Unfair Negotiating Tactics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plunged his tool back into me. Leaning into his effort, he rammed my cunny with all the force he could muster. The wide tip struck deep inside of me and a new surge of stinging pleasure began to build, but all I could muster was a wheezing gasp. My own weak vocalizations were drowned out as Mr. Farmer howled at his own approaching climax. Dragging his dick from my moist pit, he pumped his shaft once then fired a torrent of jism that cascaded across my stomach and ribs, spilled around my round breasts, and finally dripped down my shoulders and neck, pooling on the bedspread below me. After his initial release, he cranked his pole furiously, spurting a frothy spray of cum that landed in a Pollack-ian pattern on my tits and face. As I hesitantly wiped the jizz from my half-open eyelids, Mr. Farmer let out a whistling exhale and moved aside to allow the next man his turn.

Mr. Mills approached me next, sliding the full length of his thick rod into my wet slit with one hasty motion. I stammered out an utterance of appreciation as my body accepted its newest invader. He pumped his cock into my cunt, quickening his pace as he grabbed my tit with one hand and my shoulder with the other. His dick pushed into my pussy as he pounded himself deep into me at a frantic pace, driven by his sole purpose of using my body for his pleasure. He groaned, pulling his cock from me at the last second as a wave of cum splashed onto my ribs and tits. Another volley followed close behind, splattering in a wide pattern of drops on my stomach and breasts. His last two releases left short lines of semen, tracing down from my belly button and dripping from my inner thighs to the blanket. Mr. Mills smacked his spent, softening tool against my pelvis as he muttered a gruff approval, then ambled off to give Mr. Dalton access to me.

Taking one of my ankles in each of his enormous mitts, Mr. Dalton splayed and lifted my legs as he tugged my butt to the edge of the bed. He rested one of my feet on his shoulder then, taking his erection in his free hand, rammed his entire length into my quaking cunt. I let out a sharp, panting howl as his head struck deep inside of me and my pussy clamped down on him as my full body spasmed. He withdrew his dick and pressed the head – now slick with my juices – to my pucker. As he pressed his thick, slippery cock into my asshole my jaw locked open as a silent gasping shriek escaped my lungs. The throbbing member pulsed against the walls of my sphincter as he rhythmically bucked his hips. With my legs still perched on his shoulder, he gripped my flopping tits in his massive paws, using the fleshy mounds as handles to drag his dick harder into my puckered knot. Finally, after abusing my tender ass to his satisfaction, Mr. Dalton gritted his teeth and withdrew his cock. He climbed on top of me on the bed, positioning the tip of his erection at my lips and releasing a load of hot, sticky cum that ricocheted off the roof of my mouth and down my throat. Pulling his hard-on from my lips, he cranked his shaft again and shot two ropes of jism that coated my cheeks and forehead, a stream of cum trickling down my face and mingling among my hair on the bedspread.

"Clean me." He instructed as he placed the head of his cock back at my lips, and I obediently accepted him into my mouth, licking and washing the remnants of ejaculate from his tip. My duty completed, he climbed off of me and stood up from the bed, giving me an affectionate pat on top of my cum-crusted head as he left.

The three men returned to the living room to retrieve their clothes. I lay on my back on the bed, naked and perfectly still, trying not to spill the pooled cum from my stomach and chest onto the quilt. My breasts were bruised and sore from rough treatment, my mouth and throat were tacky and raw from accommodating cocks and swallowing cum, and my lower holes ached from repeated harsh penetration. I recognized that I was weighing the money I had been paid against the discomfort I was enduring. But this didn't seem like me; this was more like the reasoning of... "one of them"! But I was different... I had to be! I shook my head to push the humiliating realization from my mind. As my breathing steadied, I caught portions of the conversation from the living room-turned-locker room.

"Holy shit! I thought you had to be bullshitting at least a little," I couldn't tell which of the guests was speaking, "but you were right, she just loves black dick."

"I never lie about pussy." Mr. Dalton responded succinctly.

"We'll never doubt you again, Homes. A girl with a body like that, who'll suck and fuck three brothas for a couple Benjamins... she's a special breed." The other friend was speaking this time.

"We got a deal or not?" Mr. Dalton redirected the conversation. "I delivered what I said." This was followed by a low murmur and rustling that culminated with the sound of a belt buckle fastening.

"Shit... maybe fucking your latest big-titted white girl has got me all soft inside, but yeah, we've got a deal. I'll have legal send over the paperwork Monday." It was Mr. Mills' voice, Mr. Dalton's product supplier. "You aren't gonna start including this chick in all our contract negotiations, are you? That sounds like an unfair tactic." This was met with uproarious laughter from the group as they returned to my bedroom.

Mr. Mills was the first to approach me for a farewell. "It was a pleasure making your, um, acquaintance." He smiled broadly as his eyes swept over my naked, cum-spattered body. I managed a weak wave of my hand in reply.

"I guess I should pay for my souvenir." Mr. Farmer flashed a devilish grin as he dangled my damp, white lace thong between his thumb and forefinger. He pulled two bills from his pocket and pressed one to each of my breasts, where they stuck in the gooey pattern of cum. "That's a hundred for the panties, and another hundred for the smell." He inhaled deeply from the moist crotch and laughed as he turned before pausing at the door. "You know, if you've got a boyfriend, you should put some of that towards something nice for him. As a little 'thank you' from all of us." Mr. Mills pounded him on the back as they laughed and walked to the front door.

Mr. Dalton approached last, wearing a casual expression. "I appreciate your help. You were really professional tonight. We'll talk soon." With his simple message delivered, he exited the bedroom and exited the apartment with the others.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday afternoon, John's head lolled to the side, his body tensing as he frantically grabbed my shoulder. His cock erupted and spurted ropes of cum into my mouth as he groaned his appreciation. As he finished, I straightened up on my knees in front of him as he struggled to catch his breath on the couch.

"So I guess this means you're not mad at me after Saturday." He said in panting relief. Behind me on the coffee table sat his pint of beer and a small, neatly wrapped box adorned with a large white bow.

"Saturday? Oh, Saturday was ok... I made due." I replied as I wiped a stray trace of jism from the corner of my mouth and buttoned my shirt as I sat gingerly on the edge of the couch cushion. Slung over a large bookshelf, my comforter dried after spending Sunday in the washing machine. I handed him the box.

As John peeled away the paper, the name of a Swiss watch company was revealed stamped into the top of the dark leather box. John looked up at me with surprise at the expensive gift, then opened the case. The shimmering silver and glass of the watch face gave an impression of efficient luxury. He placed the box on the coffee table and took my hands in his.

"Shouldn't I be the one getting you gifts after abandoning you to my female relatives this weekend while I got lap dan-" He stopped short as he blushed and looked down, feeling guilty after stating the obvious about his bachelor party experience. "Oh... Sorry... I know how you feel about girls who do that sort of thing for money."

"It's fine!" I blurted out, perhaps a little too forcefully. "I came around on the issue. It was a bachelor party... I was being too judgmental."

"Well, ok. Anyway, why am I the one getting a present?"

"Oh, you know," I smiled sweetly as I replied, "it's just a little 'thank you.'"