All Comments on 'Unexplored Territory'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Lovely

Not just a fuck story but an actual romance!

Love is where you find it.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Well written and plot was excellent. Great buildup. Fully enjoyed reading it.

PickeringPickeringover 6 years ago
Thank you!

What A nice Boxing Day present! 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very beautiful

i am in awe of your amazing writing. thank you so much for another amazing story.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Another Home Run!

Once again, you have crafted a beautiful love story. I didn't skip over a single word. I love your work Ann.

acupacupover 6 years ago
Absoutly loved it

Only one minor nit. Nipples have areola, people have aureoles.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
You’ve done it again

This is a beautifully written story and a perfect length. I truly like your stories with the exception that I also thought they were to short. You’re such a good writer I sometimes don’t want your stories to end. And since I’m a fan of longer romances I can see great potential for a continuation of this one. Thanks again Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another lovely, delicious story

Your fans expect excellent writing and character build-up, and this one was no exception. I loved all the background information, the department store where she worked, her friend Carmen, all those little interesting things that make for a unique tale. And the scene at the art gallery was priceless!!! Also I love stories with NYC settings.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 6 years ago
Wonderful

You have outdone yourself with this story.It was one of the best you have written.I was sorry it ended,wanted it to go on more.

Maddie624Maddie624over 6 years ago
Loved It!

This story has become a fast favorite...As it is the holiday season, I am making a wish that these characters return in a future work. Even the "minor" characters were made interesting and I'd really enjoy learning more about them...including past and future interactions with the main characters (Dorothy and Audrey/Carmen and Ellie/Carmen's reception of Audrey in person and vice-versa). All in all, this was very well done and will be a go-to piece if I find myself in need of a smile. :)

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
OMG so hot

One of your best

Thank you

So sexy and hot

NoSuperManNoSuperManover 6 years ago
This is pretty much the epitome of good smut as far as I'm concerned

I'm hardly a connoisseur by ANY stretch, but this piece is pretty much perfect in all bar a couple of areas. The sex is fucking (no pun intended) hot, there's a good amount of sex to really get off on, there's romance as well as the sex and a lot getting to know those involved which i think makes the sex hotter and overall piece is a good length.

The only 2 things that sort of took me out of it were the number of typos/weird wording making the meaning less obvious without a quick re-read of the sentence, and the way that some descriptions can be a little convoluted.

That's not to say I could do much (if any) better. I don't think I could. In fact I think it's a testament to the quality of the writing, that these 2 are my only gripes.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
A fleeting impression...

At the outset of this story, and with the setting in the department store, I had a fleeting impression that it might be a bit like the film "Carol" (save for the fact that you couldn't write anything as boring as "Carol"). However, it developed into something so much better than that. Dare I say it? Your best story yet, Ann. Thunderous applause!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Another very good story!

I totally enjoyed this one, thanks for sharing it with us!

gpond49gpond49about 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Once again, wonderful characters, wonderful story, so believable, so real. Ann, you are one accomplished author. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sappho1965Sappho1965over 5 years ago
Update

I love the story but just curious if you have thought about updating it I would love to see the expression on David's face seeing Ellie with a woman

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 5 years agoAuthor
An Update....

I'm sorry but I really have no plans to return to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exploring

It's always fun to find new things to enjoy and explore. Especially if it tastes good.

RastanuraRastanuraover 4 years ago
Stories

I don't always enjoy all of your stories, but the ones I do like are usually rather sentimental. You are such a good writer and your subjects are so believable. One complaint: it's sung not sang for past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ONCE AGAIN GOOD READ

I only read your lesbian stories for certain reasons. I like your stories because each one stand alone, meaning that you do not incorporate prior story themes with each new story, unlike some other authors on this site. Your stories are very interesting and lovely with regards to your subjects. Excellent work and all very well written.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

What a wonderful seduction, long and sensuous! I loved every bit of it! You have out done yourself! I can't count the orgasms my lover and I have had pausing to sample each other while reading this sweet story!

All the best,

Kathy

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

well done i hope i see more of your works soon de well shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...