cause you problems if I let rip again?"

"What sort of problems?"

"I don't know. Attracting attention from other yachts. You or Amy just thinking I'm copying her. Anything really."

Ned replied with a wink.

"I'll be interested to see if you mean full on screamer or just a loud moaner." He shrugged his shoulders as he added... "As long as we're out of public sight, why would it?"

Issie had been edging closer to Ned, her breast now jiggling against his chest with the rise and fall of waves passing them even as her crotch rubbed up and down on his thigh. Her hand bridged the narrow gap between their bodies, took Ned's spare hand in it and led it to the waist band of her bikini bottoms.

"Do you know what it did to me listening to you two go at it hammer and tongs like that? I figured you deserved a private session now and then but it didn't stop me peeking down the hatch and masturbating to the sounds you were making. You nearly caught me with my hands down my pants when you came topside. Remember what I said about fingers? Would you?"

Suddenly there was no space between their bodies as Issie drifted into full contact with Ned. There was no longer any subtlety about the rubbing of her crotch on his thigh and while Ned had slipped his fingers inside her pants, any direct intimate contact was blocked by his thigh.

Untangling their leg knot, Issie swung around, placing her back against the ladder, a hand holding onto each of the vertical sides at about the height of her head, lifting her body a little higher than its natural float position; intermittently lifting her breasts out of the water. For all the world, it looked as though she's been tied there. Ned took the hint and turned to cover her, his hand dipping deeper into her pants where he found she was already highly aroused.

Ned quickly found Issie responded must faster than she did the previous night. It almost seemed as though she was ready to really let herself go and get into it. She was also communicating her state of arousal more obviously, moving from heavy breathing to moaning; more so as Ned started bending down to suck her nipples as they emerged from the water -- often following them back under until he needed to come up for breath.

Issie's moaning had an encouraging effect on Ned which somehow -- whether by making him more enthusiastic or whatever -- fed back into the effect he was having on Issie.

Issie moaned out...

"Ned, rub my g spot."

Until now Ned had been working only on her bud and nipples. As he had done for Amy, he stuck a finger deep inside her and slowly raked the front wall of her womanhood. With his finger still two thirds in, on the first pass, she grunted and moaned out, "There!"

Immediately Ned started raking the same spot more firmly, inserting a second finger to apply more pressure; using his thumb to keep circling her bud. Issie threw back her head and let out a long lowing moan of pure pleasure, which increased in volume and tempo as he kept it up. She began jiggling her hips in sync with his raking, throwing the hips at him periodically as if begging for more.

Suddenly, as if she'd choked, it seemed to Ned as if she'd stopped breathing mid-moan. Instantly she let go of one of the ladder rails and brought her hand down to hold Ned's fingers deep within her as her thighs crushed his hands as they tensed up. Throwing her head forward again until her face was nearly in the water, her whole body tensed and she grunted; once, again and a third time as Ned felt his hand flooded by warm liquid. She'd squirted.

Ned had never experienced that before.

It took Issie a moment to recover her composure; leaving her breathing heavily into the surface of the water, before she could either lift her head and smile at Ned or release his hand from its crushing grip.

Issie had been playing with Ned's manhood through it all; stroking it with her upper thigh. For most of the time it had stayed flaccid; not for want of her pleasuring of it, but simply the reality of the refractory period of a mature age male. But eventually she'd teased another erection out of it. Captured in his swimmers it had grown outwards more than upwards, something she'd encouraged by trapping it under her thigh and forcing it up between her legs to the point that, while Ned had been fingering her, the back of his hand had been rubbing on it.

Now Ned had brought her to a climax, the hand that had held his inside her body during her climax grabbed the swimmer sheathed projection in all its hardness and jabbed it into the crease running through the crotch of her bikini bottoms; letting out a gentle moan as she rubbed herself back and forwards on it.

"Damn it Ned, I want you in me. I've never been fucked hanging off the back of a boat and this was my best chance. I know we're all being sensible given our histories, but we're going to have to get past this condom phase. Can't we all get tested or something and prove we don't need them before we leave here?"

"What about the sleepovers you were planning?"

"Yes, well, I didn't really mean it. I don't want to get serious with some wandering wastrel. All the boat hands around here have egos bigger than their cocks and brains smaller than their cocks. All I want is some good sex and you're not doing too bad a job at that. I think I'll keep you for a while. At least long enough to justify some tests anyway.

But I'm going to want first go at you occasionally. I've got no hang-ups about sharing you with Amy and she's a good friend but, just like she did today, I'm going to be looking to get you alone occasionally.

Come to think of it, maybe we need a sex schedule after all, or maybe we just need to send Amy ashore for provisions sometimes."

"I know she's had the best of it so far. You know there were special circumstances don't you?"

"Yes, I overheard it all, and I understand. And frankly, the way she carries on during sex I'm not surprised you'd get keen on having her. Just listening to it - let alone watching it -- gets me so hot I'd fuck her myself if I had a strap on. It's all cool and I'm really happy about how things have suddenly developed; I'm just going to be looking to ambush you myself."

"Well, we can raise the questions of tests with Amy. I'm sure you can get them here in Papeete somewhere. For some of the things don't you have to abstained from unprotected sex for 6 months though?"

"Yea, but I know you haven't got up to anything for 8 months since that busty platinum haired tart left the boat and Amy hasn't had sex since she broke up with Frank two years ago. I haven't had any sex at all for 5 ½ months and nothing unprotected since I had a drunken interlude 10 months ago. I know Amy and I have helped you pick crews, but Adam turned out to be an unfuckable jerk and Jeff turned out to be gay. You've been running a bloody monastery for the last five months. No wonder we're at it like rabbits now the drought has broken. So the time period shouldn't be an issue."

All the time they'd been talking, Amy had been continuing to rub herself on the cock between her legs. Suddenly she burst out with...

"Fuck it Ned. Wait here."

Instantly Ned had a view of the back of her bikini bottoms half dragged down and exposing her butt as she hastily climbed the ladder and disappeared topsides. Moments later she reappeared on the gunwale above him and dove almost vertically down into the water alongside him; disappearing into the depths in a rising stream of bubbles. Ned had noticed in the moment before she dove that she hadn't pulled her bikini bottoms back up after getting out. Now he found them floating on the surface where she'd entered the water.

Still holding onto the ladder with one hand, Ned reached out for them and flipped them up onto the swim platform; wondering what Issie was up to.

The next moment he felt her release the waist tie on his swimwear and pull his erection out of his swimmers. As a stream of bubbles rose up along his chest before popping on the surface under his face, he felt Issie sheathing him in a condom. Then her head emerged out of the water and Ned barely sensed her taking a deep breath before her face was pushed against his, her tongue penetrating his mouth.

Under the water, her hand was wrapped around Ned's manhood, bending it out to meet her crotch as she angled it in towards him. Ned felt it make contact with the flesh of her crease, before she relocated it to deeper between her legs. Suddenly the tip of his manhood was surrounded by warmth. Issie bounced up and down on it a couple of times and almost effortlessly Ned found himself fully penetrated within her.

Ned's was not really sure what Issie wanted him to do. With at least one hand always required just to hold onto the ladder, there was a limit to the angles and positions that could be brought into play; especially if satisfying her was a top priority. Issie answered the unspoken question by backing him up against the ladder, in the reverse of the position they were in earlier.

Holding onto the ladder facing Ned, Issie pushed him hard back against it as she in turn pressed herself against him. Bearing down on him at the same time, she had Ned penetrated as far as he thought was humanly possible. Instead of thrusting, it seemed to Ned like she was circling; grinding herself against him as she rapidly contracted and released her pelvic floor muscles on his hardness.

For him it was sort of like an easy ride. Nice, arousing as any such complete intimacy would be with her youthful beauty, but not exhausting or likely to drive him to an early erection collapse. Still, initially Ned wondered if it was getting anywhere; a question soon answered as Issie closed her eyes and started humming. The hum soon turned into a sequence of circle mouthed "oouu's", extending to "ooooouuuu's" and then to "arrrr's" as she clearly became progressively more excited finally nearly crushing him against the ladder as she came.

Then grinning at him like a Cheshire cat who's got the cream (to very deliberately mix metaphors to make the point), she bounced up and down on him until she brought Ned to a climax too.

Kissing him on the lips, she simply told him...

"You're a great fuck for your age Ned."

Then, as Ned still held onto the ladder, Issie climbed it; wrapping her feet around him to access the rungs, brushing her naked crotch across his face as she went. Once on the swim platform, she turned back and grinning down at him asked...

"Do you need a hand, or can you get up by yourself?"

It wasn't an entirely silly question and he knew Issie was deliberately teasing him on it. There had been moments in the last 24 hours that Ned had wondered if these new relationship terms with the girls weren't going to kill him.

Issie was right. The breaking of the sex drought had unleashed something in the girls. They did seem to want to go at it like rabbits; and there were two of them to one, not as young as he once was, him. Last night the idea of sharing his sleeping quarters with the girls seemed like a wet dream. Now the dream result would just be a good night's exhausted sleep. Still, he knew that thought would only last as long as it took him to grow another boner.

Wearily he climbed the ladder. There he found Issie sitting in the cockpit and Amy once again sprawled across the cabin top with her cap covering her face -- her mons again distractingly on display.

Issie looked up and simply commented...

"Glad you could make it. What about I make you a nice refreshing pot of afternoon tea."

At this stage, Amy's face suddenly emerged from under her hat and she winked at Ned.

"I hope you two had a nice swim. By the way, yes I'll take the test, no Issie's not allowed to buy a strap-on and yes I'd like a cup of tea too. Oh, and I'll do the next grocery run ashore."

12