Unforgettable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alextasy
alextasy
589 Followers

"S'okay. I wasn't sorry," she said. She stood and kicked off her panties, then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again. The ripe scent of feminine sex wafted from her fingers. God, I was so hard, I was going to explode.

"I've never seen anybody do that before, except in videos," she said with a big grin. "That was hot." The little vixen pushed her wet fingers into my mouth, and I obediently sucked them before I realized who and what I was tasting.

Sophie bounced across the room and flopped onto the bed. The flapping of her t-shirt flashed a bit of pink, topped by dark curlies. My sweat pants bulged. She spied the TV remote, and gave me a teasing grin.

"Were you watching something when I showed up?" she asked suggestively.

Fuck!

Before I could get to her, she hit the 'On' button. I jumped on the bed and tried to snatch the remote from her, but she pulled it away. We wrestled for it, our bodies rubbing together, hands groping indecent places while the room echoed with lewd moans and groans, and the sounds of the old fart's vulgar bullying. When I finally pried the control from her hands, I was already rock hard, and Sophie knew it. I sat up in time to see the old guy plowing the young girl's pussy, while a blonde older woman - who had more than a passing resemblance to Cece, including the jewelry - was riding her "daughter's" face.

I clicked the TV off.

"Ohh," Sophie complained. "I was enjoying that." She pouted, and fell back on the pillows, looking up at me while her finger traced the lines of the Little Kitty on her t-shirt, up one breast, around, and then across to the other. "That girl reminded me of someone I know. What were you doing while you watched that?"

I stared at her, stunned. Who was sexy young woman, and what happened to the shy, timid girl who came to my room a short while ago?

"I - um - it was..." I stammered. Then I shook my head and grinned when I realized there was no respectable way out of this. "I was trying to relax," I answered. "I just picked that one at random. I didn't have any idea that she - that you - I mean..."

She grinned. "That's okay. If you want to 'relax', I don't mind. Will you let me watch?"

"Sophie!" I warned.

"Seriously, Chuck. May I ask a question?"

Suspiciously, I said, "Yeah, I guess so. No guarantees that I will answer it."

"What Mrs. Lyman was talking about..." she said, her eyes questioning.

"She's Mrs. Kendall now," I corrected. I stretched out on the bed - a safe distance away - leaning on my elbow.

"Right. 'Mrs. Kendall'. Anyway, what she said about you and her best friend - was that Mom?"

Fuck. My erection vanished. She knew, and I felt like a turd. I nodded shamefully. "Yeah. I'm truly sorry, Sophie. It was only one time, and I felt terrible about what I'd done. I still do."

"What happened?" she asked softly.

"A lot of things. Our marriage had been in trouble for a while. I knew Cece had been playing around, and I wanted revenge. Your mom was really drunk. We were alone together at our house, and I...I just sorta' took advantage of the situation. It wasn't her fault. I never figured out how, but Cece found out almost immediately. Everything went downhill from there."

Sophie didn't say anything, just stared at her hands again as they played nervously with each other.

"Please don't hate me, Sophie" I pleaded.

"No, Mr. Ly...I mean, Chuck. It's cool. I'm not upset. I think it was my fault," she said sadly.

"Huh? No, it had nothing to do with you, Sophie. It wasn't your fault at all," I insisted.

"How your wife found out, I mean. I think it was me. I saw Mom coming home through the bushes between our houses one night. She was crying. The next day, I asked Mrs. Lyman - well she was Mrs. Lyman then. Anyway, I asked her what made Mom so upset at your house the night before. I remember Mrs. Lyman just grinned really big, which I thought was weird, and she said you did something really mean to my Mom. I didn't believe her. That night, Mom and Dad had a big fight, yelling and crying, and Dad moved out for a while. They eventually made up, and things were better after that. Then before I knew it, you and Mrs. Lyman had split, too."

Neither of us said anything.

"Are you angry with me?" she asked.

"No!" I replied quickly, holding her hand. "No, Sophie, I couldn't be angry with you. It was just - your Mom was so pretty. Almost as pretty as you..."

She smiled, and her lovely chest puffed out again.

"...and I was wrong to use her for my own revenge the way I did. I'm just so sorry that a lot of innocent people got caught in the cross-fire between Cece and me." The thought that Sophie's parents would be at the wedding had been weighing on me. Confronting them was one of the tasks that I was dreading. I still wasn't sure what I was going to say. "I really fucked up," I added.

## ( V ) FIRST TASTE ##

Sophie moved closer and we shared a long, unhurried kiss. The manly urges rose again, and I suddenly felt old and lecherous next to her fresh youthfulness. I pulled away.

"Wh-what's wrong?" she asked. She looked hurt.

"I - I don't know if I can do this, Sophie. I keep seeing you with your dolls at Kelly's tea parties, and playing in the backyard pool."

She stared at the floor, gnawing on her lower lip. Click, click, click. Her dark eyes peered up at me intently. "Chuck, I'm not that little girl any more. I'm nearly 24. I have a Masters from Stanford. I'm not so arrogant to think that I know everything, but I know what I want. I still want the same thing as when I came in here. I'm not drunk. Our age difference doesn't matter to me, and I don't care that you had a fling with Mom. Tell me you want me to go, and I'll leave, and I won't ever..."

My hand curled around the back of her delicate neck, and I pulled her to me. The kiss was soft, forgiving. Her fingers combed through my hair, and she fell slowly backwards, dragging me down on top of her and spreading her legs so my hardness landed squarely against her pubis. Her heels wrapped around my butt and began to pull me rhythmically, dry humping. Our kiss grew hotter.

She paused to tug my t-shirt up and over my head, and I did the same with her 'Hello Kitty'. I gawked at her nakedness, the satin glow of her skin, her pale moon-round breasts riding high and proud on her chest, their perfect smoothness broken only by small, crinkled, dusky pink circles. My eyes followed the gentle curve of her belly to the short, dense tangle surrounding her flushed pink pussy, already open and glistening.

A rush of goosebumps made me shiver. Sophie was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

With a seductive smile, she eased back into the pillows, pulling the ribbon from her luxurious, mahogany hair. She flipped her hair, spreading it out. Reaching down between her legs, a single finger lazily inscribed tiny figure-eights on her stretched-smooth pink hood.

My mouth watered.

I lifted her leg, planting kisses alongside the length of her calf. Sophie sighed, still fondling herself. She groaned softly when I sucked on the tender underside of her knee. My tongue traced a trail up the inside of her perfect, velvety thigh, stopping inches short of her sex. She curled her fingers into my hair, urging me toward the prize. Her powerful, feminine scent enticed me, but I resisted, switching instead to the other leg, kissing and licking my way back down to her knee. My fingers retraced my steps, gently massaging the thigh muscles. She tilted her pelvis, aching for my touch, but I reached under to cup her sweet ass, kneading it. Using my grip on her glutes, I pulled myself up her thigh, scraping it with the rough stubble on my cheek - evoking a whimpered, "Oh, God" - until my nose nestled in the hollow where her leg began. She squirmed and twisted, desperate for contact. She smelled luscious. I could resist no longer.

Twisting my head, I took a plump labia majora between my lips and suckled on it, moving up and down along its length. She shuddered. The other side of her sweet cunt received the same attention, with the addition of my tongue occasionally dipping into her crevice. The tip flicked lightly at her clit, and she inhaled sharply, her fists clenching the sheets. I pulled back, blowing warm breaths against her excited flesh, kissing and licking the tender sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

She was a goddess, and I, the supplicant. I knelt and worshiped at her temple, lapping greedily at her tart, divine honey. The tableau from between her legs was stunning. Looking over the gentle swell of her belly, Sophie's naked breasts heaved with rapid breaths as her fingers busied themselves pinching and rolling those tiny teats. Her whole face was bathed in a crimson blush, panting and blissfully rolling from side to side. I was surprised by the unexpected verbosity. Gone was the shy, reticent Sophie. In the throes of her passion, she groaned, muttering profane expletives, and loudly expressing entreaties to both me and a higher power.

My tongue focused its syncopated rhythms on her engorged clit, and with one, then two fingers, I stroked and stretched her entrance. She pumped her hips, and my fingers worked themselves deeper. Suddenly she lurched as my fingertip bumped into something wholly unexpected.

Holy fuck! She was still...! Fuck! This changed everything. But the time for ethical discussions was not while a lovely young woman was dancing happily on the end of your tongue. My fingers retreated to a safe distance, and I re-dedicated myself to her pleasure

She grew more animated, thrusting her cunt against my mouth and grasping desperately at my hair. Her cries rolled up from deep in her throat. She became suddenly quiet, held her breath, and arched her back, suspended above the mattress. A weak moan expanded into an anguished wail that I was afraid would wake half the hotel.

## ( VI ) SIMMERING ##

She fell back onto the mattress, beaded with sweat, shuddering from aftershocks. "I'm cold," she said.

I lay beside her and pulled the covers over us, and she snuggled against me. I wrapped her in my arms.

"That was incredible, Chuck," she whispered, kissing my chest. "I've never felt anything like that before."

I grinned inside, quite happy with the results. "I guess the stories about you and other women were just rumors," I chuckled.

Sophie looked up at me. "No," she stated matter-of-factly. "They weren't rumors."

Fuck! Open mouth, extract foot. I stared at her hopelessly, not sure what to say.

"Is that a problem?" she asked. She didn't seem angry. She toyed with my nipples and the little patch of hair on my chest.

"Um, no," I said sheepishly. "It's just, you said you'd never felt anything like that."

"I haven't. You were so - so different, Chuck. Girls are soft, and there's no mystery there. They know exactly what I'm feeling. With you - I don't know. You did things no woman has ever done. It was like you were in tune with another part of me that I hadn't experienced before. Not even Kelly ever made me..." She gasped, shamefaced, her hand over her mouth.

A dozen steamy scenes flashed through my head in an instant, each starring Sophie and my daughter. The guilt of harboring such illicit thoughts was counterbalanced by a thrilling naughtiness, and a sudden, even more decadent desire for a video. I had considered the possibility that they were lovers, of course, but it wasn't any of my business. The gaping look on my face must have given Sophie a different idea about my sentiments.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lyman," she pleaded. "I shouldn't have said..."

I shushed her. "It's okay, Sophie. I'm glad you have such feelings for each other. It's just that, well, self-deception is a father's best friend."

She giggled. "Then I guess you don't want to hear about..."

"Sophie!" I warned.

She stroked the raspy after-midnight shadow along my jaw. "Seriously, Chuck. I really like this," she said, thankfully changing the subject with a coy smile.

"You may change your mind when you get whisker burn," I cautioned.

Sophie lay back, stretching her arms open to me. She was so divine, so gloriously perfect. "Let's find out. Kiss me, Chuck," she said.

I bent my neck and we let our lips and our tongues speak for us, long and lovingly. I felt her fingers delving under the elastic of my sweat pants. They encircled my aching erection.

"Oh, God!" she whispered excitedly. "It's hot!" Her fingertips explored me. "It's so - big."

"Now you're making me blush," I joked. Another thirty seconds of that and I would be done.

"No, seriously. I've never touched one of these before."

"Never?" I asked, astonished.

She shook her head. "Isn't it time these came off?" she suggested. "There's something he needs to take care of."

"Are - are you sure, Sophie?" I asked, suddenly guarded as I recalled her 'condition'. "I mean, wouldn't you rather have someone your own age —"

She shushed me with a finger, her dark eyes blazing intensely. "For as long as I remember, you've made me feel special, Chuck. There is no man in this world who I want to make love with me but you."

No 'man' she said. A suspicion soured my thoughts - was I just a handy male tool to relieve her innocence? What was she up to?

Then I realized something critical was missing. "Fuck!" I said. "I don't have any condoms." I hadn't needed one for quite a long time, and hadn't expected any different on this trip.

"I think you know I'm safe, Chuck," she said, "and I trust you completely. Should I be worried?"

"No. I got tested after - after I learned about Cece's foolishness. I've been careful since then."

"Then no worries, I guess?" she grinned.

"Pregnancy?" I asked.

She gave me a peck on the lips. "Thanks for thinking of me. But you don't need to worry about that." She tugged on the waistband, and I rose up and kicked the sweatpants off.

## ( VII ) FIRST TIME ##

We were side-by-side. I said, "Do you want to do it the old-fashioned way?"

"Um, what's that?" Sophie asked, timidity creeping through.

"With me on top," I answered. "Or you can take the lead, sitting on top. That puts you in control."

"Umm, I don't know." There was a hint of fear in her voice, but she was determined. "What do you think?"

"I think that you should do it."

"Oh...okay." She thought for a moment. Click-click. "Can we, sorta' - I don't know - do it together?"

I nodded, "Sure."

She slid closer, reaching down, and took my shaft in her hand. Her firm breasts pressed against my chest. I was amazed at how they didn't seem to sag at all. Her lips grazed the skin of my neck, and she raised a leg over mine. Still holding my cock, she maneuvered the tip until it settled between her warm folds.

With a hand on her butt, I drew her closer, felt her warmth envelop the crown. Wrapping her arms around my chest, she looked up anxiously, waiting for my cue.

"You've turned into such a beautiful woman, Sophie," I whispered, stroking her long, silky hair, then her lovely shoulders and let my fingernails graze down her back to relax her.

She shivered, goosebumps on her skin, then wiggled herself a little lower and closed her eyes. I waited for the right moment, felt her body tense, expectant. Giving her bottom a tiny tug, I pivoted forward once, at the same time that she tilted her hips toward me. She gasped with a tiny squeak, and a tremor shook her body. I felt the sting of her fingernails in my back. Neither of us moved.

"Sophie?" I asked, holding still, resisting the overwhelming urge to slam the rest of my cock into her. "Are you alright?"

She nodded rapidly, her eyes still closed, and whispered a long, "Yeah," that sounded like a sigh. She remained still for a few moments, then she abruptly pulled her hips back, and I slipped out of her.

I couldn't suppress a groan of despair, but my disappointment was short-lived.

She craned her neck, smiling, and kissed me, pushing me over on my back at the same time. Tossing off the heavy covers, she climbed on top, wet the end of my cock between her syrupy lips, then pushed back onto it with a guttural sigh. With only a few rocking motions, I felt her resistance gradually melt away to a warm, slippery embrace, until I was in as deep as I could go.

Sophie's eyes rolled back in her head, and she giggled. She rested her palms on my shoulders to steady herself, and began to thrust her hips back and forth, grunting with a sharp, "Uh!" each time she jammed her pussy forward, as though my dick was pushing all the air out of her.

The muscles inside her virginal pussy quivered, pulling at me. I was ready to explode, my body screaming, begging for release. Somehow I forced myself to hold back, for her. I massaged and squeezed her breasts, rolling the sharp points of her nipples between my fingers, and she squealed, "Oh, God! Yes!" then sighed a long, heartfelt, "F-u-ck..."

Was this the same little 'click-click' Sophie who contemplated every word before she spoke it?

As for me, I was exhilarated, zipping through though the stratosphere, where the air was so thin I could hardly catch a breath. No fantasy could ever have been so delectable, or so bizarre. Here was Sophie - smart, sensitive, young Sophie - her gorgeous breasts bouncing like beach balls, sweat dripping between them, her newly-christened pussy taking the ride of her life on my dick. Why did she choose me? I no longer cared.

A fresh string of lewd and lascivious expletives spewed from her mouth, rising in fever and pitch. With a deep, indrawn breath, she threw her head back and turned rigid, releasing a deep, throaty wail, her eyes tightly shut, a deep flush on her neck. Her pretty face contorted as she rode the crest of pleasure. My dick felt the spasms in her cunt.

I could stand it no longer. I had to have her, to own her, completely. Shivers still wracked her body when I shoved her off, and she landed on the other side of the bed. Her wild eyes were frantic, and she desperately yelled, "No!", until I rolled on top of her.

Sophie lifted her hips and pulled her knees to her chest, opening herself to me. Her eyes narrowed to sultry slits, and with a dark, husky voice, she demanded, "C'mon, Chuck. Fuck me."

In a half-second I re-aimed and rammed my aching cock home, brutally slamming our pelvises together. She squealed and arched her head back, biting her lower lip. I pushed myself up, and her slender arms spiraled around mine, her small hands grasping my biceps. Long, dark sweaty hair spread out over the pillow, disheveled and slutty.

Gazing up with tears welling in her eyes and a soft smile on her lips, she whispered, "Take me."

An intense warmth enveloped my heart. For now, for this moment right here, Sophie was mine.

My universe converged on the connection between our two bodies. Nothing else mattered. Again and again, I drove my greedy hardness into her juicy pussy. Goaded by her pleading, "Yes! Oh, fucking God! Harder!" I growled and thrust more fiercely, even violently My balls slapped against her ass, and a tiny, high-pitched whimper squeaked out of her with each furious thrust.

No longer able to hold up, I rested my weight on my elbows. She raised her arms above her head, and I reached out, intertwining our fingers, and paused. We kissed.

"Don't stop 'til you're done!" she whispered. "I want your stuff. Inside me."

Tucking my head into the hollow of her neck, I clutched her shoulders and drove into her again, hard and fast.

Sophie embraced me. Her lips brushed the side of my throat. Warm breath tickled my ears at her whispered, "I love you, Chuck."

Overwhelmed, I surrendered to the inexorable spiral of pleasure, and in that tremulous moment, balanced on the very edge of time, every muscle in my body tensed. My teeth clamped onto Sophie's perfect shoulder.

alextasy
alextasy
589 Followers