All Comments on 'Unfaithful Discretion'

by bad_kitty22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
Your writing

conveyed the urgent illicitness of their need perfectly. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

Situations like this are not uncommon. Many young guys don't know a good thing when they have it.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A NOVEL WAY TO COMMIT ADULTERY

is there a deserving cuck in the background; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I absolutely loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is sad to say but it's hard to trust anyone. I was raised to trust everyone until they did something to break the trust. Trust is very hard to rebuild. One of what used to be my best friend is no longer envolved in my life. Yes the SOB screwed my wife. Yes there were times when I had to resrain myself from beating the crap out of him. My wife was from a broken family I wasn't. I feel she took advantage of that. There was only 1 divorce in out of us seven children in my family 6 divorces in there family out of 6 children. One of her brothers divorced 3 times one brother 2 divorces and one sister one divorce. A few years later something brought up the cheater. I made some statements and my wife asked why I didn't forgive her? I said I did or I would not be here. Still years later something will come up again. I made statements again. We had word's again. We didn't fight in front of our children. I thought she might leave and when she made a statement about leaving I said go. I also said if you leave you are not welcome back. Also I said maby you should go be with your daddy figure. She had lost her dad but the guy she had her fling with was old enough to be her dad. That stopped her in her tracks. She started crying and apologizing then hung onto me saying please we need each other please grow old with me. I said I would if she remained faithful. 45th year together and 4 grandchildren.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous