Unfairer Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers

"A fair question." Angela sat back and appeared to think for a moment. "Given that the monetary gains will allow you to focus on not only more adjustments, but better ones as well, the Organizers give you their blessing."

"Great!... On a personal note, any idea what I should tell my parents? I'm guessing that, 'Hi, Mom, Dad, I'm going to help people have sex!' might not go over so well."

"You could just tell them you want to go into psychotherapy, and then reveal your 'epiphany' later that you've discovered a knack for sex counseling. Or something."

"Awesome idea. Thanks. Um, that's all for now, I guess. I don't want to keep you."

"You're welcome, Blake. See you around." Angela faded and disappeared. It was a little disconcerting.

It had been a rather unusual day, to say the least. I made a couple of sandwiches, then read the brochures with renewed interest. I had a couple of ideas- I'd check out the post-grad stuff in the morning.

Once I'd put my plate in the sink, I went to bed. The next thing I knew...

I found myself standing in Mrs. Fitzgerald's back yard, next to her pool. Mrs. Fitzgerald was the neighborhood MILF and everybody knew it. Widowed, children moved out of state, still smokin' hot and flaunting what she's got. I felt the sun beat down on me as I stood there in my swimming trunks.

"Hey, there," she said, looking at me over her expensive sunglasses. "Is that for me?"

She licked her lips and stared at my crotch. I became painfully aware that I was hard. But I couldn't speak, and so settled for-

I saw her tits. She was wearing denim shorts that really lived up to the "short." And her top was just a bikini bra. She walked towards me saucily, her hips swaying and her jugs matching the rhythm.

-nodding. Yes. yes, it was for her. She smiled wider, then dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled my shorts down like a pro, then engulfed my stiff rod in her mouth.

I gasped, and Mrs. Fitzgerald bobbed up and down greedily over my stick. When she had given her mouth its fill, she went to stroking me with her hand, keeping her lips on my tip. Her tongue was energetic and relentless. Before long, I felt the cum rising, and Mrs. Fitzgerald stroked me as fast as she could.

I came hard. Long streams of my thick, gooey cum poured out onto her magnificent tits. Her chest was covered in my spunk. Groaning appreciatively, my new favorite MILF took my cock back into her mouth, and sucked the rest off. I bucked, my eyes shut tight in pleasure.

When I opened them, I was in a bedroom. It took me a second, but I recognized the woman in bed. Dylan. I never knew her last name. She was the bad girl- tattoos, several ear piercings, rumors of her and who-know-how-many guys, all before the age of eighteen. But despite it all, she had some damn fine curves, and was actually really cute under all that ink. She'd finally turned of-age, like, a month ago. I remember my parents talking about it.

"Oh, damn!" Dylan exclaimed in astonishment, looking, like Mrs. Fitzgerald did, at my crotch.

Glancing down, I saw what she meant. The cum and the redness from my poolside blowjob were gone. I had a brand-new hard-on, and it was even bigger than before. Longer, wider, thicker, harder. I was even leaking a bead of precum already. If you'd seen this lady, you'd know why.

Without hesitation, Dylan got out of bed and wrapped herself around me, arms around my neck, leg around my waist. By the way, this is when I noticed that I was completely naked.

Dylan ground her scorching-hot pussy against me, groaning the whole while, kissing me passionately.

'You want this pussy?" she asked, teasingly. "You want to take it? Fuck it? Make me scream?" Huh?"

God, yes.

"Then do it. Do it. Use me. Leave my poor pussy so raw from your huge cock."

Okay, here's the deal. I have a thing about dirty talk. If it doesn't go too far, it gets me going a little nuts.

I arched my back and lined up my cock her Dylan's elevated pussy. Knowing how wet she'd be, I thrust in with one long stroke. I was gratified to see her eyes roll back in her head, and her grip slacken.

I grabbed her by the waist and thrust in, pounding her. She tossed and flailed like a rag doll, quickly escalating to shouts and moans of ecstasy.

And god, her pussy was hot. I could have gone like that for ages. But I knew where I wanted this to go.

I set Dylan down and pulled out, making her pout alluringly. With my last bit of self-control, I shoved her face-down onto the bed, and climbed over her. I plunged my cock deep into her pussy again, while she screamed into her pillowcase. My hands grabbed her firm ass for support as I stuck it to her again and again.

She came again and again. Each one only seemed to egg her on.

"Please..." she pleaded, looking over her shoulder to me. "I need it. Come inside me. I want to feel it... Fill my little pussy with that big cock and all that hot cum..."

One last thrust, and I poured everything I had into her tight eighteen-year-old snatch. She screamed and shook, working her pussy to squeeze even more out of me.

But again I closed my eyes, and found myself somewhere else again. Checking, I found myself naked, again, and my cock even bigger, again. I was definitely pushing ten inches, minimum. This time, however. I was kneeling.

Now I was in a different bedroom. This time there were two beds.

"You wanna share this time?" asked one voice behind me. I turned my head around, and saw Eva and Nina Alvarez, identical twins from down the street. They were a couple of years ahead of me in college, and had spicy latina bodies with tits to die for and, damn do I live in a neighborhood full of some fine examples of womanhood. The matching pink babydolls they wore made me nearly cum on the spot.

"Let's," the other one replied. I never knew them well enough to remember which was which.

They knelt, synchronized, in front of me on either side of my cock. Without taking their eyes off of each other, they slowly removed each other's top, letting all four dishes of my eyes' breast buffet free.

Then they started to slowly caress one another's tits. Soft strokes, some light nipple play, cupping, squeezing, the works. I was- and there's not a better way to put this- sort of ignored. I was the cock. What they were there for was each other.

For the record, I did not mind. At all.

Eva and Nina leaned over, and before I knew, my cock was pressed between them, sticking up from mounds of cleavage, covered in a sheen of precum. In concert, they began to slowly stroke me with their bodies, never in all that time breaking their gaze.

Their lips opened, and their tongues caressed the head of my cock together. They were so close their lips often met. Either they were kissing with my cock in the way, or they were both blowing me while titfucking me. Or both. I don't care.

The only sounds were the liquid smacking of their lips and tongues, and the glide of my cock in their flesh, their increasingly-heavy breathing, and the occasional soft moan. They obviously knew what they were doing with one another. That meant experience. God, how much hotter could this get?

My pelvis held two of their breasts against my cock, and they each had a hand on the other two. It took a while for me to figure out what the remaining two hands were up to.

"Yes, Nina," I heard one say. I guess it was Eva. "Just like that."

"Oh god, Eva," Nina replied, the silence broken. "Faster."

I felt a motion increase below, and realized they were fingering one another. Panties aren't too hard to pull aside when you really want to. And judging by the passion in front of me, they desperately wanted to.

I was starting to lose my mind. The Alvarez twins kissed over my cock again, and the shuddering told me they were both getting closer to orgasm. So was I. I reached down and grabbed one impossibly firm ass cheek on each sister, which their bodies responded to, but they didn't say anything about.

The moans became audible as they went back to tantalizing my cock. The heightening pitch and bucking of their bodies told me that we were all going to climax together. Just before the crest, they both whispered softly, "I love you."

They came, their bodies tensing and their kisses enflamed. I followed, my cum spurting up into their mouths, or else under their chins, flowing back down onto their breasts. Long after my torrent stopped, Eva and Nina held their positions, only now, they kissed and licked and lapped up every drop of cum the other was covered in. Then they kissed some more.

I hated to do it, but it had to happen sometime. I closed my eyes, and left.

~~~

This time, when I woke up, I actually woke up. It was morning, in my own very real bedroom where I had fallen asleep, and my morning wood was a friggin' tree.

Seriously, it was massive. Bigger than I'd ever use for actual sex.

Oh, and did I mention I was really horny? Like, "I'm gonna cum any second" horny.

Pulse pounding in my ears, I jumped out of bed, and to Hell with taking the time to get dressed. Luckily, the bathroom was next to my room, and my parents were already at work.

I got to the tub and pulled back the curtain, ready to break the dam and release the river, when-

"Blake?! What the-"

Brittany was in the shower. I hadn't noticed the sound of the water, or the steam in the air, or anything. The need to cum was so overwhelming.

I had to hold on, find somewhere else. And whatever I do, don't notice her tits, with her nipples getting erect, even after just a few moments. Don't notice her neatly-shaved pussy, her sleek athletic legs, her sexy hips, her inviting lips, those gorgeous eyes, and whatever you do, don't think about her ass. Don't think about her ass, because it's wet, it's right there, and if you think about her ass, you'll-

Too late.

"FUCK!" I roared. My hands flew to my cock and I pumped for all I was worth.

My first jet hit her in the chest. The next one covered her face. She turned around for the third one, and then my fourth shot got her in the ass. Boy, was I right about how good it looked wet.

Brittany stood there, hands braced on the shower wall, looking sexy as Hell getting covered in my spunk.

Finally, when I could see it was over, because my cock finally returned to normal. I whispered, "I'm so sorry... Um, morning wood was a bit much this morning, and... and I didn't notice the bathroom was in use. I am so, so sorry."

Brittany said nothing, but continued to shake as the water washed what cum it could off of her naked body.

"Brit?" I whispered. I wanted to touch her shoulder, but was afraid how that might be taken. Accurately, in the worst-case scenario. I really hated that part of my brain sometimes. It never worked when I needed it to, like, three minutes before. "Brit? Please, say something."

"Blake," Brittany said, trembling, "Do you have any idea what you've done?"

FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers
12