All Comments on 'Unfaithful Husband Ch. 04'

by sleepyhousewife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Horseshit!

Horse shit! Two wrongs don't make a right. no REAL man would put up with that shit. Get a Life!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
Giving husband a taste of his transgressions?

I thought this was supposed to get even with the husband. Hell, she hasn't done anything but join him in adultery. She had no reason to complain or feel bad, she's as bad as him.

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 20 years ago
Absolutely Great

Just what every wife should do if she caught her asshole husband cheating on her. The cretin's comments about no "real" man would put up with her behavior must be from the 19th Century. He must believe in the age old double standard. I can fuck around but no my precious wife, what horseshit. Great story and hope you do a follow-up to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not great, but not horseshit either

The Troubadour is the only one who nailed it correctly.

While the anon poster with the "real man" comment (I mean, the guy DID fuck up first) went a bit too far, the poster was clear that they BOTH were wrong and this wasn't a "I can, but you can't" situation, as wolfarmy feels.

Most of the comments I've seen either absolutely love or absolutely hate the stories. The stuff can't all be the greatest or worst you ever read. There'd be no where else to go.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right

Right??

How many times have we heard that? Problem is - it is TRUE!

Two men for 3 days after she caught him once with one woman? Puhlease.

And as for the "Absolutely Great" post, going out and fucking someone else is the last thing most women would think of after catching a husband like Janet did.

Definitely not the worst story of this genre, as Troubador said in his post.

It was almost a good story untill this last chapter spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm lost

I think the comment about getting a divorce was the most accurate suggestion in the entire story. These two people are horrid. He cheats on her (maybe once, probably more) and then she cheats on him. No, two wrongs DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. They are both cheating spouces and really, there is no love there so why stay together? The end of the story was weak and unbelieveable. If she was in love with her husband she would have made him pay for his indiscretion but not by cheating on him...you lost me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What don't you people get?

As I see, this writer was trying to get a point across, and nothing more.

The man cheated on her and when she found out, she didn't go out the next day and cheated. She waited weeks. Even though he hurted her, she still had the feelings for him and showed it by defending him with Cindy and her father. And if you read carefully she also hardly spoke with Ron in those weeks. When he asked for forgiveness, she nearly made a statement by "if I was cheating on you and got caught, could you forgive me?" So, she put him to the test.

Most men, not all, will believe that he can do anything he pleases and say it is okay to do. But, on the other hand if his partner done the same to him all hell would break loose.

Now, if she cheated on him and cheated on him with 2 guys, she is stating "what you do, I can do better!" More power to her. I think that the story is brilliant and as I can see it is getting alot of responses, more than the other stories this writer had posted in the past.

This writer might have something here.

Not everyone will agree to all of these writings and so be it.

Excellent job Sleepy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yes, it is horseshit

Not because of the subject or characters' behavior, but because it is POORLY WRITTEN!

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Come on!

Come on, get real. They are both trash and deserve each other.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This was an awesome read.

I loved this chapter and it was an awesome read. It shows the power of pussy. A man will chase pussy and have one or two cums. A woman can plan to have 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or twent men an have as many cum as her body allows. A woman betrayed will tesy her pussy to the fullest to stike bake at any husband once he has wronged her. It happens once she has tasted that fobidden fruit. An women will tossed that shit into your face.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This was an awesome read.

I loved this chapter and it was an awesome read. It shows the power of pussy. A man will chase pussy and have one or two cums. A woman can plan to have 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or twent men an have as many cum as her body allows. A woman betrayed will tesy her pussy to the fullest to stike bake at any husband once he has wronged her. It happens once she has tasted that fobidden fruit. An women will tossed that shit into your face.

tednutednuover 18 years ago
Well thought out story,

Sleepy you have a real talent and I greatly enjoy all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's Sad, Really, All Of It...

This was a sexy story in that it was very descriptive and the scenarios were very sensual. But it is really sad that their marriage collapsed so very badly. When a man cheats like that, it's more a case of a typical male libido. It's "What We Do".

And that's the case when most men do it. We do it because we can and we think we can get away with it, OR we "Have the Right".

BUT! When a spouse does it after discovering the other has had sex with another, then that kind of cuckolding becomes an act of violence. Harmfully intended, and harmfully done.

My second wife (#1 died from cancer) was told by a "Girlfriend" who wanted my wife for herself that I was Involved with someone else. And "furnished proof". It was all contrived and completely untrue. I discovered it after my wife left tapes for me. I watched them and sadly put them in a safe deposit box. She was with another man.

I said nothing for three weeks. I came home and found her in bed with her fuckbuddy. He was BIG. He went down very hard and bled a LOT. Wife was in shock. I stopped the bleeding and asked her "Why are you so very angry at me?".

She started to cry and scream at me. I "was fucking so-and-so. Janelle told me!". I then refuted the "Proof", as I took care of her "friend's" injuries and called the cops. I had them both arrested and told the PD that she had taken a swing at me too (She had, with a knife).

I locked her out, and called Janelle and told her to bail out my soon-to-be ex. I then told Janelle to expect to be sued and charged with complicity.

Janelle was charged with criminal facilitation as she had encouraged my wife to try to kill me and have her "boyfriend" wait for me that night. They were all jailed. Boyfriend went away for three to five, and wife for two to four. Janelle wangled probation, but it seems that she got caught with a dime bag of horse at her job, at a Doctor's office where she did the billing. She had lost her job teaching elementary school after I got through with her. Her boss treated addiction problems, did rapid detoxes and the like.

Gee, I wonder where she got the smack from? She finished up her sentence (4yrs) and did an additional four!She always claimed that "it was not her dope and she didn't know where it came from" and on and on. Bullshit! Yea-a-a-h!

And absolutely No One Won. This story was unrealistic as the wife was ANGRY, and could never be in love with her husband or forgive him again. And she could have gotten any Real Man she wanted with or without help.

MY life was Reality. This story was NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Story was un-realistic and junk!

Plot line was screwed up and both husband & wife were seemly without any character or logic. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pathetic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Nothing says getting even by becoming whore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous