All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 16'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
excellent chapter

was well worth the wait and i can not wait for the next chapter i can not wait until they get a hold of who ever is trying to kill Angel and i hope that person dies a slow painful death

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stop!

Stop whetting my apetite, just when things get really excited and I can't wait to find out what is going on next, the chapter ends. Can't wait for the next installment, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 stars

Please hurry up install next chap... LOVE THIS STORY

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
One Of Your Best

chapters yet. All of the stress of school doesn't show thru in your story. With each new chapter you pull me deeper and deeper into your story. As always you have created a cliff hanger to top your last one. Girl how do you do it.

I think Cati is the one behind most of Angels problems. Just a feeling I have. And is Izzy ever so slightly giving in to Owen? Maybe? And what about the "BABY"? Again this is probably your best cliffhanger yet.

Tell your Professors to lay off, tell them you have a chapter to write that supersedes any exams they want to give you. Just tell them I said it was okay! Yes I'm LMAO as I type this. As always I will watching for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Smashing

And I am curious who is the evil witch who keeps trying to kill her, I have my theories, but could be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OMG!!!!! ILOVE THIS SERIES KEEP RIGHTING:))))))

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
so glad

you posted a new chapter - it was awesome - now more, more, more - lol

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm...

I'm Guessing its Cati. It's an oldy but a goody, but she could have atracted the younger brother to get to the older brother to gain controule of the pack. But it's just a guess, this is bad_girl69's story and her call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OH MY GOD! Baby?! Write again. Soon. Please! Oh, my gosh, I love this series!!! xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please write more!!!!!!!!!! and soon please!!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
And baby makes three!

Cullen repeatedly underestimates her rapport with the horses, and now Cadifor drags her out of the fire to safety! I can't figure out who is trying to kill her but they had better beware. I don't think they have grasped the combined wrath of Cullen, Angel and Isobel!

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Great

So glad you posted a new chapter.

But oh my who is trying to kill her. When Angel, Cullen and Isobel find out I would not like to be in their shoes.

Please write another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please write more!

I stayed up till 5:30 last night to read the whole thing. It was wonderful, but the suspense is killing me for what happens next. Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this!

Okay when are isobel and Owen going to mate?

And OMG she better not loose the baby! I will cry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My guess:

Enemy - Glynis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Get a better editor!

Look, I love your story, but your grammar is terrible! You used a double freaking negative, you can't seem to get your verb tenses straight, you clearly don't know how to use a comma properly, and you often misspell or use words incorrectly. It is just ridiculous. This is bothering me so much that I will edit your chapter myself just so others don't have to suffer like I am. I obviously love your characters and your plot because otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to continue reading your story. However, it takes away from the story when I have to stop and figure out what you're really trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MOre!!!

Need more chapters!!!! Keep writing!!! I really cant wait to find out what next!

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 13 years ago
Suspense

Someone is not happy but if Angel can feel/tune into the pack then i am guessing it is someone on the outside of the pack and they want to 'own' the pack themselves?

As for the grammer, such is life for those that are annoyed by it, tis free and be thankful the author wishes to share with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

one that story is wonderful can't wait for the next chapter two I'm ok with the grammer since I can't spell to save my life you doing a great job three I think it's the step brother or his girlfriend who is the bad guy leaning on the girlfriend thank you for such a wonderfully written story Blackicedeamon0013@yahoo.com

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

OMG why oh why did you do that to me. this was entirely tooooooo short but really a great read. I cannot wait for more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? why did you leave us hanging???? now im gonna be dreaming about possible outcomes, and be...... well absolutely restless until you poet the next chapter. needless to say please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Honestly...

...I only read like, the first three chapters.

God, I feel horrible for saying this but, I guess I must have been born an editor; I just skipped everything after the first few chapters I read to get to the most recent one so I could tell you what a shit writer you are! (again, my deepest apologies) you were horrible! Goodness, you changed your POVs so abruptly and so many times I got dizzy, and your authorial intrusion drove me up the wall. I sort of skimmed through this chapter and I see that you have an editor now! Thank goodness. But I honestly cannot see myself going through all the previous chapters to get to the good one(s). I am sorry to say that you may have lost a lot of readers due to the gramatical errors you made in previous chapters. If you were to write another story, however, I would probably read that.

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The stepmother did it.....

...I think. Anyway, must complement you on your many improvements, but i still think you would benefit from having a proofreader, before you publish the next chapter. If you want, i could help you again with that. You have my gmail since last time, so drop me some lines if you need to, E.M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All i can say is...

i hate cliffhangers.

But really i cant express in words how much i love your story.

Also I am agreeing with E.M. in saying that the stepmother is the one behind all of Angel's "Accidents".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HURRY!!!

I cant wait any longer!!! hurry up and submit the next chapter i love love love yoour story!!! sidenote i think cati is behind the accidents

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Mmmm!

I think the half -brother and Cati are behind all the incidents he want to be Alpha and she want to be the Alpha bitch.

ansiransiralmost 13 years ago

i am waiting for so long to know what will happen next.... Please post next chapter fast... Its killing me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please Post Again Soon!!!

I can't wait for you to continue on with this amazing story. You are killing me by leaving it as it is, and I hope you'll update soon! I'm in love with this story and the characters! Please,Please,Please begin updating once more! Your driving for loyal readers crazy with the wait...

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
omg love it

omg my heart was literally beating faster an faster just reading this latest chapter. please post more soon. totally would be cool if she found out she was pregnant with twins.

anyway love love love it keep up the awesome work.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

and still we don't know who exactly it is that wants angel dead!!! damn

i like owen more and more , iso is starting to see something in him too yay

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
..

pregnant so soon!damn.. it's hard life.

mssdiamondmssdiamondalmost 13 years ago
omg

I KNEW IT!!! she was too jumpy about her stomach to not be pregnant lol. NEXT please im excited about this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puppies!

I cant believe Angel was pregnant! Probably should have known though, because nobody is that sensitive to people touching their stomache. I hope the Puppies will be saved...

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
YAY!!!

I'm so happy!!

I wondered why she was being so weird about the fact that she may get pregnant,

and when she talked to Izzy, I thought she was just saying that she didn't really want to get pregnant...

But now she IS!!!

YAY!!!

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay!!

Lol damn no wonder she was so hungry lol and emotional

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some body is in trouble when Cullen catches them.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tan emocionante

el mejor capitulo hasta ahora me rei un monton XD

roseloveroseloveover 10 years ago
saddess

You want to no what would be one of the saddest things ever is if it was Glynis but thats so impossible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous