Unicorn Mom and her Golden Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyTammy
ShyTammy
463 Followers

"I think our little girl needs a big cock in her ass." Nancy said to no one in particular but projected loud enough for me to clearly hear. My Mom squealed in response and Nancy just thrust her pussy into my Mom's mouth.

Bob got behind my Mom and started pushing his cock into her ass. My Mom was practically screaming to the point that I wondered if she was still enjoying herself. The way she pushed back against him indicated that she did want it though. I couldn't believe he fit that thing inside her. Then he was pounding into her and the slapping noises started up as Bob's hips slammed into my Mom's big round ass.

"That's right little girl, make your Momma cum!" Nancy shouted as her body shook and her upper chest flushed red. Her moans echoed through our small apartment.

Mom kept eating Nancy's pussy as Bob's fucking built to a crescendo of moaning and grunting and my poor little mind couldn't take it anymore. I was about to cum and it felt like it was going to be a big one. I didn't want to shoot all over the rug and have to clean it up. I did the only thing I could think of and ran to jump on my back in bed and rubbed my cock furiously against the inside of my wrist as my little cock erupted all over me.

There was so much cum all over me when it finished and I was so exhausted I just lay there on the edge of sleep. I heard Bob grunting out his last at some point, then the shower running and their three voices talking and giggling. Then a short time later I heard the front door open and close as Bob and Nancy left.

I lay there in the dark, mind full of thoughts on the edge of sleep when my door cracked open. Then I felt my Mom's presence in the room as my huge puddle of semen dried on my chest and belly. I could feel the warmth of her naked body cuddling up next to me. Her breasts pressed into my arm and I could feel the heat between her thighs as she put her leg over mine.

"Did you watch what Mommy was doing with Bob and Nancy?"

"Yes Mommy." I said, the smell of Bob's cum on her breath, so different than my own told me he had cum in her mouth.

"Mmmm" she sighed and snuggled closer as she ran her fingertips through the puddles of semen on my belly. It was intoxicating and I soon was fast asleep. I didn't know where this was headed, but my imagination was full of images mostly of unicorns dancing through my dreams.

ShyTammy
ShyTammy
463 Followers
12