All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 17'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkalmost 6 years ago
Keep writing

I love this series . Lots of sex, a plot, characters with emotion and problems.

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the teaser!

Avid fan of this series. So hard to find the patience to wait for each new chapter.

Keep up the good work.

jwswinglejwswinglealmost 6 years ago
of COURSE we want it all!

You absolutely need to follow the story arc as is, ant then continue until the reunification of this polyamorous family of travelers. We all want more, and want to see where it goes once Issie returns to the fold!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Rats

I thought they might have arrived in Australia and gone their separate ways. Ned left behind to carry on his quiet life wishing they were all back on board on tge high seas.

A few weeks later he is doing maintenance, unending job on a yacht, when Amy returns. Over next few days the other girls show up to stay. Issie is last making the comment, "So the three of you did as I suggested. Hi Ned."

photoman001photoman001over 2 years ago

Cool I've read them all up to here so far. I don't know if you want to be told when you mix names up but it happened in Ch 2 and again in this one. IE Ellen starts to prep dinner and then Tash joins "Amy" in helping. Apart from that and one misuse of "their" instead of "there" the writing is fantastic, from another Aussie who is about the same age as Ned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

story TAGS