Unfairer Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers

My thought-commands were as follows: "For the next fifty minutes, all libidos in that room will slowly rise in average to a minimum of ninety-five percent. Latecomers rise faster to compensate. All libido triggered by another's orgasm will be twice normal and fade four times as slowly."

There, that ought to do it, I thought. Now to monitor and see what needs further adjustment.

The next five minutes passed more or less normal. Princess got back into it though, and seemed to be far less concerned with the cameras this time. The audio on the computer was on, and there was a bit more moaning this time around.

Nothing else was going on, so I relaxed. The girls on-screen were getting hornier, and Brittany's mouth felt incredible. I looked down and saw her frigging her clit with her free hand.

Can't test the influx if I don't cum, said some hindpart of my brain. So I stopped the holding back that had already become habit over the last few days.

Brittany felt it. She was so turned on by how evidently I was enjoying her oral skills.

"I'm loving this, sis," I said. "You enjoying my cock?"

"Mmm-hmmm," she replied. The vibrations thrilled me halfway up my spine.

"You want me to cum?" Another muffled affirmative. "Yeah? You want me to cum in my sister's dirty little mouth?"

"MMM!" I felt her get very suddenly closer to her climax.

"Keep doing that and I will," I said, gritting my teeth. "Oh, Brit... oh, Brit... oh, god... oh, FUCK!"

That last part was when I glanced up at the screen, and saw Pinkie on her knees, ass to the camera, two fingers knuckle-deep in her snatch.

"I'm... cumming..." I managed to gasp.

My cock jerked, and then my jizz made a break for it, shooting from my cock and down my sister's eager throat. Just like last time, the sound of her swallowing my seed was an incredible rush. It took ages for my climax to die down.

But through it all, I maintained focus on the sorority girls. So far, so good. So very, very good.

"So, you good?" she asked, her gestures indicating my cock.

"You mean, can I go again, right now?" I asked back. "Watch."

A little push from my influx, and the redness from my cock's sensitivity was gone. And then I started getting hard again immediately, mainly because onscreen now were all three tight college asses, engaging in pussy play.

"Not that I have any issues," Brittany said softly, "But could you, um, make yourself a little bigger for the handjob? Looks hotter, and it's easier to grab."

I grinned. "Nothing to worry about. Say when."

She giggled a bit at my mundane phrasing for such a surreal action, but added just about an inch in length and a half-inch of girth when she said "When."

"Have fun," I said, then settled back into the sorority at hand. Brittany angled herself of to one side so she could watch either the computer screen or me with equal ease. Thank goodness she wasn't quite as good with her hand as with her mouth, or the experiment would have been a bust.

Focusing on Princess, Pinkie, and Barbie, I realized they were all close to climaxing. This was my chance. It was like juggling, but I did it - I maneuvered them into simultaneous climaxes, without them feeling anything sudden.

All three women's cries echoed through my sister's room, and Brittany's eyes were glued to the sight. She was already getting flush again. On screen, the three ladies flipped back over and faced the camera, all smiles.

Nervous smiles. They were thinking about it, but holding themselves back. I dove in, and slowly edged up Barbie, who seemed least hesitant.

"Hold on," I said to Brittany, "You're not gonna want to miss this."

Barbie had gotten quiet, and bit her lip. Then she pulled Pinkie's face to hers and gave her a full-on mouth-to-mouth kiss. A little tweak from me, and Pinkie didn't panic. She just gave in, and kissed back. Within seconds, they were tongue wrestling. Success!

Now for Princess. In a stroke of either luck or brilliance, I actually ratcheted her down a notch for a split second. That let her natural jealousy rear up a little, after which I brought her libido roaring back, and she yanked Barbie into a kiss of their own. Three for three!

The kissing lasted for a good long while. Women are more patient than men, I learned. But then, finally, it happened. Princess aimed lower, and started sucking on Pinkie's tits.

"Yessss..." I heard Brittany whisper. Her grip tightened, and then so did my balls. Nearly ten minutes had passed, and my sister had been jerking my cock the whole time.

"Brittany..." I whispered back. She turned, saw the look on my face, and aimed my cock at her face, while still jerking. She had really good aim, too - every shot went straight into her mouth. Only a bit dripped down onto her tits, and she scooped that up, too.

Another little push from my influx, and I was right as rain again.

"Back to normal, please," my sister said. "I can't fit the bigger one in my mouth."

"What the lady wants, the lady gets," I said, and obliged.

"Remember, I can't see the screen, so you'll have to focus enough to describe it to me." She winked, and engulfed my ecstatic cock again.

So I did. Changes of positions, juicy details, the works. She laughed when she heard my nicknames.

"Oh, and apparently they've finally attracted some attention... Someone's just come in. They're stunned... Princess is up... and has nearly crushed the mouth of the newcomer with hers. I'll call her Mary, 'cause of the schoolgirl outfit. So hot.

"Looking her up psychically... oh, yeah, she's into it. And now, she's stripping to join in. That deep, husky moaning? That's her." Apparently the girls were not big talkers when the sex got intense.

"And now... ohhh... Mary's laying down, Princess is eating her out, Barbie has her pussy on her face, and Pinkie's sucking her tits."

All this took another seven or eight minutes, and it was getting hotter and hotter.

"Just stay down there, sis," I said quickly, "There's gonna be a lot of these." And let 'er rip once more. I could hear her swallow, but also now feel my cum being pushed back along my cock until it spilled out, dripping down my naked sister's hot body. But she stayed on my cock, and just kept sucking it. I saw her hands work my jizz around until her skin had a nice sheen to it, like oil. One influx reset, and I was good to go again.

We were about halfway through now, and more sorority sisters were showing up. Contrary to what I thought, it was getting easier and easier to rope the new ones in. Let's hear it for college girl hormones and de facto peer pressure.

There were twelve lithe bodies on the webcam now. I saw sixty-nines. I saw fingering, licking, sucking, kissing, grabbing, groping, caressing, and writhing. With what little breath I had, I added descriptions to the mass of pleasurable sounds in the room.

For the next twenty minutes, I maintained the women. Sometimes one would panic a little deep down, at how sudden it all was, and I'd have to gently pull them back. One freak-out and the whole thing would be over.

My sister was a powerhouse. A freight train. A diesel truck. She just kept going. She came at least twice more in that time, while taking three more of my loads (mostly) in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I gasped.

"What?" Brittany asked, taking another opportunity for some air.

"Daisy chain!"

"Oooh!" Brittany got up, and put her cum-covered tits on either side of my cock, blocking my view of the screen from where I was laying. "Now, which would you rather see: twelve hotties eating each other out in a circle, or just this one hottie right here, getting you off with her tits? Focus, bro."

"Both," I smirked, then whirled into a kneeling position on the bed. I lifted my sister up with a squeal, then laid her down, kneeling on top, my cock once again between her round, firm tits. "And now you can see, too."

"You win," she said, using both hands to squeeze her tits together for my cock. Trust me, there's no way one hand would have done. I aimed my cock, and slid into the hot flesh of my sister's tits.

Did I mention my life is awesome?

I rocked back and forth, essentially fucking the glorious breasts around my cock. On screen, the moans and screams were already in full swing.

"Oh, sis," I said, "You feel so fucking good."

"You made it," she replied. "You nailed every goal. Whatcha want for a prize?"

A thought flashed through my mind, and I said, "Flip over."

She did. My sister's ass could stop traffic, I kid you not. And no sooner did I see it than she stuck it up in the air, and reached back to finger her pussy. I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and, jerking my own straining cock, kissed the firm, smooth skin on either ass cheek.

"This is what I want," I said. I pulled her hips until she was up on her hands and knees, then I pushed in underneath her until I was staring right at her hot pussy. My cock, meanwhile, was once again ready for her attentions.

We were boiling pots of hormones and sexual determination, and we locked our mouths onto one another instantly, doing our damnedest to pull every last dredge of climax out of one another. And we did.

I didn't know about Brittany, but for me, instinct took over, and I was fucking my sister's face in short order. And she was loving it. That's the thing. An hour with my cock, and she still wanted more.

I gave it to her. One final climax started approaching like the end of days, and before I knew it, I was balls deep in my sister's gullet, my tongue deep in her snatch, both of us cumming like there was no tomorrow. The girls on screen echoed with their own Sapphic harmonies, and then, frankly, I passed out.

~~~

"That was intense," Brittany said later, after we'd woken up and cleaned up.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Remind me never to do that again on an empty stomach."

"You think we're doing too much?"

"Either we're way past that point doing anything, or no, since we could be doing so much more. Besides, we're just letting this take whatever its course is, remember?"

"Yeah. Whatcha up to tonight?"

"Some neighbors invited me over."

"Which neighbors?"

"Job-related ones." The way I said "job" let her know what I meant, but I think she knew anyway.

"You gonna screw them?"

"Actually, this time, that part's quite optional."

She raised an eyebrow at me, but I just winked and left to get ready to go. I had to see some twins about a game.

~~~

FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers
12