All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 02'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rooster_1rooster_1about 7 years ago
More please

Enjoying the story and hoping to read more. Would love to be in Neds position

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unexpected threesom

Great series going here, but wait a sec...was Issie serious about getting her hair done...in the middle of a laborious cruise?

That puzzled me.

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Haircut

Even on a cruise you need to get it cut occassionally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
condoms. Again

Condoms ruin a fantasy for me, mostly because they nearly completely kill the sensations, at least for me. Therefore, safe sex ruins a story for me. Have only read two of your stories, i just assume condoms are in them all. its a fantasy, not a youth outreach article.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky guy

Good story its so refreshing that the guy does not have a 10 inch dick

padlerpadlerabout 6 years ago
you are fantastic

Just found you and just finished reading 3 of your stories, the last being 'unexpected 3-some', chapter 2.

You have kept me reading with strong and growing appetite and high excitement.

You really are brilliant in your details, and your build ups.

I will keep reading you... and keep up your very stimulating and good work

Geir from Norway

Mickeymac77Mickeymac77over 4 years ago
Loved it

The writing is so much better for me when written by a women. Most of the authors I have read write the sex entirely from a mans perspective. We are mostly concerned with size, strength and vigour etc not with the erogenous zones of a female.Thank you for such a believable tale.I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love the attention and detail to the women's orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"condoms. Again"

Chill, dude. They're getting tested; within (I presume) a chapter or two, the condoms will be history.

And we readers, just like the characters themselves, will enjoy their bareback sex - both the sensations and the spontaneity - all the more for their having had to deal with protection for a while.

I just hope Amy and Issie are both on birth control, or Ned's had the snip...

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wishing this was me!! Great story embodying one of my favorite fantasies. Very well thought out and written. Looking forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Denis093Denis093about 2 months ago

Read this whole series about 3 years ago, but didn't give any feed back. I'm rereading these again, & this leaving feedback! Wouldn't mind you adding more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES