Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than anything." David said.

"Okay, watch this. Count for me."

She released him and jumped up to grab the pull up bar. She hung there for a second and her lats looked wider than ever. She slowly brought herself up all the way so her head was fully over the bar and held it.

Her back muscles were bulging everywhere as she held herself high. Her body was completely still as she held it there for a couple minutes. What really drew David's attention were her arms. The back of the arm was extremely defined and hard and a bicep was coming out of the top of her arm like a skyscraper. It looked like it was 2 to 3 inches taller than the height of her shoulder.

Then she lowered herself and started to do very controlled rapid fire pull ups. Up and down she pumped herself effortlessly at a rate of one pull up a second.

"I don't hear you counting." She said in a calm voice with no trace of effort.

"One, two, three, ..." David was counting.

After he got up to 50 she kicked into another level. She was moving twice as fast now still maintaining perfect form. In no time she was up to 100 and hadn't slowed her pace at all. She stopped after 100 and hung there.

"Come to this side so I can see you." Maddie requested.

"That was amazing, I have never seen anything like it." David said.

"That was nothing, I could go on like that for an hour at least." Maddie said still not breathing hard.

"If you really want to see how strong I am, I need more weight." She said.

"How do we do that?" David asked.

"Easy, I want you to jump onto my back. Grab onto my shoulders and wrap your legs around my waist." She requested.

"No way, are you serious?" David asked in disbelief.

"I can handle it, come on, it will be fun." She said reassuringly.

David couldn't believe this request. It was his dream come true. This amazingly strong and muscular girl was actually asking him to mount her in the most incredible display of strength.

He walked behind her and reached up to grab her shoulders. They were like rocks with incredible striations. Then in a quick motion he jumped up and wrapped his legs around her waist. Amazingly she held on with the force of the jump.

"Don't be shy, and hold on tight." She said.

Without hesitation she started to raise the both of them up in an incredible show of strength. David could feel every muscle in her body tense up as she performed this task. He weighed 170 pounds and she seemed to be able to pull them both up with ease.

He was holding on tight with his legs which allowed him to pull back a little so he could see her amazing muscles bulging inches from his face.

"I don't hear you counting." Maddie commanded.

"One, two, three..." David was in heaven as he felt her muscles dancing beneath his hands. He was mesmerized as he watched her traps ball up into huge rocks before his eyes. Lost in lust he rested his lips on them as she continued to pump.

Not able to resist anymore he started to kiss her traps which released a moan of pleasure from Maddie.

"Finally, I was wondering what it would take to make you cave." She said breathlessly.

The pumping up and down was highly erotic almost like they were making love with their bodies locked. How long could she go before her arms gave out. David started kissing her shoulders and neck which made her moan even louder.

"Would you like to see me flex?" She asked.

"Oh my god yes!" He said with uncontrolled excitement.

David jumped down and Maddie let go of the bar and turned around slowly shaking out her arms.

She brought her arms up and hit a double bicep pose. The most amazing pair of biceps David had ever seen before were now popping out before his eyes. The bicep was so big in comparison to her whole arm it was all you could see.

The peak of the bicep was so tall that it rose up inches above her shoulder. What also made it look taller was that the base of the bicep started almost at the bottom of her arm. She didn't have very big triceps which is why her arm looked like all bicep.

She had a bicep the size of a baseball, but more oblong like a lemon. The bicep had a huge split so deep it looked like it could fit a pencil in it. The split was at the same level as her shoulder, and if it would have stopped there would have been an incredible sight, but there was more. From that split rose another peak that went to an unbelievable height.

The second peak formed a point and was almost as big as the bottom peak and was completely shredded.

Maddie started pumping her biceps by straightening her arms and slowly bringing them to a ninety degree angle flexing as hard as she could. It was the most incredible thing David had ever seen watching her arms double in size as she flexed.

"What do you think? Do you like my biceps?" Maddie asked.

"They are the best biceps I have ever seen." David said truthfully.

She stepped toward him so that one of her arms was right in front of his face and flexed hard and held it there.

"You can touch them if you want." She said in a sultry voice.

She started pumping her biceps again. Like a magnet David brought his hands up to feel the warm hard flesh as it grew to its full size. Her arm was like an iron bar as she held it there unmoving. He tested her strength by pulling down but she kept her arm held perfectly still.

It took both of his hands to feel the incredible size. He traced his fingers along the top feeling the hard point. He ran his fingers along the deep groove in the middle of both peaks. He could feel the fibers of her ripped bicep as she flexed her hardest and smooth out a little as she relaxed a little.

David was in another world as he was totally engrossed with the sensation of feeling her mighty bicep that he hardly noticed when she started stroking his huge erection with her other hand.

He was simply hypnotized by their splendor that all the sensations blended together as he started to feel euphoric. He started to kiss and lick her bicep and moaning with pleasure.

"Do you like girls with muscles?" Maddie asked.

"I love them." David managed to say.

"Do you want to see more?" She asked.

"More than anything." He replied.

Maddie pulled away and grabbed onto her sports bra and pulled it off leaving her completely topless. Her breasts were magnificent. Her pecs weren't big and bulky but her upper chest was very ripped and hard. Her bottom heavy conical shaped breasts hung off her pecs perfectly and looked very firm and perky like the old topless pinups.

She hooked her fingers under her workout pants and panties and pulled them down gracefully kicking them to the side.

Maddie stood before David completely naked arms down and clearly flexing like she was on a bodybuilder stage ready for the compulsory poses.

Her shoulders looked so wide as she stood there with her lats flared out to an incredible width. They tapered down to her narrow waist which was covered in hard ripped muscles. She had an incredible six pack with big pronounced abs, and framing them were rippling oblique's. Every inch of her body was covered in hard defined muscle.

Her long legs were equally shredded and ripped, leading down to her amazing calves that David noticed first on her body.

"Why don't you take your clothes off so we are both comfortable." She requested.

David started tearing off his clothes as fast as he could. As he did Maddie started to twitch her pecs causing her beautiful C cup breasts to bounce with incredible control.

He finished pulling his clothes off and now stood before Maddie completely naked for her to inspect. David was fit with average muscle tone but he felt hopelessly inadequate in front of this muscle goddess.

She seemed to approve as she approached him and started to caress his chest and shoulders. She lowered her hands down to his massive erection and started to stroke him.

While she was pumping his cock she flexed hard doing the most muscular pose which caused her traps, shoulders and chest to all explode in display of pure muscle. David cupped her traps with his hands feeling the size and hardness. His hands flowed over her upper body moving from one hard muscle to the next.

Her body was truly incredible. When she was standing relaxed she looked like a Fitness or Physique competitor, but when she flexed her arms or back they were bigger than a pro female bodybuilder.

"Your body is incredible. It's more amazing than my wildest dreams." David said with lust.

Maddie loved the compliments and brought her arms up to flex more for him.

"What is your favorite muscle?" She asked.

"Your biceps." He answered as he grabbed on to feel their power.

David was kissing all over one of her arms as she lowered the other one to continue giving him a hand job. She moved in close and started rubbing his cock all over her washboard stomach.

In a matter of minutes he was orgasming without even realizing what was happening to him. He was lost in the sexual arousal of her muscles like he was in a dream.

"What will you do for me?" She purred.

"Anything you want...if you just let me worship your amazing body." He responded.

Maddie smiled content with his response. He couldn't keep his hands off her as he explored all over.

She layed down on the bench and spread her legs in front of him.

"Eat me out!" She commanded.

Eager to please his muscle goddess David immediately started to lick her vagina. She was dripping wet and tasted amazing as he shot his tongue in and out.

All the while he was eating her out David was still feeling her muscles all over. He would do anything she asked and she knew it.

David was so turned on from eating her out that he had a raging erection again. Maddie was building to a big orgasm as he continued to drive his tongue in and out. He started to use his finger as he rubbed all around the outside and lightly around her anal.

She screamed in orgasm as she brought her legs together crushing his head. Her legs were so powerful that she didn't even realize how hard she was squeezing him until he started to struggle from the pressure.

She released him as she lay there breathing heavy from her climax. David looked down at her body as her abs rippled with every breath.

She looked up at David as she lay there. She was so beautiful as their eyes locked, he couldn't believe this was happening. She smiled that amazing smile and looked down at his erection.

"Good, I see you are ready for some real action." She said. "I want that cock in me now!"

David walked forward and slid his cock into her easily. She was still dripping wet so his cock drove right in.

Since they were lying on the bench David had nowhere to brace himself so he layed on top of her. She was so strong the bulk of his weight on top of her didn't bother her at all. She was able to steady the both of them easily with her legs planted firmly on the ground.

She wrapped her strong arms around him and he started banging her with a hard fast rhythm. He felt so safe and secure as she held him with her strong arms.

Maddie was moaning louder now, she was building to an orgasm so she brought her hands down cupping his butt as he continued to pound her with the same hard rhythm.

"Oh Yes!" She screamed. "Keep it going stud."

To have such a powerful girl call him a stud gave David even more confidence to keep going. She was screaming, telling him to keep going. David felt incredible, he was giving this muscle goddess a major orgasm and he felt like he had a ton more stamina to keep going.

After several minutes of screaming uncontrollably Maddie squeezed David with such force that he couldn't move.

"Hold on stud, give me a minute to recover. Just lay here for a minute and let me hold you."

She wrapped her arms around him again and David started to feel her shoulders and arms. He could feel her vagina squeezing his still erect penis as they lay there.

"You want to feel my muscles again?" She asked.

"Yes please, they are so incredible." David answered.

She always seemed to like it when David would complement her muscles. She spread her arms out and flexed hard giving him an incredible double bicep pose while she was lying down.

"Use my arms to push yourself up." She suggested as she saw David struggling to worship them from their lying position.

He put his hands on her biceps and pushed himself upright. Amazingly her arms didn't move an inch as he pushed himself up. Her strength was a huge turn on for David and he found himself grinding her as he felt her rock hard biceps.

"Let's try something new." Maddie suggested as she pulled herself up so she was sitting.

David was forced to pull out as she continued to twist around so her butt was facing him. She reached underneath and adjusted the bench so it was at a 45 degree angle and reached around to stroke David's hard cock.

She guided him into her waiting vagina and David plunged in again feeling the soft warmth surround his penis.

Her muscular back and butt were on full display to David now as she turned and grabbed onto the bench with both hands. Her lats looked like shredded plates of muscle as they flared out. Her back was indescribable, there were layers of muscle all ripped and hard. Her lower back was shaped like a pine tree with ripples for branches.

He felt all over feeling every ridge and valley while he continued thrust into her. He brought his hands down to grab onto her insanely small waist so he could thrust harder. Her oblique's were so big and hard he could grab onto them like handles.

"Your muscles are so hard and ripped!" David blurted with excitement. "You are a muscle Goddess!" He continued.

Maddie let out a scream of pleasure at the compliment and threw her head back. David started pounding her harder as she started to scream with pleasure.

"Give it to me stud!" She screamed.

David felt his own climax coming as she reached the pinnacle of hers.

"I am cuming." David moaned as he pulled out.

Maddie whipped around and started sucking his cock. One of her hands was rubbing his shaft while her other hand reached underneath his balls and started rubbing his base.

In no time he was shooting his load in her mouth and she was sucking up every drop. She drained him completely finishing off the most amazing orgasm he had ever had in his life.

His body was feeling limp as he started to come down from the adrenaline rush he had been feeling. Before he knew it he was being lifted effortlessly by Maddie.

He wrapped his arms around her neck as she carried him to his bedroom. He felt so comforted and safe as he held tight to her. She lowered him softly to the bed and they both slid under the covers.

For a minute he came to his senses and realized her friend was supposed to be at his house an hour ago.

"What happened to your friend?" David asked.

"I lied. She was only 5 minutes away and I told her to come and get me if I called her back." Maddie admitted.

"So you wanted to stay?" David asked confused.

"Yes silly. Don't you get it, I thought you were hot and planned on seducing you." Maddie said boldly.

"But you're so beautiful. Why would you want to seduce me?" David asked.

"Nice guys aren't so easy to find, especially hot nice guys. I had a feeling about you and so far I have been right on the money."

David laid his head back and was dumbfounded. "Wow, I am the luckiest guy on earth."

She chuckled and leaned in for a passionate kiss. David was going to do everything he could to keep this amazing girl happy.

David had never felt as peaceful as he did in this moment. Maddie was lying on her back with her arms around him and David was draped over her with his head on her chest.

As he looked down he could see her perky breasts pointing straight up. She had small pointy nipples that sat on top of full bottom heavy cone shaped breasts. They looked so perfect and beautiful.

"If you don't mind, I love it when a guy sucks on my nipples...It relaxes me." Maddie said softly in a dreamy voice.

David not believing his luck obeyed without hesitation and started to suck lovingly on her soft nipples. He had been so enamored with her muscles that he realized this was the first time he was touching her breasts.

They were definitely real as he cupped one with his hand. They were surprisingly firm and heavy. He sucked and licked her boobs till Maddie started to fall asleep. Eventually David drifted off as well still holding her breasts in his hands with one of her nipples partly in his mouth.

The last thought before David drifted off to sleep was how he would do anything he could to make her happy. She was the muscle goddess of his dreams.

12