Unfair Negotiating Tactics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men returned to their financial discussion, but their eyes were glued to the rise and fall of the swollen orbs on my chest. Mr. Farmer's wrist perched on the edge of my shoulder, his long fingers dangled to casually toy with the delicate bow affixed where the strap and cup of my bra joined. I shifted on the couch as the room grew quiet and the mood of the group grew restless. Mr. Mills cleared his throat to break the silence.

"So that first arrangement seems to have been, uh, mutually beneficial," his hand reached into his pocket and returned with a wad of cash just as thick as Mr. Farmer's, "so for five hundred dollars, why don't you take off your bra and give us a look at those titties." Mr. Mills pulled five bills from the stack and offered them to me.

"But, if I took off my bra, I wouldn't have anywhere to put my money..." I joked nervously, hungrily eyeing the notes. Between this and the cash in my blouse pocket, I thought, I could have my rent for the month paid, and all just for letting a couple guys see my breasts. Besides, this wasn't half as bad as the kind of show that John was enjoying this weekend.

Mr. Mills answered my question by tucking the bills into the waist of my thong as Mr. Farmer's hand slid down my back and deftly plucked apart the clasp of my bra in a single, smooth motion. The restraint loosened, each man grabbed a strap and tugged, releasing my pale melons into the cool air of the room. Mr. Mills took the bra and laid it over the arm of the couch before grabbing my right breast in his large hand. Mr. Farmer followed suit, cupping my left breast, handling the firm weight of my naked globe.

"I thought you were just going to look?" I sucked in a sharp breath through my teeth as my body began to respond to the intimate attention. My toes twisted inside my high heels at the intense dual sensation.

"For that kind of dough, we get to do more than look." Mr. Mills replied as he lowered his mouth to my breast, eliciting a throaty groan from me. Mr. Farmer's lips joined at my other teat and my hands went instinctively to the backs of their heads. The stimulation built and spread from my tits, down my body, and between my legs as the men sucked and nibbled at my sensitive nipples. Abruptly, they broke away and I whimpered as I rubbed my saliva-covered nubs.

"You've been such a fine, gorgeous, generous hostess, Sarah." Mr. Dalton was speaking as he stood from his chair and stepped towards the couch. "I think you could be even more accommodating." He pulled the coffee table away, widening the space in front of the sofa, then took my hand and helped me to my feet. "I'll give you five hundred dollars, and how about you suck Mr. Farmer's dick."

Without waiting for my reply, Mr. Dalton slipped five bills into the waistband of my thong. I looked from Mr. Dalton's hand at my hip, to his resolute eyes, to Mr. Farmer's lap and the twitching black erection nearly the size of a rolling pin that he had pulled from his unfastened pants.

I obediently sank to my knees in front of him, grasping his thick member and giving it a few firm strokes. Not wanting to make Mr. Farmer impatient, I leaned forward, taking a deep breath and wetting my lips before stretching my mouth around his bulbous head. The reaction was immediate and he groaned his appreciation of my efforts as my lips slid their slippery way down his thick pipe. I continued to take him deeper into my mouth until his head struck the back of my throat, causing me to gag up viscous saliva that coated his pole and pooled amidst my fingers at the base of his shaft.

I quickened my pace, bobbing my head as my stretched lips squeezed his rigid cock. Mr. Farmer's groans gained a sense of urgency and one of his massive hands went to the back of my head, pushing my face further down on his prick. His dick jerked in my mouth, and he released his grip on my head just as a torrent of heavy cum exploded from the head of his cock. I swallowed frantically, pulling his seed down my throat as quickly as possible to meet the impossible flow seeping from his dick. Mr. Farmer spurted a final stream of milky semen into my throat and pulled his still-rigid cock from my lips, towing a sticky line of cum out of my mouth and down my chin. I held his eye contact as I scooped the stray remnant of his orgasm with my finger and licked my digit clean.

Mr. Farmer - his pants around his ankles and his saliva-drenched cock resting across his thigh – caught his breath as he gawked at my panting topless form between his knees. Leaning forward, he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his money clip.

"Damn, that was just as good as I heard. Now, for five hundred dollars, how about you give my man that same treatment." He tucked the bills into the strap of my thong and gestured to Mr. Mills. The other man already had his dick out; another long, thick tube of black meat swaying impatiently as it awaited my attention.

I shuffled on my knees until I knelt between his parted legs. Grasping his hard-on in my tiny hand, I gently tugged his member as I licked my lips. After the earlier attention paid to my breasts – and from servicing Mr. Farmer – I was already aroused to the point of soaking through my panties. Bracing his erection with my hand at its base, I plunged my mouth over and down his shaft until he bottomed out in the back of my throat. Wrapping my lips tight around his cock, I bucked my head excitedly, eagerly pleasing this second stranger. He reached his large hands to my head, brushing and gathering my hair away from my face.

"You have beautiful hair, baby," he said collecting my red locks into a bunch behind my head, "but it's blocking my friends from seeing all the hard work you're putting in." Mr. Mills used the ponytail he had gathered as a handle, dictating the pace of my head-bobs as my lips traveled the length of his shaft. My tempo quickened as he rotated his hips to more fully insert his rigid dick into my mouth. As my wet lips wrapped around the base of his cock, Mr. Mills grunted and clasped the back of my head, pressing my nose to his stomach as his cock spurted creamy cum deep into my throat. I moaned and swallowed, taking his milky loads into my belly and licking his head clean as he grunted his appreciation.

Mr. Mills took a few deeps breaths as he looked down at me, then reached into his pocket and took out five bills. Without a word, he stuck the money into my thong and pointed to Mr. Dalton before planting a stinging slap on my ass to get me moving. I crawled on my hands and knees across the room, passing in front of the two men I had already blown. I was certain the other men could see the wetness leaking down my legs as my thighs rubbed against each other. I stopped in front of Mr. Dalton, who had been slowly stroking his rigid cock while watching me suck off his companions.

I arrived between Mr. Dalton's splayed knees, his familiar erection loomed in front of me as I took his girth in my hand. I could feel its energy as I gripped the veiny pole, and I leaned in to place a few light, tender licks along the head's ridge. Opening my jaw, I stretched my lips around his hard-on, slowly taking his full length down my throat before releasing him and gasping for air.

Mr. Dalton reached forward and tenderly brushed a strand of my hair away from my face before placing his large hand at the back of my head and guiding my mouth onto his hard prick. He continued forcing his meat into my jaws, past my lips, through my mouth, and finally into the back of my throat where his dick head struck my larynx. I sputtered and gagged, lubing his throbbing pole with a thick coating of spittle as I worked my face in service of his cock.

Increasing my pace, I wrapped my tongue around his head and kneaded the base of his shaft. His breathing became ragged as he reached out his free hand to cup my swaying tits. He let out a growl as the first rope of ejaculate splashed deep inside my mouth. Mr. Dalton's erection spasmed again and again, and I struggled to swallow to keep pace as my mouth flooded with sticky cum. Overwhelmed by the volume of his liquid, my tired lips let a trickle of saliva and semen dribble from between them, across my chin, and down to my heaving left tit as I released Mr. Dalton's depleted cock from my mouth. Looking up at him from my knees, I lifted my cummy breast to my mouth and lapped up the stray drops of his seed with my tongue.

I rose from my knees and stood in my high heels with wobbly legs. Steadying myself on the edge of the coffee table, I walked to the chair that held my folded clothes. I reached into the pocket of my discarded blouse, pulled out the folded stack from earlier and, collecting the bills stuck in my thong, tucked all of the money I'd received into the drawer of my desk. I smiled at my windfall, rationalizing that I hadn't done anything "too bad" to earn it. Yes, I'd taken money for lewd acts, but a blowjob wasn't really sex; I certainly hadn't done anything that would cause "that sort of girl" to bat an eye. Besides, why should John be the only one to have any fun this weekend? With my head full of dollar signs and my belly full of cum, I didn't hear them sneaking up on me...

Without warning, one of them lifted and spun me, slinging me over his shoulder.

"We're gonna keep this party going in the bedroom, baby!" Mr. Mills hollered merrily as he carried me.

Mr. Farmer arrived behind my suspended position. Deftly avoiding the light-hearted kicks of my high-heels, he gripped my flimsy, soaked panties by their lace-string waist band and tugged them down my flailing legs.

"I'm gonna keep these as a souvenir of that sweet, white pussy." He announced with a chuckle.

I weakly continued to kick in faux-protest as Mr. Mills carried me towards the bedroom with Mr. Farmer and Mr. Dalton close behind. Mr. Mills stopped on the near side of the bed, as Mr. Farmer walked to the far end and Mr. Dalton settled into a chair in the corner. Effortlessly, like I was a toy, Mr. Mills tossed me onto the mattress. I giggled as my tits wobbled with the bouncing springs as I settled on my back with my knees slightly parted.

I craned my neck to look to Mr. Dalton, who was calmly seated to the side, slowly stroking his half-hard tool while he eyed me on the bed. Turning my gaze towards my feet and then above my head, I saw that I was surrounded on both sides of the bed by Mr. Dalton's large, naked friends.

The springs shifted as Mr. Mills climbed onto the mattress and kneeled between my legs. He gripped my calves, then spun and lifted me to my hands and knees with one swift motion. Licking his fingers, he ran his hand over the outer folds of my pussy before surging forward with his hips and impaling me on his giant cock. I gasped at the massive insertion as my body rocked forward with his momentum, carrying my open mouth directly onto Mr. Farmer's erection.

I moaned softly as I was skewered at both ends by giant black cocks. Behind me, Mr. Mills grabbed my hips and pushed his dick further into my quivering pussy; in front, Mr. Farmer's two-handed grip on the back of my head and neck pulled my wet mouth along the full length of his hard prick. While the men had been courteous – businesslike – in their manner earlier while I fellated them, now they were clearly set on fucking me for sport.

I rocked on my hands and knees to meet their thrusts, a rumbling pleasure building deep in my womb as I thought of the three loads of cum already nestled in my belly. My tits swung like heavy round pendulums, marking the steady pace of Mr. Mills' powerful fucking. The thrill of being forcefully used by a pair of strangers overwhelmed my tiny body and my tight cunny burst as an orgasm that had been welled up inside me since the afternoon was finally loosed. I tried to collapse, weak-kneed after my release, but the men held me up as they continued their violent thrusts into my warm, wet holes.

As my climax subsided, Mr. Mills withdrew from my stretched slit, chuckling softly as he patted my trembling buttocks.

"Glad I negotiated for the first turn in her sweet pussy." He laughed to Mr. Farmer who had slowed his pace at my mouth, but still patiently stroked his cock in and out of my pursed lips. Cupping my chin in his large hand, he slowly pulled his erection all the way from my mouth as I gasped for breath. A single beaded strand of saliva hung suspended between my lips and the tip of his cock, catching the light from a street lamp below my window and shimmering like the pearls I wore around my neck.

"Yeah, but if she's as enthusiastic as you've said," he turned his gaze and nodded to Mr. Dalton, "I think she'll have more than enough energy left for me." With that, he flipped me onto my back; my head hung over the edge of the bed as Mr. Mills stood over me, lowering the tip of his cock into my open mouth. Mr. Farmer cradled my knees in the crooks of his elbows as he pushed the head of his penis through my wet opening. I let out of a sharp cry as he penetrated deeply into my sensitive cunt, the sound muffled by Mr. Mills' thick erection filling my mouth.

As Mr. Farmer increased the pace of his drives, I panted like a bitch in heat, slobbering and moaning around Mr. Mills' thick pole. I pumped Mr. Mills' shaft with my hand while I worked my lips and tongue around his head. My tits rolled on my chest with each impact of Mr. Farmer's plunges. He reached down and grabbed both of my firm mounds, clutching them hard enough to leave red welts in the pattern of his fingertips. Using my breasts as handles, he pulled himself further and harder into me, leveraging his hips to reach deeper into my pussy.

Holding only the head of Mr. Mills' cock in my mouth, I rapidly stroked his shaft in my fist, groaning as my body approached a second climax from Mr. Farmer's rough fucking. As I gasped and groaned around Mr. Mills' erection, my pussy clamped down around Mr. Farmer's dick. A wave of pleasure flowed through my body from my quim to my head and back through to the tips of my fingers and toes. I convulsed, kicking away the pumps from my feet as my legs were pinned in mid-air by Mr. Farmer's arms. My body shook as the orgasm wracked my nerve endings from top to bottom. I screamed a garbled string of gibberish, but my message was understood.

"Damn! You've got her speaking in tongues!" Mr. Mills snickered. "What was that last part, baby?" I repeated my last syllable.

"Mo-! More!" I gasped desperately.

"She says she wants more. Let's give her more!" Mr. Farmer grinned over his shoulder at Mr. Dalton, who had stood and was walking to the bed. As he pulled his cock from inside me, Mr. Farmer lifted me from the mattress. I hung limp and useless like a ragdoll as he manipulated me. Mr. Dalton lay on his back on the bed, and I was placed down straddling him.

Not wasting any time, Mr. Dalton inserted his cock into my loosened hole without ceremony. I sucked in a hissing breath through clenched teeth as my tender orifice was stretched for the third time. As the lips of my pussy settled around his base of his cock, he began to move his hips under me, grinding the head of his dick deeper into my body.

As I rode Mr. Dalton, Mr. Mills stood in front of me and pressed his cock to my lips. I accepted the head of his dick into my mouth, bracing the base of his shaft with my hand as I bounced on Mr. Dalton's rod. By now I had grown accustomed to servicing two men simultaneously, and the stimulation of Mr. Dalton's thick erection in my slit combined with the thrill of sucking Mr. Mills to send miniature climactic waves rolling through my body. I had nearly lost myself in these mini-orgasms when Mr. Farmer approached from behind me.

Mr. Farmer placed his large hands on my back, forcing me to lean forward and raising my ass into the air. I heard him expectorate into his hand and, after a brief pause, he rammed his spit-lubed cock against (Into! Through!) my tight asshole. My first instinct was to flee the excruciating pain of this concurrent invasion, but Mr. Dalton's hands on my hips – and tongue at my breast – held me in place as Mr. Farmer overextended the inelastic rim with his girth.

I clenched my eyes against the sting as the two giants fought for control of my insides. My lipstick pink lips flexed into a firm ring as my mouth worked furiously along Mr. Mills' shaft. Beneath me, as the two men fell into a rhythm with their thrusts, the initial pain and shock of simultaneous penetration built into an intense pleasure, traveling up my body until it burst from my mouth. Mr. Mills' dick fell from my lips as I fell forward and let out gasping wails of rapture.

As my orgasm subsided, I righted myself and looked up apologetically to Mr. Mills as I took his neglected prick back into my mouth. Still cooing softly around his thick member, I bucked my hips in time to match the others' thrusts into my tender holes. Placing his large hand at my hairline, Mr. Mills slowly pushed my head away from him, my plump lips dragging slowly along the length of his shaft until the round head slipped free of my jaws.

"I want my turn in that ass." He said as he leered down at me, smacking his hard knob against my nose and mouth. Mr. Farmer slowed his stabs into my backdoor and leisurely withdrew.

"Goddamn! You gotta try it! You weren't lying, Dalton! That is one fine, thick ass for such a pretty white girl!" Mr. Farmer celebrated as Mr. Dalton paused his hammering from below, but kept his cock inside of my slickened quim.

"I don't want to hurt you, girl, so you better lube up this dick." Mr. Mills instructed me. I dutifully filled my mouth with viscous saliva and slathered his glans with a thick coating of slobber. With his cock slick with spit to his satisfaction, Mr. Mills traded places with Mr. Farmer.

Mr. Mills knelt behind me and I leaned forward, resting my heaving breasts against Mr. Dalton's muscular chest both from exhaustion and to offer a better angle for penetration. As Mr. Mills' erection pierced my clenched rosebud, I let out of a soft, broken chain of whimpers. Mr. Dalton shushed me quietly, patting my head as he slowly resumed his thrusts into my pussy from below.

Gradually, the pleasure building in my cunny mingled with the pain from Mr. Mills' dick in my asshole, and I uttered a moan of approval. Mr. Farmer pushed his erection to my slightly parted lips and I widened the opening to accept him into my mouth – only later considering that his prick had been buried in my asshole only moments before. The massive cocks strained my lower holes, pummeling and tugging my sensitive body as I felt another fiery orgasm building.

The first electric snaps of my impending climax began to flash deep in the pit of my stomach as Mr. Mills plunged his cock deeper and faster into my pucker, grabbing me by my shoulders to pull himself harder into my asshole. The icy climactic tingling began spreading to my extremities, funneling through my shoulders, and to my fingers and toes. As I was roughly used by the three black hulks, my body began to tear itself apart in pleasure. I let out a bellow as the first searing orgasm hit me, but as the second swept through me immediately after, I collapsed. The three men continued simultaneously pumping my holes, but I was reduced to a drooping mass, managing only a weak series of choked, cooing sobs around Mr. Farmer's enormous dick.

Seeing that my contribution to the team effort had ended, the men separated from me in turn and spread me out on my back, my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. After my debilitating series of orgasms, I was bordering on catatonic with exhaustion. The buzz in my head nearly drowned out the three voices, which seemed to echo over great distance. Through my hazy vision, I saw Mr. Farmer approach me, pushing my knees apart and tapping his rigid member at the opening to my loose, dripping gash.