Uni Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you were carrying some big books there. What do you study?"

Tim looked up and realised Richard was trying to create conversation. He was of course doing it in the most cliched way. He guessed the next question would be where do you come from.

"I study law."

"Oh. Wow, guess you really can sue me" Richard laughed a little hollowly and Tim realised he was at least partially scared.

"Heh I suppose. Depends how I'm feeling. And you? What do you study?"

"Politics. I guess that's kinda similar to law right? You debate what we make?"

'Oh yeah, definitely. Except that actually most politicians don't study politics fuck wit. They study law, because it's a harder and better degree. Plus the fact that we interpret whatever you write so that we get the result we want. Doesn't matter what you actually write because we'll just change it. So no. Not really.'

"Yeah, Politics must be a lot of work."

"It is really. Well, you know the next question. Where you from?"

'Hmm at least he has a sense of humour.' Though of course that only made him hotter. 'Damn him.' thought Tim as he looked for more ways to depose the gorgeous man sitting in front of him.

"You won't know it, no-one does. Ever heard of Presyton?"

"Hmm, can't say that I have."

"Yeah, well I'm from there. What about you?" asked Tim as he pretended to be nonchalant.

"London actually. I'm guessing you've heard of it."

"A Yokel like me? Vaguely. Is that where the big buildings are? Or am I getting confused? I've heard it's just like a big village."

Richard chuckled at that. 'Good.' Tim thought. 'Oh no. Bad. He's still straight.'

"You missing home yet, Richard?"

"Hmm? No. I call my parents and sister so I'm doing alright I think."

"Oh Good." 'Damn.' Thought Tim. 'No outright denial of being gay but no mention of a partner of any sort either.'

"How about you?" intoned Richard

"Me? Oh yes I'm fine. I see my parents fairly regularly so it's good."

"No girlfriend?"

'What? Is this some hint I'm failing to get? Is he asking if I'm gay? What the fuck do you mean?'

"No.. no. No girlfriend for me."

"Ah, well don't worry buddy, Come out with me sometime and I'll hook you up."

'Huh? Come out with him? Is he hoping we'll be alone? Or is he genuinely trying to be a good hetero buddy who just wants to help me get a girl after flooring me?'

"Hah, yeah your drinking games seem fun, although I hear Rugby guys can drink a hell of a lot more than normal guys."

"Huh? How'd you know I do rugby? I haven't seen you at the games.."

His perfect golden eyebrows knitted into a confuse look as he tried to work out how Tim could know what sports team he played for. Tim racked his brains for an answer to this too insightful question. Facebook, the stalkers guide to Richard Nightingale had wreaked it's awful revenge.

"Oh umm, after the library incident, I heard that was a prank of the rugby team. I saw you there and didn't put two and two together till now."

Richard flushed bright red as he remembered that morning and tried desperately to retrace his steps. Tim smugly thanked whatever the hell his brain had done to do reconnect the dots to give a good an answer as that was.

"Ohh yeah me and the guys had been drinking massively, no idea what we were doing. Plus it was cold that day... you know and uh, I just wanted to be on the team so much..."

"Yeah of course. Well I think I've recovered from my concussion or something. How about we add each other on Facebook and you can IM me about going clubbing whenever you want."

"Sure, I'm Richard Nightingale"

As Tim received the notification telling him he had now opened up real lines of communication with Richard he smiled inwardly. He hadn't worked out if Richard was gay or not yet but he was certainly going to get to the bottom of it.

*

On Friday Tim received the IM from Richard he'd been waiting for the entire week. It simply said he was going to "Sugar Mill at 9" and "pre drinking at like 7".

Tim became far too excited and overly dressed for a clubbing night out. He nearly went in a suit but thankfully toned it down. He couldn't tone down the deodorant but figured it would wear off.

Richard opened the door.

"Hey guys it's the dude I ran over!" Richard shouted to much drunken laughter.

'Oh God' thought Tim as he suddenly realised what he could well be in for. He was a small skinny guy who could easily be a punch bag for these heavily muscled caucasian men. The jovial atmosphere did not help to ease his fears as the camaraderie of the guys only served to make him feel like he was being pranked.

Ironically it was not Tim who had to do the fulfil the dares of the evening and the much larger boys left the house wearing quite low cut skirts. And some very fetching handbags to boot. Richard did not seem best pleased by his outfit but went along with it anyway. Tim managed to get a very good look at the thick muscular legs that had been haunting his dreams ever since that fateful day in the library.

Nothing happened in the club, and no-one 'pulled' much to the boys disappointment and shock.They got on the bus, in a loutish way to say the least and Tim quickly saw that he was going to be the sober one of the evening. After the third club he'd managed to shepherd them all safely back onto the bus and all they had to do was get to the dorm. He found himself becoming a pillow for the very inebriated Richard.

"Fanks Tim." Richard drunkenly gargled over the singing of the rest of the bus.

"It's alright, don't think anything of it" Tim sighed.

"No, no it's not. I invited to have fun and you're..." Richard stumbled for a word "too nice"

Unfortunately for Tim Richard's epiphany could not be considered entirely at the moment as one drunken reveller's drink began to disagree with him and he threw up all over the middle of the aisle.

"EEEW! Gross mate! That's nasty!" Richard condemned the barely conscious man struggling to stumble forward.

"Are you alright?" asked Tim, still too sober to not be concerned.

"Fine." said the unknown man as he staggered into the seat behind them.

"I can't sit here" Richard exclaimed as he got up from where they had been sitting.

'Oh' thought Tim. 'Well at least we sat together for a little while.' He got more than he bargained for however as Richard began talking to the person behind him, allowing Tim a full frontal view of his crotch. Covered by boxers sadly but that didn't stop Tim eyeballing all the same. Slightly bigger than he'd anticipated, the shaft looked thick and full, about 5 inches, but it was clearly soft and Tim knew that he could help it he was allowed. His balls looked pretty good too, perfect globes protected by the thin layer of cloth.

But Tim was till worried abut what Richard had said earlier, about him being too nice. Tim frowned at the accusation and then realised that he hadn't really done what he was supposed to. He decided that Richard wouldn't remember anything in this state so though it was time to finally find out if he was hoping after Richard in vain or not. He decided that he was simply going to have to tell Richard even if it wasn't the most opportune moment.

"Richard, about earlier, you don't have to find me a girlfriend. I suppose I don't need a girlfriend. I am gay after all."

Richard looked at him.

"Really? Me too! Well, Bisexual."

Tim was mildly shocked at the sudden outing of both of them, but he wasn't sure if Richard was being honest or just too drunk to not know the tone of the conversation.

"Wow, wouldn't have guessed, you a top or bottom?"

"Haha everyone says that. I'm a top, but I vers a little bit."

Tim couldn't believe it. Here was this insanely hot guy admitting he was gay and answering all the terminology as if he'd been gay for years. He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not.

"What kinda guys you into then? And you seen any hot guys?"

"I'm into twinks actually and yes. I have."

"Who?"

"You." Richard stared up at Tim, searching his eyes for some kind of reply.

Tim gave only one. He simply leaned in and closed his eyes, pressing his lips against Richards, not caring about the publicity of the bus or the fact they had to get off soon. Richard pressed back and opened his lips slightly, forcing Tim to do the same. Tim, not wanting to be outdone pushed his tongue into Richards mouth searching desperately for Richards tongue. Richard pushed his tongue fiercely into Tim's tongue and both massaged each other's tongue before exploring each others mouth.

Richard was the first to break away from this kiss and simply said they had to get off. Tim helped him back to his room but Richard fell asleep almost instantly. He stared at the muscular man, the perfect face and wished he were awake and sober. He needed him. So he waited.

Hi again, hope you enjoyed what I've written so far. As I said sex will eventually cum but not yet. Sorry. I'll write it if anyone wants me to. You better email me if you do.

12