Unforgettable Fire Pt. 04: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized my hand was still on her breast when she looked down at it, arching an eyebrow. Boldly I squeezed it again, not removing my hand.

She gasped, her lips parted and already swelling from the kiss.

Moving up, the fingers of my other hand touched those lips. My cock pulsed.

Hero put her hands over mine and removed it from her lips. She pushed my other hand off her breast adjusting her blouse.

Her fingers went up to her hair and she softened it, trying to tidy up the mess my hand had made there.

She then reached beside her to where her coat was lying on the sofa and she put it on.

Was she fucking leaving after all that?

If she wanted to leave she'd have to go through me.

"Come on, Finland." She said patting my shoulder lightly, urging me to get up.

I glanced at her dumbfounded.

"Where are we going?" I asked her confused.

She tilted her head and smiled at me like I should have known what she was talking about. I immediately felt stupid.

She made a motion with her head for me to get up. This time I did, quickly followed by her. Hero was several inches shorter than I was. If I were to hug her, I could easily rest my chin on the top of her head.

When she was up I could see the whole of her shape clearly. Fuck me, if she was sexy. Her hips were curvy and her waist was narrow, and even though she was thin, she had a womanly delicious body.

Without thinking I closed my hands around her waist and just as I expected, the tips of my fingers only didn't touch by a few inches.

She put her hand over mine and pulled me through the crowd to the exit.

When I passed by Oliver and Dexter I saw their expressions of amazement mingled with excitement as they both held their thumbs up at me. I ignored them and followed her out the door.

Once outside, I pulled her arm so she'd stop walking.

She turned to look at me, a crease forming in between her brows in question.

"Where are we going, Hero?" I thought I knew what we were going to do. And fuck I hoped I was right. But I wanted to know where she was taking me.

She walked up to me, pressing her body to the full length of mine. I was sure she could feel my hard cock pressing against her stomach. She put my hand she was holding on hers behind her back, just where the swell of her arse started. I let it stay there.

"I asked you to tell me what you wanted." She began answering me. "And I told you I'd give it to you if I could or wanted to." She leaned in tilting her head back, pouting her lips. "You told me, now I'm choosing to give it to you. So we are going to my dorm room, where you can taste me like you said you wanted to."

My mouth was hanging open, I was sure of it.

I laughed. God, this woman couldn't be real.

I pulled her to me and bent down to kiss her. I pressed my hand to her ass bringing her closer to my erection that was so fucking hard it was uncomfortable.

She curled her hands in my hair and kissed me back ardently, moaning on my mouth, while her tongue danced with mine.

She was a rare thing indeed.

She was a woman who knew what she wanted and allowed herself to have it. All I could do was thank the heavens I was what she wanted tonight.

She broke the kiss, smiling in a way that should be illegal, before taking my hand again and leading me back to campus, to her bed where I couldn't wait to be.

I followed her, watching as her hips swayed sensually as she walked ahead of me, pulling me by the hand.

And I knew right then that she could lead me wherever the fuck she wanted and I would follow her.

I was lost.

I was hers.

***

Hero's eyelids pried open.

She blinked several times stretching on the king sized bed.

"Have you been staring at me while I slept, you creep?" She asked smiling with sleep hanging to her voice.

I extended an arm, wrapping it around her waist and bringing her to me.

"Do you remember when we met? In that pub when I couldn't stop staring at you?" I asked her with my lips pressed to her forehead.

I felt her body shake when she laughed.

"Of course I do. You seemed like a pervert; 'You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.'" She did an awful impression of me, which made me smile. "God. I was easy. I can't believe I fell for that."

"Oh, you were not easy." I corrected her.

If anything she had been brave and intriguing.

She lifted her head to look at me.

"You don't think I was easy? I almost threw my knickers at your face, Finland."

At this I laughed hard and loudly.

"Fuck, no! Hero, no. Easy girls don't just go around making a man say to their faces how they've been fantasising about tasting them. I actually said that, I said 'I want to know what you taste like.' Fuck, it took me spunk to say that to your face. I thought you'd run. Honestly, you had my balls on your hands. You were very cheeky, but not easy."

She reached down under the covers and cupped my balls on her hand, squeezing them lightly.

"Ohh!" I choked on a laugh of surprise and put my hand over hers.

"Like this you mean?" Her lips brushed mine teasingly.

I took her bottom lip in between mine, sucking and remembering how she'd bite at it on our first talk.

She pulled her head back, freeing her lips from mine and sinking her own teeth on it, as if she knew what I had thinking about.

"When I saw the way you were looking at me from across that pub...phew. Was I wet? I had made up my mind to give in to you before you had even made up yours to go and talk to me." She moved her warm, swollen lips to mine again. "I didn't mean to be difficult. I wanted you, so I just let you get me."

Listening to her admitting to this now, made me wonder why we never had this talk before. I had never thought she'd been easy. I had always thought she'd been brave, and her own woman. She wasn't bound to the sexist misconceptions of anyone.

"Well, if that's the case I was really useless then. What did I try that hard for, baring my most inner desires to you, when you were already won?" I asked jokingly.

I moved a hand down her ass and pinched a buttock, playfully. She yelped and started laughing on my neck.

When her laughing subdue she kissed me, her breasts pressing to my chest under the covers. I could feel her nipples, two hard little peaks rubbing against my skin.

I groaned and felt my cock getting hard again. I rolled and was now on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me, her heels digging at my ass urging me to press against her sex.

I moved my lips to her chin and down her neck, sucking at her skin. I wanted her to see the marks there tomorrow and remember she was mine once again. Only mine.

Jesus, she was so soft, so warm, and she tasted like heaven. How could that idiot ever cheat on this goddess?

"You made me fall for you." Her words echoed in my lips kissing her throat.

I lifted my eyes to hers, drawing my brows together. I didn't even remember what we had been talking about. I could only feel her naked body under mine.

"You asked me what did you try that hard for?" She explained as she took in my confusion. "You made me fall in love with you. I had only meant for you to be a one night stand, but you made me love you."

I took her face in between my hands and opened my mouth to tell her how much I loved her too when she spoke again.

"This time, if you go to the fucking moon I'll follow you, Finn. I promise you."

I just crashed her lips with mine. I kissed her as hard as I've never done before. I wanted her to feel in that kiss how much I loved and wanted her. How sorry I was for being such a mean bastard earlier. I wanted her to know I would never leave her again. Ever.

"I'll never fucking leave you again, Hero. Never." I'm not even sure my words came out understandable as I couldn't bring my lips to part from hers to speak. "I love you, I love you."

And I just kissed her, taking in her little moans and strangled words.

When I buried myself inside her for the millionth time that night, I wondered how could I had lived for so long without that feeling.

Pushing the thought away I went in and out of her tight pussy, promising her none of us would ever know what it felt like to be apart again.

Her body started to shake under me, her perfect lips shaped into an O.

When she came, she screamed my name and that was the only sound I wanted to hear for the rest of my life.

12