Unforgettable Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over at the two girls as I watch their tongues darting inside each other's mouths, watching as I see there hands gently caressing each other's breasts, gently squeezing each others nipples. Turning my attention back to Julie as she slowly sucks the tip of my cock, her soft breasts as they lay against my bare legs.

Julie gently cups my balls and gently squeezes them as she slowly sucks on the tip of my aching cock.

I watch as the girls get up and move out of the room, they are headed to the bedrooms, and I wonder if I am to follow them, but the attention Julie is paying to my cock makes me unable to move. I feel Julie's mouth and tongue as she teases me, gently squeezing my cock to stop me Cumming, she is paying her full attention to this.

After a few minutes of Julies firm breast on my leg while she sucks and teases the tip of my cock. The girls arrive back with full hands, of what I cannot see yet.

Julie stops and removes my cock from her mouth, I watch as she stands and moves away from me a few feet. The girls step forward and I can see some cuffs and some toys.

The girls move forward and I am held by the wrists loosely, they move me to the settee and place my hands by the rails of the fixed shelving behind, they click one end on each side leaving the other ends for me.

I sit there and let the girls click the locks into place over my wrists, I sit and watch as they stand back a little and they start to kiss each other. Meanwhile Julie has chosen a toy, it is a realistic looking rubber cock, she stands there while I watch her slide her hand around its base and she takes it into her mouth.

I watch as Julie slowly fucks the toy with her mouth, sucking it in and letting it slip back out.

Julie and the girls stop and they move so that they are standing in front of me, all three of them look stunning, all three of them together, legs slightly apart, being able to see them aroused, just wanting.

Amy starts to move closer to me, she stops when her legs are fully spread over me and I just look at the glistening bud and her swollen pussy as she reaches behind me, I gently take her nipple in my mouth as she bends. Amy comes back up and her nipple slips from my mouth, she has something in her fist, as she moves back standing I see a blindfold.

Amy steps forward and she unravel the blindfold; she moves forward and goes to put it on but stops.

She stands there and tells me that before I cannot see and before the fun starts, that I must first have a small teaser, after all everyone has a little taster first don't they.

With this she starts to move forward. I am on the edge of the settee as she steps forward, her legs opening further with each step and I watch as her pussy nears me.

I feel the warmth of her thigh as she pushes towards me, feeling her breasts and her nipples as she slides down me, pulling me forward as far as the cuffs allow.

Pulling me forward she puts her arms around my neck and she looks into my eyes as I feel her slide further down, her pubic hair brushing against the tip of my throbbing cock.

She closes her eyes and kisses me deeply as the tip of my cock pushing against her, feeling her soaking hot lips as they slide over the tip. I feel her lips warm against my aching cock as her pussy takes me inside her, her pussy stretching, her lips rolling back as she slides up, she grinds her hips as she takes my full throbbing cock inside her. She slides up again and lets the tip of my wet swollen cock slide out, she then kisses me with passion as she slowly slides down my cock taking in the whole length and grinds her hips milking me.

My cock slides out of Amy, as she kisses me and gets off, I can see she is wet, as she walks forward and I watch her glistening and wet thighs.

Now Sophie steps forward next and stand in front of me legs slightly apart as if to show me what is to come.

She steps towards me as Amy did and puts her arms around me, I can feel her pussy as she sits flattening my cock against my belly.

She moves and kisses me deeply, gently sucking my tongue as she grinds her hips, feeling her pussy as she slides along my length. She stops kissing me and moans softly as she slides over the tip of my aching cock.

Moaning softly she moves her hips and takes the tip of my aching cock gently against her, she moves and uses my cock to gently spread her lips, she gasps as she takes the tip of my cock inside her, she bites my lip gently as she slides grinding her hips deep into me. She pulls off slightly and kisses me again, she lowers herself one more time taking the whole length of my throbbing cock deep into her soaking pussy, she then lets my cock slowly slide out of her, watching as her lips surround my aching cock, milking my length slowly as she rises, feeling her tight around me.

This time it is Julie that steps towards me, my body is on fire as I watch those few tiny steps she makes toward me.

She stands by my feet with her legs open a little, enough for me to see her wet lips slightly open.

She turns around so all I see is her back, as she spreads her legs a little further I see her lips as they pull slightly apart, she starts to move towards me with her back facing me.

She turns her head to see me as I pull as far forwards as the cuffs allow, she moves her self back so I am only an inch or so from her pussy, I can smell her wet and sweet, her lips as they sit slightly open.

Julie licks her lips at me and slowly reaches down to the floor, I watch as she bends, her pussy moving back, my tongue trying to reach her, she reaches the bottom and my mouth finds her swollen clit, taking her hard bud in my mouth, my face buried into her wet pussy, my tongue starts to tease and probe her slightly as she moans aloud. I taste her as she drips onto my tongue, feeling and smelling her warm on me.

She pulls away from me and using the arm beside me she lowers herself slowly, I watch as I lean back and watch her lowering herself.

Her pussy starts to touch the tip of my cock and I feel her wet against me, a moan escapes both of us as she lowers slowly over the tip and continues to take the full length of my aching cock, watching as she slides back up, her pussy gripping my shaft as she raises. She lowers herself again and when she has taken the whole of my cock inside her she rocks back and forth using her hips and muscles to milk me.

She slowly raises herself off from me and I feel her pussy as it grips my shaft, she brings the blindfold forward into my view and I know I have to wear it.

Julie slowly puts the blindfold over my eyes, it is thick and like velvet. I cannot see a thing not even light from under it. She moves away from me, and all I hear is breathing.

The three of them are roughly the same size and weight, they are all toned and even their pussies are shaved similar.

I feel a pair of hands on my knees as my legs are pushed open for them to move forward, and for their hands to move upwards.

I feel another pair of hands holding my left and the last pair holding my right hand, as the cuffs are taken off and my hands are brought forwards.

I feel a soft hand as it grips my cock gently, and I feel a hand holding and gently squeezing my balls.

I feel skin against my fingers, I feel skin as they move and place their pussies on my hand, I can feel them wet, their hair brushing my fingers as they place themselves on their knees with their arses at my fingertips. I can tell by the way the air is blocked and by the sounds that they are open and waiting, while a kiss is placed on the tip of my cock, and her lips slowly take my throbbing cock inside.

My body is on fire as my finger tips brush against their soft wet skin, and as my cock is gently and slowly sucked and stroked. All I can do is to lie there full of electric feeling like I am in heaven, trying to picture the scene in front and of who are who and what they are feeling.

They swap around and I am left not knowing who is where, all I know is that my fingers are probing, always finding a wet and warm set of lips ready to accommodate my touch.

I start to use more than my one finger, and this new change has left me with two fingers and a third inside this woman's hot tight pussy. This continues and I can tell that as my cock is sucked and stroked with a new urgency that they are watching my fingers as they stretch and explore, watching my fingers as they slide deep inside, them pulling out moist.

They continue to change round, and every time my cock is sucked and stroked as if time were short, I hear them as they moan, I can feel their bodies as there orgasms near. I use three fingers now and I can just fit, their pussies are tight, and all them crush my fingers as I enter them.

They stop and I feel as they move from me, my cock hitting my stomach. I feel hands as my blindfold is removed and they stand there red in the face, sweating and moving towards the settee I am sitting on.

I am pulled up standing, my erection looking massive as I stand there, Amy lies down with her pussy and legs spread and her ass just off of the settee.

I watch as Julie moves in front of me and climbs onto Amy, she spreads her legs so she is nearly standing; their pussies make my cock twitch, mother and daughter both spread wide and both wanting my throbbing cock inside them.

I am guided between Amy and Julie's legs my cock hard and throbbing by Sophie. My cock rest on their legs as Sophie drops to the floor, and rests herself against the settee just under Amy and her dripping pussy.

I watch as Sophie raises and takes my cock into her mouth, watching as my cock pointing down is sucked and milked, feeling her lips and hand tight around me as look at the site before me.

Sophie lets my cock slip from her mouth and using her hand guides me to Amy and her young tight pussy, I feel and watch as the tip of my cock rests gently against her lips, feeling as her wet pussy lets me slide closer still, feeling as my throbbing cock spreads her lips and they slide over me taking in the tip.

With the tip of my aching cock just inside Amy I use my thumbs and pull Julie's soaking pussy open, watching as her muscles tighten and her pussy tightens and I rest a finger just inside her.

My cock starts to slide slowly but deeper inside Amy hearing her moan as she takes my cock deeper inside her, my cock on fire as I feel her muscles tighten around me, feeling her pussy tighten and stretch with every stroke in and every stroke out

I feel my cock on the verge of exploding so I pull out, and use my fingers on Julie.

I am told to sit on the settee as they move around; again all three are in front of me.

Julie tells me to sit, she kneels in front of me and take my aching cock into her hand and looks at me.

The two girls start to kiss each other and I watch their hands as they caress each other.

Julie takes the tip of my aching cock into her mouth to get my attention, and as I look at her she starts to talk in a sexy half whisper.

She tell me that I can watch the girls both cum, and that she wants me to be deep inside her when my cock explodes, a way to say thank you.

She gets up and her legs are now either side of mine, she moves forward and I watch her as she moves closer to me, I feel her legs warm and damp as she lowers herself.

I watch as she moves closer and we kiss, we kiss hard as she lowers herself so she is just touching my cock.

She leans back so I can see her pussy glistening and her lips as they slowly slide around the tip of my cock, I watch as she slowly lowers her pussy down my shaft, feeling her tight around me and hot as she takes me deeper.

I feel Julie's hot pussy tight around my shaft as she continues lowering and raising herself, each time she sucks me deep into her, each time I feel her pussy as it tightens around me, feeling her whole body tighten as she nears her orgasm.

I look down at the two girls who are laying side by side and are sliding two fingers into each other, I watch as I see there glistening wet finger sliding in and out of each other.

Julie is grinding her hips into me; I can feel her muscles and her body milking me, bringing me to orgasm deep inside her.

She senses my orgasm is about to come, I can feel her tense and tight as her own orgasm arrives, she lets out a small scream as her hips grind deeply onto me.

Another scream as my own cock buried deep inside her explodes, she grinds deeper onto me and her body clenches as wave after wave erupts from my twitching cock, I feel cock buried deep inside her, her muscles as they clench and relax.

The girls hearing and watching this use their fingers on each other, kissing as they slide two fingers deeper and deeper into their young tight pussies, I hear there moans as there orgasms approach.

I watch Amy and Sophie as they cum, I watch their pussies as they contract and the fingers slide in deeper, them kissing each other as there orgasms explode from their every muscle.

Watching this makes me hard again and Julie's pussy is still milking me slowly, I feel my cock growing hard inside her, feeling her as she grinds onto me.

I start to slide my cock into her soaking pussy, watching as I slide out feeling my own cum and her juices as they slide down my growing cock.

I hold her arse and I pull her further open as I slide my cock in watching as my own juices and hers slide onto my pubes as I pull my cock out.

I feel a hand gently squeeze my balls as I slide my cock slowly inside Julies pussy, I start to slide my hardened cock out and the hand squeezes me gently as it grips my shaft, it is Amy that is sliding her hand over my cock, she strokes me and I watch her hand as it squeezes me and strokes me, I watch Julie and her pussy only inches from me as her daughters hand gets covered in her mother's juices and mine.

Julie moves towards Sophie and I watch as they kiss, Amy is between my legs now; she strokes my hard cock and uses her tongue to lap at my glistening cock.

I feel myself wanting to cum again as I see Julie sitting with her dripping pussy over Sophie.

Sophie uses her tongue to lap at mine and Julies juices as they slide from above, watching this and feeling Amy as she takes my cock into her mouth, she starts to stroke my cock harder and faster, she takes my cock deep into her throat and I feel my orgasm approach.

I watch Sophie as she uses two fingers to spread her friends mother while she slides her tongue inside her, hearing them moan, I feel my own cock as it nears its own orgasm, Amy strokes me harder but slower this time as she feels my twitching cock.

I look on as the moaning increases and I feel my cock as Amy slide it deep into her throat, feeling my cock deep inside her throat as my cock explodes for a second time.

The girls finish and they sit up and watch as Amy slowly sucks my cock dry, using her hand and her lips to drain me completely, gently squeezing my balls and slowly milking my cock as I start to go limp.

Amy lets my cock go and kisses me gently as she gets up, the girls are finished and they move towards me, the move in and kiss me and each other gently, all of us a mass of sweat and assorted fluids kissing.

We break from our group and we say nothing, we all grab our clothes and head to the bathrooms.

The girls go to one, and I head to the other, Julie heads for her bedroom and her on suit, and the unconscious Dave on the bed, still clothed.

I hear my door close and the one the girls are using. The whole of tonight is a fog in my head, I have fucked a mother and a daughter, and I have watched the daughter stroke my cock while I am still inside her own mother.

I finish washing and I put my clothes back on, I hear a door go before I can open mine.

I walk out and hear nothing except a groan from Dave, so I walk towards their bedroom to see if Julie is okay after tonight.

I walk up the stairs and I move towards the open door, as I look in I see Julie she is washed but naked, and she stands by Dave who is stirring in his sleep.

I watch as Julie takes his semi hard cock into her hand and she start to stroke him gently.

I watch as she takes the tip of his cock into her mouth, I feel myself becoming hard but I know this is no place for me now.

I go downstairs and checking the room I open the door and leave, I don't know what is going to happen, I will have to see them again and soon no doubt.

But it was a great party.

12