Unexpected Threesome Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

A second rush of seed sent another jet of pleasure up his shaft. But even then his attempts to mini thrust to this, and each subsequent spray of ejaculate his body produced, was inhibited by that substance. Yes, he knew he could easily have broken the mucus bond had he tried hard enough; but he judged his path of maximum enjoyment was to leave well enough alone.

Finally he was left merely shuddering through the final ecstasies of his orgasm.

With both of them supressing the outward signs of their climax because of Amy's presence in the bed, Issie responded by binding their bodies together in a python like grip; her arms around him, subtly grinding her mound against him.

It seemed for a while to Ned as if Issie was never going to release him from the grip that both her arms and her sex held on him. Even after his hardness should by all rights have long since dissolved to flaccidness, his erection was still firm; like her body had filled it full of some Viagra like hormone.

If he was going to go through life bound to Issie like this Ned figured she might as well answer the question that had been burning in his brain since she'd climaxed. Already his mouth was next to her ear. In the lowest whisper he asked...

"What triggered your climax? I wasn't doing anything. Twice now you've climaxed when I've done nothing more than ejaculated into you. How does that work?"

Ned was sure he could feel a flush spread across Issie's cheeks; as if she'd been caught out in a secret. And then suddenly he felt the same cheek tighten as if a grin had broken across her face.

"I don't know I'd say you'd done nothing more than ejaculate. Just from having you in my for so long and pulsing myself against you, I was pretty excited by the time it happened. But sometimes if the guy is right and I'm sexually turned on enough, the guy climaxing is enough to push me over the top. It just feels special. It's a big part of why I wanted to lose the whole condom routine because it doesn't work with them.

I know this is going to scare you witless, but you're just the second guy I've ever had it happen with. And I knew it would before we dropped the condoms. So there you have it. I'm not just using you for meaningless sex; I have deeper feelings for you than you thought and I have for some time. Mind you the meaningless sex is nice too."

She hesitated a moment before adding...

"Ned, don't get defensive on me. I haven't lost the perspective of the fact I'm in a threesome with a much older guy. I'm happy to share you with Amy and I know it all has to come to an end. But we can enjoy it until then."

Ned was caught off-guard by the directness of her words. To his simple male mind, silence seemed like the safest response; anything else was too complicated, too dangerous. But he knew that wasn't right. That's what you get for asking impertinent questions.

"That's OK. The truth is I can't pretend I'm just using you guys for sex either. I'm emotionally involved too. I have to be honest, I feel that way about both of you, but I don't care any less about either of you because of that.

I know I'm going to want to curl up and die when you leave. Sometime I wonder if I can't just sail the seven seas forever to keep you aboard; but what will be will be. It's a bridge we'll cross when we get to it."

They lay in an awkward contemplative silence for a few moments. Ned's erection was still refusing to subside and Issie wasn't doing anything to remove it.

Somewhat uncertain about the whole situation, Ned attempted a short but determined partial withdrawal; breaking the bond and allowing Ned to momentarily pleasure himself with a few mini thrusts of his suddenly rapidly shrinking shaft.

Finally Issie loosened the grip her arms had on him and pulled her lower arm out from under him, letting them both fall back into their normal sleep routines.

If the girls had gone to bed frisky, nothing much seemed to have changed when they woke in the morning. The routine the girls had established was that this was the time they normally shared their threesome. For Ned it had the advantage that a night spent cuddled up with the girls generally gave him a heightened sense of arousal; left him at the peak of his daily hormonal cycle. But the girls also seemed to wake up randy.

The only real issue was their normal sleep habits. Ned was an early waker, Amy somewhat so. Issie on the other had was a late one. Most mornings they split the difference; Ned and Amy loitering half-awake cuddling in bed until it was reasonable to disturb Issie.

On this morning Amy wasn't playing by the usual rules. By then turned back towards Amy, at first light Ned was woken by the feel of a woman playing with his manhood; opening his eyes to find Amy lying on her side facing him, his face almost buried in her cleavage, her hand circling his erection and sliding up and down on it, using his own pre-cum to lubricate her action.

Almost as soon as she was certain Ned was awake, she brought her face down to kiss him, forcing him over on his back before lying across the top of him. Moments after waking up, Ned found himself under a woman and penetrating her as she passionately kissed him.

Much as he occasionally found it tempting to do so, Ned had inhibitions about fondling the girls while they were asleep. Amy clearly had none. As soon as she had established herself on Ned she bent herself across to a still sleeping Issie, slipping a hand between her legs and her lips over a nipple.

As Ned bent his head up to see what Amy was up to, he could see that her open hand was gently massaging her mound rather than making a specific attack on her more intimate erogenous parts. But there was no mistaking Amy's open mouth licking of Issie's nipple.

Issie always was a slow waker; progressively moving through states of drowsiness before becoming fully sentient. Issie groaned a bit in response to the sexual stimulation, rolling slowly onto her back and spreading her legs; almost inviting Amy's hand to move deeper into her crease as her breast disappeared inside Amy's mouth.

A still closed eyed Issie brought a hand over Amy's head, holding it to her chest. Ned could only guess that the flowing locks of Amy's hair was the thing that alerted her to the fact that what was happening didn't quite accord with her half asleep mind's ideas. Ned watched as Issie's eyes opened and took in the top of Amy's head, closed again to enjoy a moment of hip lifting stimulation, then opened to refocus on her surroundings. She turned towards Ned, met his eyes, then scanned down the length of his body; no doubt taking in the lift and fall of Amy's torso as she worked her shaft against Ned's hardness.

Because that was the other thing about Amy's actions that morning. Normally the first of them to use Ned's shaft to find an orgasm did so - what's the right word - lightly. In a way intended to pleasure themselves, rather than drive Ned to a premature release. Basically to leave him for the other girl to have her turn. In contrast on this morning Amy was gripping him tightly; almost trying to suck an ejaculation out of him.

Issie seemed momentarily uncertain how to act. She shuffled her body to close the already narrow gap between herself and Ned; seemingly signalling Amy to continue. But as her mind came fully to life, so did her desire to control her participation in proceedings.

At first she lifted a hand onto Ned's chest; brushing his chest hairs. Then she brought herself up on her other elbow, lifting Amy's head with her. Amy must have done something a little more stimulating, because Issie hesitated there in head laid back mewling ecstasy.

Seemingly resolving not to be kept on the sidelines regardless of Amy's pleasuring of her, she rose up to a sitting position. Although Amy's head was now out of reach of her nipples, Ned could see Amy's fingers were buried deep in Issie's sex as her thumb continued to stroke her clit. Issie edged closer to Ned, seemingly struggling between letting Amy's fingering of her run its course and having Ned finish the job.

Finding her resolve, Issie took Amy's hand in hers, kissed the palm of it, then held it to her breast as she cast one leg across Ned to straddle his neck. Then she shuffled forward, bringing her womanhood over Ned's mouth.

That left two girls riding him cowgirl style; Amy on his cock and Issie preparing to ride his tongue. To complete the picture, Ned had lifted his hands up to fondle Amy's nipples while Amy leaned forward to wrap her hands around Issie and fondle her nipples.

Issie's sex loitered over his mouth; squatting over Ned so that he had to lift his head slightly to establish contact. There always was something of a porn star quality to Issie's sexual organs; full outer lips, slight inner ones, and devoid of any hair. Her clit, already unhooded by Amy's touching up of it, stood out as a swollen smooth shiny ball. Her juices were oozing from her sex like spilt honey.

Ned lifted his tongue and flickered it against her clit; eliciting a groan of excitement from Issie and the feeling on his arms of her tightening her hamstrings in anticipation of more. Ned started flicking it more determinably, quickly bringing Issie to the point she was writhing and squirming above him, sometimes jerking her hips forward as if thrusting onto a cock that wasn't there; grunting and groaning as she went.

But that was nothing compared to the action going on behind her. Amy was becoming increasingly excited; riding Ned's manhood in a fast moving rising trot; the wet sucking sounds of their coupling rising above both Issie's groans and Amy's moaning repetition of... "Oh Ned, Ned, Oh Ned, Oh."

She was still gripping him firmly as the slippery warmth of her sex rose up on his shaft and plunged back down on it. Desperately, even as his tongue continued to flicker against Issie's clit, Ned fought against the tingling in his shaft trying not to cum; fighting the teasing, tempting message from his balls to throw his hips up against Amy, bury his cock against her cervix and unleash his seed into her.

With some relief - because he didn't think he could hold back much longer - Ned felt and heard Amy come, her usual string of loudly cried expletives...

"Oh fuck...oh Ned...fuck...oh my god...Ned, oh Ned... ...", accompanied by the feelings of her contractions adding to the pressure on his shaft.

Now he needed Issue to cum too, not because he couldn't finish her after his own orgasm, but because he'd enjoy his more if he was undistracted by any further obligation to her. He could tell she couldn't be far off; Amy had done a good job warming her up, making the most of any state of night arousal she'd been in when she was woken up. Her body was arched back, eyes closed as she moaned towards the ceiling; almost shuddering in pleasure as Amy continued to play with her nipples.

The tingling in his shaft was becoming more acute. Amy's orgasm hadn't stopped her rising and falling on it, so he had no way to control its stimulation. If anything she was gripping it tighter; clearly looking to induce his release.

His brain was screaming..."Come on Issie, cum; cum now, please cum now..." even as his tongue flicked harder and faster against her clit. At last the dam broke for her. As her body tensed and her hamstrings tightened against Ned's shoulder she cried out with a long mournful groan of indescribable pleasure. Still Ned held on, giving Issie enough of a head start that he could unleash the full fury of his impending orgasm without disturbing hers.

But his body couldn't be denied any longer. With his shoulders pinned by Issie and his head thrown back deeply into the pillow, Ned involuntarily arched his legs and back; lifting his hips and all 50 kilograms of Amy with it. Accompanied by a bellowing grunt, a shot of intense pleasure ran the length of his manhood as he filled Amy's sex with his cum. His muscles released momentarily without dropping his hips, only to tense again as successive flows of his seed were implanted in her with all the wonderful feelings that went with each squirt.

In their oxytocin driven post orgasmic high, the focus of both girls switched to Ned's face and head. Almost as soon as she'd cum, Issie had curled her body into a small ball to kiss and stroke the top of his head and as far down his face as her flexibility would permit.

Not to be denied, as soon as Ned's hips had settled back on the bunk, Amy had contorted herself to bring her head around Issie's hips and slip under her hanging breasts to find Ned's lips; all while keeping his still hard manhood firmly gripped inside her.

As Ned put one hand around each of their backs, they'd somehow untangled themselves; Issie slipping a leg back from across his shoulders and straightening herself out alongside him while Amy's grip on Ned's cock meant she wasn't going to be quickly dislodged too far from the prime position along the centre for his torso. There they smothered his face in kisses; like two cats at a feeding bowl, nuzzling the other aside for a turn at his lips.

Progressively their bodies relaxed, Ned's manhood softened and regardless of her grip, slipped from Amy's sex, letting Ned's pubic hair be filled with a mixture of his cum and her juices. Frantic kissing became a silent close contact; Ned's torso still covered by their combined bodies.

It was Issie who broke the silence first.

"Are we still sailing early tomorrow?"

"Yes, why?"

"Just checking. As far as I know everything is ship shape and we just need to do a bit of final provisioning. Is that right?"

"Yep, you girls drew up the provisioning lists yesterday."

"Well, I figure once we're at sea we're not really going to get much of a chance for a long one on one with you. I wonder if we can each have a turn today. One in the morning, one in the afternoon while the other goes ashore for provisions?"

"Are you guys trying to kill me? It sounds delightful and I'm not going to say no, but you're going to have to go easy on me if you want a whole day of it from me. Anyhow, what does Amy think about this. She might not be in the mood."

"Don't worry, I'm in the mood."

"It's OK Ned, we'll go easy on you. What say we each get an hour and a half of kissing and cuddling and moderate sex?"

Ned smirked at Issie's expression.

"Moderate sex? That's a nice term. I'm not sure what it means; something short of giving me a heart attack I hope."

"It means you can keep the animal caged. We'll do the work and gently at that. All you have to do is provide the body and the erection."

Now Ned and Amy laughed at the mental picture drawn by Issie's turn of phrase. At first Issie responded with a... "What?"... but quickly saw the humour in her words and joined the giggles.

"Well if you guys are happy with that, so am I. Who going first?"

TO BE CONTINUED.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12