All Comments on 'Unicorn Mom and her Golden Boy Ch. 03'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
paulaPHpaulaPHalmost 7 years ago
Top Tail

Love those Stories, where imagination plays a great part. Three some bit does little for me, but the mindplay of mummy daddy, outways it. I still fantasies of my mum . .

SexymaxSexymaxalmost 7 years ago
Totally Hot and Awesome`

I always love your stories Shy Tammy and again you have told us a really hot one. I hope you continue this series.

I have an idea for a story if you wish to help out.

Please keep up the awesome work,

You Rock, Young Lady.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
Well crafted erotica

You lured me in again. The detail was beyond moderate into a fantasy realm. I was drawn here for erotic scene(s) but enjoyed it more with the easy read to a mother/son sharing of thoughts and feelings to become totally open to Anything; to go down a different path ... together. The open communications made this story tops in my opinion. This reader wanted to feel everything, be everything and you made it happen. I was there ... with them.

I know you can do it again and continue their adventures; "your adventures". It made me appreciate reading "Why I Prefer Sex Work to Dating." Thanks for pointing that our to me.

Tony C

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love incest stories. This was very hot, especially role play of mommy and daddy. Really a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...