Unfulfilled Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She can have her baby, but I've had her man. I wonder if I should tell her? No I don't think so. Not yet anyway. Sometime in the future maybe? Anyway I'm not finished with Ray just yet. I think I like sex. If we can get past this pain bit, I think I can like it a lot. Maybe I need to go on top?"

Ray came out of the shower and I watched him dress, covering that lovely taut body.

"Well; you'd better get away off to her. She might have had the baby by now Raymond."

Ray kissed me and left without a further word. I felt a sense of satisfaction that he would arrive to comfort my sister with me still fresh in his mind.

-----

Laura had her baby after a 24 hour labour. She was so exhausted mother had to stay with her to help her with baby. Ray visited every day and then would come home to find me waiting in his bed. I could tell he felt some guilt, but I didn't care. His reluctance merely inflamed my passions. I'd use all my new found sexual allure to get him where I wanted him. Once we were started he couldn't hold back and he taught me various things about sex that I enjoyed greatly. It saw my experience soar to new heights.

We did it with me on top; with him behind and one time, with him standing and my back hard against the wall; legs wrapped tightly around him. One time he refused to strip and I caught him by the front door and took him in my mouth while he stood fully clothed ready to leave to visit the Hospital. The day he dropped between my legs and used his tongue on me I thought I would die from the intense pleasure.

Eventually Laura was released from Hospital and returned home. From that time Ray simply refused to have sex with me and there was nothing I could to lure him into it

"I can't do it anymore Ann Marie," he said. "I'm a Dad now. I have responsibilities. I can't be fucking my wife's sister."

I was angry. Andrew wouldn't see me and Ray had turned chicken. I thought about telling Laura to get back at him and was still considering this action when things got far worse for me.

"You're pregnant," the male Doctor announce with a big smile.

I was stunned. I'd gone to find out why I was always feeling sick.

"About 8 weeks," he followed up with.

I returned home and sat on my bed.

"Fuck. How could I be so naïve?" I mulled.

I'd barely considered it, which was ironic given my sister had just had a baby. Or maybe I had in my subconscious. Maybe I'd wanted a baby because my sister had one. Whatever the reason; I had a problem.

I wouldn't contemplate a termination. My morals may have fallen, but my Christian values hadn't disappeared altogether. I was keeping the baby, but issues remained.

One; I was not married and risked being shunned by just about everyone from friends to family. Two; I didn't know who the father was, but strongly suspected it to be virile Ray. He had certainly shot the most sperm inside of me. Given he was in no way available to me, I came up with a plan.

"Andrew I'm pregnant. You're going to be a Dad," I told him bluntly, on the phone.

Prolonged silence followed, before a lot of stuttering and asking if I was sure.

"I wouldn't make this up Andrew. We conceived a child when we yoked down by the stream."

I knew that word would get him. Like a knife through the heart of his rigid, puritan values. He had committed a mortal sin and he started to cry.

Once I'd calmed Andrew down he agreed to meet. I refused to go to his house. That mother of his would have smelt the baby growing in me. We went back to the stream.

"We get married, but we have to do it right now," I boldly announced.

"How...where?"

I'll book a celebrant a few County's over. We can take Sandy and Mike to witness. They'll come if we promise them KFC on the way home. Then we come back and announce it to all. A month or so later we announce I'm pregnant. When the baby arrives we say it's premature."

Andrew sat there wide mouthed at my plan. He looked cute and being down by the stream on a warm evening rekindled my memories. I went forward and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss.

"Now get undressed," I said standing and pulling off my T-shirt.

"Are we going for a swim?" he asked.

"No; we're going to fuck. Now hurry up."

I lay on my back on the cool grass stripped naked and once again led the way with our love making.

-------

Two years later I've got one baby in the cot and another on the way. Andrew and I married, just as I'd planned. The shock on his mother's face when we announced it was an absolute delight.

What wasn't such a delight was when the baby arrived, officially premature, but in reality bang on nine months. Andy Junior had a shock of black hair, just like his nine month older cousin, Ray Junior.

"Just like my Great Uncle Cedric," I announced to everyone. "Genetics! Who can understand them?"

Andrew never expressed a word of doubt. Both Laura and Andrew's mother gave me looks to imply they questioned the paternity. However my mother was less diplomatic.

"Is that baby Andrews?" she asked bluntly.

I feigned shock at how she might even think this. Then I cried. That put a stop to more questions.

This next one is definitely Andrew's. We indulge in bland unsatisfying love making a couple of times a week, in the missionary position. He won't even allow me back on top. Other positions and oral sex are all sinful, according to Andrew, who is now a Pastor with his own church. This meant us moving to another state, which was a blessing as we moved away from his mother and Laura. From time to time we travel home and see Laura and Ray, who continue to live with Mum. I'd sleep with Ray again in a moment if he showed an interest; but he doesn't.