All Comments on 'Unexpected Visitor'

by fbblvr37

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Vastly different scene. Well written, and a joy to read.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Uniquely different

A well written story, nicely done. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story, more please!!

I first read this story on the DtV site where you posted it the other day. I loved it and alsoread some of your roommate story. I love your writing and I hope you post more of it here and at Diana the Valkyrie.

Regards, Rodman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well done

Great story. Please note that your are putting in excursion where I think you mean exertion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That's really good writing. Most stories about a muscle girl and an average guy are about domination and humiliation, but not yours. Maddie actually liked David and was nice to him the whole time, and that's much more pleasing and erotic than a heartless arrogant bitch. I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 5 years ago
Is there a chapter 2

I would love to see a growing together series with both bodies working together to peak for a competition

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2about 4 years ago

This is right up my alley for sure, but honestly when it gets pushed too far out of realism I lose interest. One hundred pull ups, and says she can go on for an HOUR doing them? That's when I stopped.

RubberuwRubberuwabout 3 years ago

Good, interesting to find a continuation. Will read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of my favorites. Continuation please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous