All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 07'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 6 years ago
More!!

Keep them coming!

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 6 years ago
A little boring

Nice idea but no doggie and no real girl on girl or anal is getting boring. Variety is good and you have all sorts of emotional thoughts given to Ned repeatedly as if he cannot figure things out. He has no assertiveness which gets old. I get you are a woman writing this and it may be difficult to have his point of view, but it just seems a tad mundane. I like it, but it could use a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I agree with the other commentator. This all could have been in the first chapter and we could move on to some girl on girl and Ned being a bit more assertive. It's getting a little boring.

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyabout 6 years agoAuthor
To each their own

Unfortunately the site doesn't let authors respond directly to comments except with an independent comment.

While some readers feel the absence of girl on girl detracts from the stories - and for them I'm sure it does - I suppose I am exploring a different type of "group sex" situation. I rather assumed that those wanting girl on girl as a central feature of the story would have dropped off the reader list by now.

I'm not that inspired to write girl on girl and it's not really consistant with my characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boring?

Actually, I think the sex scenes are reasonably inventive, novelty is not based simply on the use of additional pukas. What makes the story a bit boring for me is the lack of a nonsexual plot. There is some reference to the boat chores, but not enough. Also his constant reiterations of his limitations gets annoying in the light of his improbable ability to perform at a level most men of any age could not sustain.

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

Here again it would be nice if I could more directly reply to the previous commentator.

It is actually difficult to get the right balance between the sex and the surrounding background story. Personally I'd like to add more background. But I have to remember the site I'm publishing on. I suspect the average reader is not really here for a sailing manual. I'm even more interested in exploring the personalities involved, but the same question of balance arises. But because personalities don't change, I suppose a certain repetition is inevitable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...