Unforgettable Fire Pt. 04: Epilogue

Story Info
Hero & Finn's first 'date' and a little of how Finn saw things.
5.4k words
4.84
11.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers

Hello, again!

So, this is the last part. It's not very dramatic or ambitious or terribly sexy either. It wasn't meant to exist, but I thought it necessary, because I wanted to tell how they met.

Part 3 is actually where the real action is. So you read this only if you want some more background.

This is just a little of how Finland sees things and explains how they met and also gives you a little explanation as to why they have such uncommon names.

I'm really glad I got to write this story and very happy people seemed to like it in general. I felt like I got really fantastic rates for someone who's English is still a work in progress. Thank you all so much.

I'll write more soon.

In the meantime, enjoy it.

XOXO,

Nana.

*****

I had been a bloody fool to think I could ever get over this woman.

Her hair was spread on her pillow while she slept turned to her side with a hand under cheek. Those glorious plump lips parted and swollen from my kisses.

I felt like I had just pulled through a 30 hour shift. Still, my body ached to feel hers moving against it once more. I wanted those lips on every inch of my skin, around my cock...

I kept replaying the night we'd just had together in loops in my mind. Nothing went accord to plan. I had come to tell her we shouldn't let ourselves get carried away and we better just let things as they were. She had her life and I had mine. But in the end I had said things I didn't mean to with the dark desire to make her feel some of the pain I had felt when she refused to go to America with me. And as inevitability would have it, she ended up in my arms right where she belongs.

She was still my Hero. Her skin still felt warm and smooth, her lips...God, her lips! She had such a mouth on her. I had felt my cock twitching inside my pants even as I spat words meant to hurt her.

The way she lay...Her waist was a deep valley between the swell of her hips and her shoulder. Her hips were a bit wider than I remembered, and I did remember everything about her body vividly.

A soft moan escaped her lips and I was tempted to touch them. I indulged myself and softly pressed my thumb to her bottom lip, and to my delight she smiled.

I remembered with perfect clarity the way she would mumble my name in her sleep whenever I touched her while she slept on that tiny bed in her dorm room.

After our nights together in that bed I'd always wake up with an awful back ache, but I didn't mind. I would have happily lived the rest of my days with an aching back if it meant I'd get to wake up with her perfect ass pressed against me as she wiggled in her sleep.

As much as I had tried I never could forget her. I looked for her in every woman I'd been with.

She was unique and I loved her.

I had probably loved her from the first moment I saw her almost fourteen years ago in that pub when she was nineteen years old and already the most perfect woman I had ever seen.

***

14 Years Ago

I had a test the next morning, but my brain refused to concentrate on the endless words and figures printed in the pages of my book.

All my friends had gone down to the pub, but I was confined to the library.

I checked my grandfather's wrist watch.

9:30 pm

I had been there with my nose buried in a book for five straight hours. I deserved a break.

Closing the book and gathering my belongings I rushed out of the library like the place was on fire.

After a quick stop in my dorm to drop my things, I headed for the pub.

The place was crawling with drunken students.

Fortunately I was taller than most people so I had a good view of the ambient above everyone's heads.

I spotted Oliver and Dexter by the bar. How unexpected.

"Hey, mate! Finally gave up on those books of yours, hey?" Dexter asked. His tongue seemed to be dormant inside his mouth.

"Yeah. I won't stay much, tough." And I really didn't mean to.

"Come on, Finn! Let's have a pint, mate!" It was Oliver's turn to speak, his voice coming out even more intelligible than Dexter's.

Oliver and Dexter were my roommates. They were good mates, but terrible drunks.

I ordered a Guinness and gulped my drink while I listened to the them discussing girls.

"Look, look, Olly, mate." Dexter was saying, even more drunk now than when I had arrived. "Those birds are ready for the taking."

Oliver, who seemed to be doing even worse than Dexter, replied.

"You're right, Dexie. Now is me chance to get a shag."

"Go on then, mate." Dexter pat the other on the back, urging him to move towards a table behind my back that was apparently full of birds.

I didn't mean to charm any girls tonight. Admittedly, it wasn't that hard for me as it was for them. Girls seemed to naturally like me, and I didn't even need to try very hard.

I was very tall, I supposed girls liked tall men. But most of all I attributed women's attention to the fact that I was part of the rugby team. None of the blocks on the team seemed to find it too challenging when it came to women. Come to think of it, most of them had a new one every week.

I wasn't in the mood for it though. Anyone could get meaningless sex anywhere.

The sound of Dexter's laughter caught my attention and I turned around to see what had him so amused.

Oliver was standing in front of a table occupied by two girls, and a short brunette with bangs was spilling all of her drink over his head while he just stood still, taking the humiliation willingly.

The whole place erupted with laughter at the scene. I myself couldn't help smiling even though I felt sorry for Olly.

The little brunette gave a little tap at the bottom of her cup and then sat back down. Oliver just stood there before gathering the courage to move. Oliver finally moved, and when he did everything else that was happening around me disappeared.

As it happened, there were three girls sitting in that table instead of only two. Oliver had been standing in front of the third one. The most beautiful one.

She was laughing and even though she was too far for me to hear the sound I could swear that was the most wonderful sound in the world.

My eyes were glued to her face. I tuned everything else out and was vaguely aware of my friends talking beside me.

The girl's laugh subdued, and now she was wiping tears of her cheeks. Fuck, I wanted to wipe those years away with my mouth. At the thought of the word mouth my attention dropped to hers.

Even in the dim light of the pub I saw how red her lips were, and plump, and round, and perfectly designed. It seemed like the kind of lips that should had been on a lipstick advertising.

All I could think about was how those delicious lips would look like around my cock. I felt it straining inside my boxers and shifted on my stool.

As if knowing she was being watched, she licked her lips and moved her hands up to her hair lifting it up and running a hand across her nape, the way she'd do if she were hot.

She let her hair fall over her shoulder again and I found my fingers itching to touch it. I had never seen such lusty hair in my life. It was wild and curly, and it made her look that much more sexy.

Ah, my mind quickly fantasized that gorgeous mane inside my fist while she knelt in front of me.

"Finn, are you alright, mate?"

Something snapped my attention back to the real world.

"Oi? Finland, mate? Are you there?" Oliver spoke again.

I turned and blinked several times at him before answering.

"Yeah, yeah."

The guys exchanged knowing looks between them.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"You were staring at the lioness, weren't you?" Oliver asked.

"The Lioness?" Dexter and I asked in unison.

Oliver, looking very proud of the nickname he had created for her, gulped his drink before speaking again.

"Yeah. The Lioness. That's how I call her." He said matter of factly.

"Do you know her?" I asked him too eagerly.

The both laughed. I rolled my eyes at them and asked again.

"Do you fucking know her or what?"

Oliver put his hands up.

"Calm down, mate. I don't know her. All I know is she seems mean. You think my little brunette was difficult? That lioness will eat you alive."

I dismissed Oliver's assessment of her and averted my eyes back to where she was sitting.

Fair enough, she seemed like a woman who could take care of herself. The way she sat there, with her back straight, her shoulders back and her head up. It looked like she wasn't afraid of a thing in the world.

Belatedly, my eyes registered how magnificent her breast were. She was wearing a white blouse with a low cut.

Her tits weren't enormous, but certainly not small either. From my perspective they seemed to be exactly the right size. I stretched my free palm and imagined they would fit perfectly inside my hand.

And her skin...Fuck.

Her skin was a golden brown and it seemed to glow under the yellow lights of the pub. It looked like one could burn oneself just by touching her.

Lord, I wanted to touch her. I wanted her like I had never wanted a woman in my life before.

Discreetly, I squeezed my cock, semi hard under my jeans. I felt like a horny pubescent teenager.

"Right," I said out loud. "I'm going for it."

Oliver whistled.

"Are you sure mate? That kind of girl should prove a challenge even for you." He warned me.

I didn't care. I would never forgive myself if I didn't at least tried.

Gathering courage, I downed the rest of my beer, sat the empty glass on the balcony, and went towards her.

For the first time her eyes went up and met mine. I almost stopped at my tracks. Her eyes were large like a doe's and so fucking warm and...challenging.

She held my gaze with narrowed eyes for a beat and then she turned and whispered something into her friend's ear.

I noticed that one of the girls were gone from the table.

She looked up at me again and boldly held my gaze until I stopped at her table, a mere feet away from her. I could touch her lips if I just stretched my arm.

Her eyes continued to stared into mine, only defiance there.

I didn't know what to say. For the first time, I didn't know what to say to a woman. Her eyes burning on mine robbed me of all coherent thoughts, so I just said the first thing that came into my brain while I looked at her. From up close she was even more beautiful.

"You are absolutely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I regretted saying it as soon as the words left my mouth.

As a general rule, I always chose to be honest, being considered rude sometimes. But this girl was someone I wanted to impress. I wanted to undress.

To my surprise though, she laughed such a genuine sound I felt a stupid grin spreading on my face.

"Really?" She asked.

God, even her fucking voice was sexy.

"You have been eye-fucking me for the past fifteen minutes and this is what you come up with?"

I opened my mouth but it fell closed again.

She had noticed I was staring at her?

I ran a hand over my hair and chuckled awkwardly.

Looking around her table I saw her other friend was gone too. We were alone.

Had she asked her friend to leave when she saw me coming?

If that was the case than Oliver had been wrong about how hard this would be. Maybe she was interested too.

"Let me start again?" I asked her trying my best to sound as confident as I could.

She eyed me amused and nodded.

I took a few steps back and walked towards her again.

"Hi, my name is Finland. I can see you're alone. Can I sit with you?"

Shit. My name is Finland? What the fuck.

But, to my absolute relief, she laughed again. Her perfect red lips rolling over her white teeth. She pointed to the empty seat across her and I slid in without hesitation. She took a sip of her drink and her tongue peeked out to lick her lips.

I suppressed a groan.

"So, Finland. What kind of person is named after such a cold country?" She was still smiling when she spoke and I found that it was infectious. I couldn't stop smiling back at her.

"I was born there." I answered simply, feeling too retarded to elaborate.

The conversation had already started with such a personal and intimate information and still it felt just right. I wanted to know everything about her, so we really had no time for small talk.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

I needed a name to put to the face I was sure would be on my mind a lot from now on.

"Hero. My name is Hero."

My smiled got even larger and I felt like my lips would crack, but it couldn't be helped.

Of course she'd have such a unique name.

"Hero." I rolled the name on my lips, savoring it. "Isn't that a goddess name?" I asked making her smile and roll her eyes at me.

A goddess name certainly suited her.

"You won't go for that line too, will you, Finland?" She asked using my full name again.

I didn't really liked my name. Everyone just called me Finn, with the exception of my mother. But when Hero said it...God. I had to shake my head to stop the fantasies I began having of her breasts bouncing over me while she rode me screaming my name.

Hero and Finland. What a combination.

"My parents are very fond of Shakespeare, so they named me after one of his characters." Hero's voice brought me back from my fantasies and I was once again tuned to her.

I searched my mind for Shakespeare plays. Hero?

Ah.

"Wasn't this Hero that little virgin who caused a lot of trouble in 'Much Ado About Nothing'?

"Yeah, that's her." She took her bottom lip between her teeth biting back a smile.

Fuck. If she kept that on I would lean in and bite her lip myself.

I could see Hero was pleased I knew my Shakespeare and even though she kept smiling at me, it wasn't like those easy smiles I usually got from girls. It was like she was having fun at my expense. Laughing at me and my efforts to please her.

She sipped her drink again and looked around to the people talking and drinking in the crowded pub.

My eyes settled on her breasts again. This close they looked even more soft and beautiful than they did from afar.

Hero turned her gaze back at me before I could lift my eyes from her tits.

She tilted her head narrowing her eyes.

"See something you like, Finland?" She asked boldly.

I saw no point in lying or excusing myself at this point.

"I like everything I see." I responded fixating my eyes on hers and then moving down to her lips.

Her eyebrows shot up and she bit her lip again.

I shook my head slowly. She was exquisite.

"Are your lips even real?" My words came out low and uninvited.

Hero pouted said lips a little bit. This time I didn't hide my groan.

She was attracted to me too, right?

She had to be.

Why else would she be sitting here still talking to me when I was being a complete twat?

"Tell me why you're here, Finland."

Fuck.

Her dark eyes burrowed into mine.

What did she mean?

Fuck. I never had a woman ask me such a direct question before. They all just sat back expecting me to amuse them while they played coy.

I chuckled and felt my cock getting embarrassingly hard.

"What do you mean?" I asked her feeling like a school boy.

Somehow I knew what she meant.

She wanted me tell her all the things I had been imagining doing with her, to her. Even though we both knew well enough she already knew what was in my head.

Again, her teeth sank into her bottom lip and I stared at it furrowing my brows and feeling my whole body tense up. God, I just wanted to know what she tasted like. Everywhere.

"I want to know why you are here, sitting across from me of all the girls in this place, trying to impress me. Tell me what you want and I will tell you if I can, or want to give it to you."

I was mesmerized by her.

Who was this woman?

The smile on her fantastical lips was that kind of smile that hid something. As if she knew something about me I didn't know myself.

She obviously knew how much I wanted her. And she wanted me to admit it. Out loud.

I always took pride in my bluntness, so I told her what she wanted to know, convincing myself that if she liked it than I would get what I wanted -her- and if she didn't, well, at least I tried, right?

"I want you." I started, and her expression was one of interest. "I've been dying to kiss you from the second I saw you sitting here and to be honest, that's not all I want to do to you. You probably are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and I swear to god I'll go home tonight thinking of how much I want to know what you taste like."

When I finished speaking I couldn't believe the words that had just left my mouth. Ten minutes into a conversation and I was telling a woman I didn't know how much I wanted to taste her. But she had coaxed the words out of me. She had asked me what I wanted and I had told her just that with brutal honesty.

I searched her face for a reaction.

I expected her to run away from me, screaming 'pervert!', but instead she moved on the leather couch where she had been sitting across the table from me and gestured for me to sit in the space beside her.

My erection was big enough that it showed on my dark jeans, but I got up from my seat counting on the darkness of the room to hide it from her eyes. She kept looking at my face the entire time.

When I finally sat down beside her adjusting myself on the seat, her scent invaded my nostrils. All the air inside my lungs was replaced with her smell. I didn't think I could possibly get any harder. I was wrong.

She smelled sweet, my god, so sweet I had to fight the urge to bite at her neck to see if she tasted just as good as she smelled.

Hero moved closer to me and I froze. As much as I wanted to grab at her wonderful hair and kiss her I was rendered immobile when her hand touched my lips.

"You have girl's lips." She said with a tentative smile.

"They're yours." I retorted quickly when her index finger outlined my bottom lip.

I let out a shaky breath and was about to lean in and kiss her when she moved her head and buried her nose on my neck.

I groaned and my hand fisted her hair. God, I'd never touched such soft hair before. It tickled my nose when I buried it into her curls.

Her lips parted on my neck and her tongue licked the skin on the spot below my Adam's Apple.

"You smell like earth." She said on my ear.

I closed my eyes cursing under my breath.

Just...fuck.

Forgetting all about delicacy and the fact that we were in a public environment, I pulled her hair bringing her face up to mine.

The look on her eyes was so fucking full of tease all I wanted to do was fuck her senseless until she couldn't even think straight anymore.

Those eyes moved down to my lips, lingering there, pleading. She wanted me to kiss her, so I did it.

I brought her lips to mine invading her mouth with my tongue at once, with no preliminaries, no asking for permission, just taking what I wanted. Her tongue battled with mine, fighting for control I wouldn't give up. I kissed her harder and rougher.

She moaned in my mouth and my free hand moved down to squeeze one of her breasts. Fuck, it was soft, and I had been right, it fitted my hand perfectly.

She melted into me, pressing her body against my hand and biting my bottom lip until it hurt me.

With my hand still fisted in her hair I pulled her head back, and she let go, panting. Lioness, hum? Oliver had been right to call her that.

She really did taste sweet. I wondered if she also tasted that good in there.

Moving close again, she ran her tongue over my lips.

"Now you've kissed me, Finland." She said, her lips brushing mine.

Smiling I retorted.

"Not quite where I wanted to kiss you, though." I teased her making her let out a gasp of shock and a laugh.

I wanted more. More of her lips. More of her body. I had a taste of her and now I was hungry for the rest.

Nanaya
Nanaya
212 Followers
12