All Comments on 'Unforgettable Last Night at Camp'

by lunarhiccups

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More partnership between you two incredibly hot performers, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. What a turn on. So sexy to have two of you. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible. I came so hard and then listened again and came even more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Amazing! This is top-tier two-girl content!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Two girl is not too much! Amazo!

cristiangs07cristiangs07about 1 year ago

fucking fantastic!

Now it's your voices that I hear in my mind when I imagine the chapters for my story...

I'm blind, so the voices and imagination mean the world to me, and you two are great.

LeslieWallLeslieWall11 months ago

Loved the audios two voices but many of these stories (not just yours) pass right by the eroticism of nudity itself having these two girls tearing off the clothes of this inocent guy, unable to keep their hands off him as he tries to manage conflicting feelings of excitement leading to an erection and erotic embarrassment. For me that would be so hot.

This all would climax in the wild fucking scene but why rush it. The groping and teasing, and the nudity are so important for the buildup.

This may just be my kink as a guy but my own nakedness in front of a bunch of horny girls is such a powerful fantasy for me I wished it was explored more in these stories (caught naked, skinny dipping, strip poker with enhanced rules). I bet you'd get a big male following.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I imagine it being Emma Ross you sound like her. I want you bouncing up and down on daddy’s cock Emma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlunarhiccups@lunarhiccups
hi! i'm ella and i make audios for you to relax to! www.lunarhiccups.com for all my audios :) for exclusives: www.patreon.com/lunarhiccups