All Comments on 'Unfair Negotiating Tactics'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I guess that won't be the last time she let her boss pimp her out. Now she can get off her soapbox about what strippers do to make money.

Deimos1Deimos1about 9 years ago
Great Story

Beaugueste never disappoints. Her stories are always a wonderful blend of erotic and literate. I enjoy reading everything she writes.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 9 years ago
Another Great

Another Great Story. Good from beginning to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Impressive

How does a dumb little slut like you fit all those enormous black cocks into your tight white holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't marry white women, just pump and dump

White women age like crap. In their 30s, their body starts sagging and wrinkling and at 40, they look like old women. Asian and black women are where it's at. Even in their 40s, they look similar to 20 year old white girls. If you're a white man working in the business districts, there is no shortage of smart and beautiful black woman. They graduate universities more than their man, so there is an abundance of them in white collar areas. Don't go dating some white waitress, who's only goal is to get married and get fat. Get a fit black girl with a nice ass, and she will look that way till she's 50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my kind of girl!

nice job, sweet girl! wish you were that slutty when you fucked me so many years ago. I still crave your hot, wet, pussy. Remember when I fucked you in the air? We can still enjoy the fantasies, even though things have changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BRAVO!

I'd LOVe to see you lying there after getting the gang FUCKING of your life! Well done, lil Red! I love your tale telling skills, and how you weave the story from reasonable desire into all out animal fucking with multiple cocks. You can tame this stallion any time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more. please.

This one is really good. I love your work Lil red. More DP. You love it. So do your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
one of your best

This tale is a personal fave. I like the gift watch for the unsuspecting BF. My kind of girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A classic from a fabulous writer. This is always worth a 5 star rating. Well done, Beau!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fuck no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.