Unfulfilled Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His cock," I thought to myself with a little smile.

I guided the head to my lips and ran it around my slippery lips, searching for the hole. When I used my fingers from my front hand to guide him, I soon had fingers and cock head running all over my most intimate place. This felt nice.

"Mmm," I moaned softly, as I stimulated myself.

Despite it feeling so pleasurable, I worried that my fumbling might see Andrew call a halt. I looked up; happy to see his eyes still clenched tight shut. His breathing was heavy. He could say what he liked later on, but Andrew knew full well what was occurring and where his virgin cock was headed. He allowed it to happen.

Finally, I managed to lodge the head where it felt right. I could feel it deeper between my lips just beginning to stretch my hole. I had him. My man would be inside of me for the first time. I gripped him more tightly. Feeling his girth saw me hesitate.

"How on earth does this fit inside me?" I pondered. "In my pussy."

The need to be filled soon overrode any trepidation. I took a deep breath and relaxed myself down there. I slowly pushed down feeling the pressure increase and my lips spreading wider. Then the head slipped into me. It felt a little uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. I put more pressure on and he slipped in further, before lodging against the barrier I'd encountered when masturbating. I hesitated, but the burning desire to be filled continued.

"Just do it," I thought, pulling up a little.

I moved back and forth so the head of his cock moved in and out an inch or so. I continued this before driving back sharply onto his shaft.

The force of my movement saw Andrew's cock spear up into me; straight through my barrier.

"Ahhh," I cried out, as a stab of pain shot through me.

I hadn't been expecting that, but I didn't come off. I bit my lip hard, not wanting to cry out again, for fear it would break the spell. There was no lack of lubrication, so I rose then pushed again.

"Anny...we..." I heard a clearly conflicted Andrew cry out.

I made no effort to reply, concentrating on working more of him into my untouched void. I would pull up an inch, then push him in further. I had no idea how much of his shaft was inside me, but I could feel him stretching me. The sense of satisfaction from being slowly filled was now overcoming any pain.

My hand was jammed between us, with two fingers directly on my hard, slippery button. I circled over it, the pleasure complimenting the feeling of fullness I was experiencing. I felt Andrew's fingers dig sharply into my buttocks, adding to my arousal. I stimulated my nipples on his sweaty chest.

By the hand on his cock I gauged Andrew was about half way inside me and decided that was enough. I stopped moving, revelling in the feeling. Andre immediately took over and began to thrust up with his pelvis pushing himself in and out of me. He only did this five or six times before he began to moan softly I knew what was occurring. Andrew was spurting forth, just like Ray had.

"Ohhh Anny," I heard Andrew cry out and shudder, while his grip on my butt cheeks tightened.

The feeling of Andrew pulsing inside of me was the final ingredient I required. I used the increased lubrication to push myself further onto his shaft. I felt my butt hit his hips and our pelvic bones meshed together.

"Ohhhh, Jesus Christ," I moaned in delight as I felt the first wave sweep out from my pelvis.

I revelled in the feeling of my entire hole contracting around the invader it was encasing.

This was far more intense than Ray or I had achieved by touching. A beautiful feeling of relief, pulsating out from where our organs lay fully joined together. I slumped onto Andrew's body, my head on his chest as I rode it out.

Finally I came back to consciousness and felt him released my buttocks. We remained joined, completely fulfilled. We were both breathing like 10 mile runners. The feeling was one of absolute relief both physically and mentally. The ultimate closeness I had longed for. We stayed like this, dozing, for some minutes.

Unfortunately it didn't last. Andrew's morals came abruptly back to the fore.

"Heck Ann Marie; get off me. What are you doing? I can't believe you'd go that far. Not waiting until we're married."

He bucked me off him and slipped out.

"Andrew; please," I said, reaching for his cock.

"Cover yourself up," he demanded, sitting up. "And you blasphemed as well."

I lay back deflated, bra pulled up around my neck, nipples still erect. Wetness and blood smeared all over my panties, which had slipped partially back into place.

"Fuck you Andrew," I spat at him, enjoying his shocked reaction. "You liked it as much as I did. Your cock ejaculated in me Andrew. We yoked and you had a cum; inside me. In my pussy."

I knew my language would shock and sting him, but I didn't care.

"Oh Ann Marie," he finally said, now standing. "I don't know what's got into you, but you can't speak and act like this. Blaspheming! It's so unchristian."

"Yeah and what you just did yourself inside me was fairly unchristian," I said meanly.

"I...I...it was just that; I..."

"Just leave me," was all I could say, now feeling completely let down, in what should have been our most memorable moment together.

And he did. He merely turned and walked off. As I lay on my back by the stream, under the trees, I'd have let any man who came along touch me intimately. I'd have let them suck on my nipples, pull off my stained panties and stick their cock right inside me. Fortunately no one came.

-------

Rejected again I masturbated harshly that night. It hurt; because my lips were bruised, but I didn't care. I felt no guilt, only a sense of injustice. Andrew had liked it; I knew he had and then he'd berated me for what we'd done. I was pissed off. I dismissed Andrew and imagined being with Ray; naked on the sofa. He was on top, pushing himself into me

"Stuff Andrew and his moralistic attitude, I want Ray," I thought determining to go with him again. "He likes me and isn't all moralistic about it. I can give him so much more than my sister can."

However, deciding to carry on an illicit affair with a reluctant brother in law and getting the opportunity to do so, wouldn't prove easy. The chances of this happening seemed to lessen with every day. Ray seemed more inclined to play the role of the devoted husband and still wouldn't remain alone with me in the living room.

Into her final month, Laura couldn't go anywhere. She became insufferable and demanding. I couldn't bear to be anywhere near her. I felt that not only would getting together with Ray again satisfy my growing lust it would put my sister in her place. However, after the river side experience with Andrew, I was unwilling to force myself upon Ray for fear of outright rejection. My frustration grew.

Ironically it was Laura who presented me with the opportunity, right when I was on the phone to Andrew.

------

"But Andrew; I'm not saying we have to fornicate again. Just become a little more relaxed about what we can do."

"Gee Ann Marie; I'm not sure where you're at lately. Where's all this come from?"

"It's just come from what I'm feeling Andrew. Inside me."

"Well it sounds like the Devil might have made his way inside you. You've missed Church a few times lately. Maybe you'd better get along."

"It's my job," I offered honestly. "I want to get to Church, but I need money for College."

"Well, why not try talking to Charlotte then. She's..."

"I'm not talking to Charlotte Andrew. She's a virgin and has no idea about what we've both experienced. Would you like me to tell Charlotte in detail about what we did, down by the river?"

"No, no; don't do that. Oh my gosh, don't do that."

"Hang on Andrew; I've got another call...Hi Mum."

"Ann Marie! Quick! I'm at hospital with your sister. She's in labour. We had to rush in. Ray's coming home for some clothes. Pack nighties and stuff she'll need. Ray will collect them and bring it up here."

"Is she alright?"

"Yeah; but she's not dilated much yet. Just pack that stuff. Ray's coming home as soon as he can get away from work."

Before we'd finished talking my mind was already ticking over with possibilities.

"Andrew, I've got to go. My sister's in labour."

"Ahh; procreation through marital sex. You want to take a lesson from your sister Ann Marie."

"Yeah sure; Bye Andrew."

"What a dickhead," I thought. "To think I wasted two years of my life on him. And pointing to my sister as a role model. That's rich. She was the biggest slut out, before she met Ray."

Now she was about to give birth to a little boy who would capture all the attention, reflecting it onto her and away from me.

"But Ray's coming home to me any minute now. Ray my lover. Ray who said he couldn't do it with Laura in the house. Well she's not in the house now. C'mon Anny; time for action."

First I did as my mother had requested and packed a bag for Laura. Then I prepared for Ray.

I'd got the feeling he liked my hair off my face, so I pulled it back and braided it into a plait. I put on pink lipstick and admired the look in the mirror. Then I took off my blouse and bra. I searched in my sister's wardrobe for her sheer, white blouse. The one she wore on special occasions. I soon located it. Because of her smaller size it sat tight across my bust. I touched my nipples and watched in awe as they immediately hardened and pressed through the sheer blouse.

"Just the look," I thought.

I rummaged in Laura's underwear draw and located her silk panties. They were a size larger than mine, but I stepped into them, enjoying the feeling of naughtiness.

Finally I donned a short denim dress of my own. I contemplated high heels, but decided bare foot was more with the image I was looking to portray.

"The barefoot waif look. If this doesn't get his attention I don't know what will," I thought as I admired myself in the mirror.

Ten minutes later Ray arrived home. He came through the front door in a rush.

"Ann Marie; have you got that bag...?" he ended abruptly as he caught sight of me sitting cross legged on the sofa pretending to read a magazine. My skirt had ridden up to show ample thing and my nipples pushed through the sheer white blouse.

"It's in the bedroom," I said, not looking up.

"Jeeze Ann Marie you look...you look great," he said unable to draw his gaze way.

"Why thank you Ray," I said standing. "Let me get that bag for you."

I stood, turned and began to walk up the stairs. I exaggerated the sway of my hips in the most sinful way imaginable. Ray was close behind and I knew he was watching. I walked into Ray and Laura's room and turned to face him, one hand on the bag.

"Have you got long Ray?" I said, knowing full well he had to leave immediately.

"No! I have to be at the hospital. Laura could have the baby any minute."

As Ray spoke these words he couldn't take his eyes off me. His tongue was practically hanging out. I saw him swallow hard.

"She's barely dilated Ray. Surely you have a little time before you need to rush off."

"No no; I need to get up there. I love Laura and she's having our baby. I have to be with her," he said ripping his eyes away to look in the bag.

Ray immediately rushing off was not part of my plan. I needed to act and act quickly.

"You like this on me Ray?" I asked thrusting out my braless chest.

"Is that Laura's?"

"Yes it is. I thought it suits me better. What do you think," I said unbuttoning two buttons to reveal some cleavage.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

I made no reply, merely bringing both hands to my breasts, pushing them up, before allowing them to drop back into place. I was pleased to see him swallow hard again and rub his palms across his trouser front.

"Jesus Ann Marie. I really should go," he said lifting the bag from the bed and making to leave the room.

"All or nothing," I thought, beginning to unbutton the blouse.

"Ok; you go, but this won't be available when you come back," I said pulling the blouse open to expose myself from the waist up.

I watched as he again hesitated. I rubbed my hands up and down my flanks, so he'd get a notion of what he might do. I found the whole scenario quite erotic; my only concern being that Ray might walk out. I looked to his trousers and saw the outline of his cock. He was aroused. I needed to press home my advantage.

I reached behind me and unzipped myself, letting the skirt fall to my bare feet. I stood there with it around my ankles.

"You know Laura won't take you in her mouth and you really like that don't you? Would you like me to take you in my mouth again Ray? Would you like that...baby?"

"Oh god Ann Marie," he said dropping the bag and taking a quick step forward.

I was ready for him, wrapped an arm behind his head and met his kiss with my own moist reply. Our tongues, now well acquainted, duelled together. Ray couldn't help himself. He brought both hands directly to my breasts and squeezed as I hastily unbuttoned his shirt.

"Just for you Ray. You like them?" I said breaking the kiss and taking a step back.

I saw him lustfully drink me in. Here I was playing the wanton harlot, all my Christian inhibitions washed away.

"He's a real man I thought. A wolf; not a little lamb like Andrew."

As I watched Ray tore his shirt off. He kicked off his shoes and unbuckled himself, before pulling off both trousers and boxers to stand fully naked before me. Fully naked and already fully erect. The first fully naked male body I'd ever seen.

For a second I marvelled at his fully erect cock standing tall and proud.

"Can I really do that to a man," I thought as I shrugged off the blouse.

Then I felt a small pang of anxiety push through my arousal. This would be different to Andrew. This time I wasn't going to be in charge.

To buy some time, while I got my courage back, I went to him and kissed him deeply. It was a good move because pressing my breasts hard into him and feeling his cock lying on my stomach caused those feelings to flow back. I slipped a hand between us and began to lightly run the pads of my fingers along his shaft.

"You can do it Ann Marie," I thought as I touched him. "You've done it before. You liked it. Come on!"

I wrapped my fingers around him and stroked him with more meaning.

"Bigger than Andrew," I thought noting his girth, "But I need it in me, filling me again."

"Ray; I need you to..."

I never got to finish. He must have known exactly what I was thinking. He grabbed under my armpits and immediately threw me backwards onto the bed. He took hold of my panties and pulled them down my legs and clear of my feet in one fluid motion.

I shuffled back to allow him to climb on and move between my legs. The speed of his actions gave me no time to feel trepidation. My body was telling me I needed a man inside me filling me again and I basked in that feeling.

Ray positioned himself above me and ran his fingers along the soft skin on the inside of my parted thighs. He'd move them up to my lips, but deliberately stop short of touching me there. After a couple of minutes of this I was becoming desperate.

"Please," I said breathlessly, arching my back.

Ray laughed, took hold of his cock and moved it to my lower lips. After his teasing, the first touch was electric. I knew I was close. Now I longed for that blissful release.

He loomed above me as he began to drag the head up and down my wet slit. When he stopped to concentrate directly on that most pleasurable spot, another current shot through me. He dropped his head to suck hard on my nipple, pulling it up off my breast. Then he repeated with the other breast.

"How have I been denying myself this," he said with lust in his voice.

I reached around and grabbed his buttocks just as Andrew had grabbed mine. I dug my nails in.

"Please Ray, go in me now," I pleaded, desperate to be filled, dismissive of any likely pain.

.

This request appeared to inflame Ray further. He pulled each of my legs up higher, exposing more of me; located my opening and didn't hesitate. There was no working himself slowly into me as I had managed with Andrew.

"Ahhhh," I wailed in pain, as he drove in hard.

I felt our pelvic bones kiss and his balls on my butt as he entered me fully with one long thrust.

"Ohh Jeeze Anny," I heard Ray say.

"Ray please...be more gentle...it hurts a little," I stammered.

"You're real tight baby; but wet enough," he panted. "Just relax and it'll get easier. Is it your first time."

"Y...yes," I lied.

"Oh Anny," he said smiling lustfully. "I've been the first man in both the sisters. Now breathe deep; you'll get used to it."

"Oh you're so cute," I thought, "Containing your natural urges to help a poor virgin like me through her initiation."

I laughed at my own deceitfulness. As for Ray; he was fully back in charge. He thought he'd claimed my virginity. Obviously just as he had my sister, who must have been less of a slut than I'd imagined. He held himself deep inside me, waiting for my body to adapt to his size.

I fought to control my breathing and relax. Doing this made it feel more comfortable having Ray stuffed fully in me. Then he moved so my legs were wrapped around his straight arms fully opening me to him. His look scared me. His eyes glazed with lust.

Ray must have felt I was ready because he slowly withdrew before pushing back in. This time I accepted him more easily.

"You ok?"

"Yeah...yes it feels nice."

"Yeah; it feels real nice. You're so tight around me."

Ray began to move in and out of me, with long slow strokes. I glanced down to where his thick shaft was disappearing into me. This sight boosted my arousal further. I found any discomfort being replaced by pleasure.

"Oh my god. I'm finally being fucked by Laura's husband and I love it," I thought as I watched Ray sweating above me.

Thinking of the wickedness of adultery with my sister's husband ramped up my arousal ten-fold. I became increasingly lubricated and raised my legs higher to allow him to move still faster. My breasts bounced in time to our copulation. As the intensity grew I raised my hands and raked his torso with my nails. I pulled on his nipple and scratched at his chest.

"Yes please...yes please," I pleaded as I felt the pleasure rising within me. I desperately willed it on.

When I grabbed my wobbling breasts in each hand and pinched hard on my nipples, it proved a master stroke.

"Oh jeeze Ray," I cried out as the explosion of pleasure flooded out of my groin and through my body.

I felt Ray give two or three short thrusts, slapping his thighs hard against my butt and hold himself in me.

"Arrrgh," he moaned.

With my eyes shut tight I let the ecstasy continue to wash over me. I don't know how long it lasted, but I eventually became aware of Ray moving his arms to release my legs. Then he collapsed on me. I could feel his heart pounding and he was breathing so hard I became concerned he might have a heart attack.

"You Ok Ray?"

"Yeah! That was great. You're a great fuck Anny. A great fuck."

"Better than Laura?" I blurted out without thinking.

"Fuck yeah. Way better than Laura. That was incredible. You were incredible."

I was so delighted to hear this.

"I've just had another orgasm with my sister's man," I thought. "Right here on her bed."

Ray came out of me and rolled to lie on his back. I felt his fluid dribble down between my buttocks. I looked over at his cock now lying sideways on his pelvis. It glistened with our fluids. We drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly Ray sat bolt upright.

"Fuck; I've got to go," he exclaimed, jumping up and running out of the room.

As I lay there on Laura and Ray's bed, I heard the shower start. Despite the dull ache in my vagina, I felt very pleased with how it had all gone. 'Smug', I guess you'd call it.